Democratic perverts
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Slick Willie and Hillie

Atkins, AR

#1 Nov 30, 2017
Oh man, I think the dems are beating the pubs in terms of sex scandals...and they haven't even up the books on slick Willie clinton yet.

I hope the kids don't see it, I don't quite know how to explain all his perversions and why a woman would still be married to the pos.
What do you expect

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2017
Everyone acts like they are shocked, but look at the movies they make and watch and you wonder why accusations are flying?

What do you expect?
Mary

Van Wert, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2017
What do you expect wrote:
Everyone acts like they are shocked, but look at the movies they make and watch and you wonder why accusations are flying?

What do you expect?
take a look at most of the dresses on the red carpet. The cover very little and dont leave much for rhe imagination. If u dress like a hoohooker dont get upset when the guys get turned on. Just saying
IronEyesCody

Memphis, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2017
Slick Willie and Hillie wrote:
Oh man, I think the dems are beating the pubs in terms of sex scandals...and they haven't even up the books on slick Willie clinton yet.

I hope the kids don't see it, I don't quite know how to explain all his perversions and why a woman would still be married to the pos.
Your assuming all these men are guilty, and you know what they say about assumptions.

Have any of them been charged with a crime, went to trial and been found guilty of any crimes???

The answer is NO.

Unless you are some pinko commie bastard, you should know this Great country of ours was founded on a person being Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

So STFU!

Now go back to complaining about dog poop in the cemetery. lol
CodyDooDoo

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2017
IronEyesCody wrote:
<quoted text>

Your assuming all these men are guilty, and you know what they say about assumptions.

Have any of them been charged with a crime, went to trial and been found guilty of any crimes???

The answer is NO.

Unless you are some pinko commie bastard, you should know this Great country of ours was founded on a person being Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

So STFU!

Now go back to complaining about dog poop in the cemetery. lol
Unless you live under a rock you will know that the radical left has set the tone for guilty until proven innocent.
Look at poor coach Joe Paterno, that's when it started.

Now they are paying the price, your queen Nancy will be gone soon, you better pay tribute while you can. I'd rather complain about the doo doo you post on this forum dipstick.
Conservative voter

Dublin, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2017
CodyDooDoo wrote:
<quoted text>

Unless you live under a rock you will know that the radical left has set the tone for guilty until proven innocent.
Look at poor coach Joe Paterno, that's when it started.

Now they are paying the price, your queen Nancy will be gone soon, you better pay tribute while you can. I'd rather complain about the doo doo you post on this forum dipstick.
Joe was an outspoken republican who gave a nominating speech for H. W. Bush at the 1988 Republican convention and had headlined the GOP campaign events. Go GOP, the "Grand Old Pedophile" party!
Conservative voter

Dublin, OH

#7 Dec 1, 2017
CodyDooDoo wrote:
<quoted text>

Unless you live under a rock you will know that the radical left has set the tone for guilty until proven innocent.
Look at poor coach Joe Paterno, that's when it started.

Now they are paying the price, your queen Nancy will be gone soon, you better pay tribute while you can. I'd rather complain about the doo doo you post on this forum dipstick.
Skippy, Skippy, Skippy!
Kind of like the conservatives with Hillary. Lock her up. Hadn't been convicted of anything. Hadn't even been charged with a crime.
Conservative hypocrisy.
Conservative as Mao

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2017
Conservative voter wrote:
<quoted text>

Skippy, Skippy, Skippy!
Kind of like the conservatives with Hillary. Lock her up. Hadn't been convicted of anything. Hadn't even been charged with a crime.
Conservative hypocrisy.
As soon as the male bashing is over, and it will blow over, she will get her due.

Neither party is done shredding her to pieces yet.
Conservative voter

Dublin, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2017
Conservative as Mao wrote:
<quoted text>

As soon as the male bashing is over, and it will blow over, she will get her due.

Neither party is done shredding her to pieces yet.
Skippy, Skippy, Skippy! 30 plus years of investigations and millions of dollars!
Never been charged by you cupcake deplorable republicans!
Trump has number 4 of his crooked deplorable comrades charged with lying and committing a crime against the U.S.!
Sounds like Kushner might be next.
And Trump is wanting the republican party to stop Mueller from finishing his investigation!
Sounds like a man with nothing to hide!
Right Comrade?
Non starter

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2017
Conservative voter wrote:
<quoted text>

Skippy, Skippy, Skippy! 30 plus years of investigations and millions of dollars!
Never been charged by you cupcake deplorable republicans!
Trump has number 4 of his crooked deplorable comrades charged with lying and committing a crime against the U.S.!
Sounds like Kushner might be next.
And Trump is wanting the republican party to stop Mueller from finishing his investigation!
Sounds like a man with nothing to hide!
Right Comrade?
You've sung the same song before, you socalists are just upset that unemployment is down, illegal immigration is down by 70%, the dems are getting run out of town for sex scandals, and the new tax law is getting passed.

It's a shame you hate America so much.
Conservative voter

Dublin, OH

#11 Dec 1, 2017
Non starter wrote:
<quoted text>

You've sung the same song before, you socalists are just upset that unemployment is down, illegal immigration is down by 70%, the dems are getting run out of town for sex scandals, and the new tax law is getting passed.

