First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yep

Warsaw, IN

#24 Jun 21, 2013
Just like Dea Thatcher
no way

United States

#25 Jun 21, 2013
karla wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong... you can get a CHIP grant, or first time homeowners loan. These low income people probably have at least 2 kids and get around $8000.00 earned income credit back every year from there minimum wage jobs. use a couple thousand and buy a house. Geez! it's not rocket science.
we did not have kids, and we did not qualify, plus, Chip grants are no longer available, and first time home buyers have to have a down payment which we were unable to save, and you don't get 8,000 earned income credit back with minimum wage, you wouldn't even make that much

Since: Jun 11

Elizabethtown, IN

#26 Jun 21, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>we did not have kids, and we did not qualify, plus, Chip grants are no longer available, and first time home buyers have to have a down payment which we were unable to save, and you don't get 8,000 earned income credit back with minimum wage, you wouldn't even make that much
people get back note than they pay in all the time!! One of this country's problems.
haha

United States

#27 Jun 21, 2013
lokmnji wrote:
<quoted text>people get back note than they pay in all the time!! One of this country's problems.
would you let me know who does your taxes?

Since: Jun 11

Elizabethtown, IN

#28 Jun 21, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>would you let me know who does your taxes?
did I say I did?? I KNOW people who, like I said, get back more than they pay in. Maybe married, but file separate and both claim head of household, Overclaim donations, etc!
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#29 Jun 21, 2013