It's a shame you hate America so much.
Skippy, Skippy, Skippy!
Unemployment has been on the downward trend since late 2009. The stock market has been on the upward trend for over 70 months.
Illegals entering the U.S. has been on a decline since the peak of 1.6 million in 2000. Those trying to cross the border dropped from 400,000 in 2010 to 177,000 in 2016. Your 70% drop isn't correct. Trump claimed it went down 78%. That is not for the whole year. It was just for the month of March. Drop of 16,600.
March of 2016 was a drop of 46150. Trump has nowhere the numbers of Obama. Then again. Trump is one sociopath who will lie just to make himself look better. Illegal immigration is actually down by 60%.
Obama deported more than Clinton and G.W. combined. There were fewer illegals when Trump took office. So his percentage will be higher. You really must be one-dumb-cupcake republican!
predator

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2017
These are known democrat sexual predators and the list is growing:
1. Charlie Rose
2. Bill Clinton
3. John Conyers
4. Harvey Weistein
5. Ted Kennedy—killed woman
6. Dick Durben and Ted Kennedy gave a woman a waitress sandwich
7. Al Franken

And these creeps think they have the moral high ground?
Conservative voter

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2017
predator wrote:
These are known democrat sexual predators and the list is growing:
1. Charlie Rose
2. Bill Clinton
3. John Conyers
4. Harvey Weistein
5. Ted Kennedy—killed woman
6. Dick Durben and Ted Kennedy gave a woman a waitress sandwich
7. Al Franken

And these creeps think they have the moral high ground?
Skippy, Skippy, what makes you think we are concerned with the facts, we make it up as we go and could care less about the truth.
itsmeagain

United States

#18 Dec 3, 2017
IronEyesCody wrote:
<quoted text>

Your assuming all these men are guilty, and you know what they say about assumptions.

Have any of them been charged with a crime, went to trial and been found guilty of any crimes???

The answer is NO.

Unless you are some pinko commie bastard, you should know this Great country of ours was founded on a person being Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

So STFU!

Now go back to complaining about dog poop in the cemetery. lol
Typical democrat answer when the democrats are the tainted ones. Let it be a republican like say Roy Moore he is guilty no matter the lack of evidence of the mounds of evidence against in the case of B Clinton and his indiscretions as was the word during his impeachment when in all actuality he raped some. Or as in the case of both Clinton's their body count.
IronEyesCody

United States

#19 Dec 3, 2017
itsmeagain wrote:
<quoted text>

Typical democrat answer when the democrats are the tainted ones. Let it be a republican like say Roy Moore he is guilty no matter the lack of evidence of the mounds of evidence against in the case of B Clinton and his indiscretions as was the word during his impeachment when in all actuality he raped some. Or as in the case of both Clinton's their body count.
Yeah, so what. We are consistent and always will be. Ignore the wrongs and pay off the mainstream media.

You are just jealous we beat you too it and can't get in.

So like I said, GFY
Conservative voter

Dublin, OH

#21 Dec 3, 2017
P.S.
As young as 5 years old
D J T Jr

United States

#22 Dec 3, 2017
Conservative voter wrote:
P.S.
As young as 5 years old
Yep, bill clinton will eventually pay for his perversion.
itsmeagain

United States

#23 Dec 3, 2017
IronEyesCody wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, so what. We are consistent and always will be. Ignore the wrongs and pay off the mainstream media.

You are just jealous we beat you too it and can't get in.

So like I said, GFY
What a revieling answer. It could be said that y'all beat us to it but only cause we never tried. Also because honest people who is the we I'm referring to would never intake such a crooked scheme. Were not jealous of your political cheating. We resent and abhore it. If you can't tell the scheme is coming to light and those involved will be punished.
Conservative voter

Dublin, OH

#24 Dec 3, 2017
D J T Jr wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, bill clinton will eventually pay for his perversion.
I'm sorry! The one as young as 5 years old is from a post that was deleted by someone that doesn't like the truth. In fact it has been deleted twice.
The one as young as 5 is a victim of a republican party leader, Bobby Stumbo! But glad to know you thought is was a democrat. He is a pervert republican!
There was a list of 25 pervert republicans that molested boys and girls 15 years old down to 5 years old!
There is plenty more of those pervert republicans on the list.
D J T Jr

United States

#25 Dec 3, 2017
Conservative voter wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sorry! The one as young as 5 years old is from a post that was deleted by someone that doesn't like the truth. In fact it has been deleted twice.
The one as young as 5 is a victim of a republican party leader, Bobby Stumbo! But glad to know you thought is was a democrat. He is a pervert republican!
There was a list of 25 pervert republicans that molested boys and girls 15 years old down to 5 years old!
There is plenty more of those pervert republicans on the list.
No such list exists, you are making all of this trash up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dismantle VW Eco Board 6 min Joe Jared 37
Times Bulletin change 34 min Spin Master 9
Wetzel this year 2018 38 min Mane 10
Eaton Cedar Point Picnic 41 min Suebee 6
truthful democrat 19 hr Inside Outside 27
Brookside convenience store (Oct '11) 20 hr Mike is special 47
CSEA(Child Support )Drivers License (May '11) 22 hr Joe Jared 33

Van Wert Jobs

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages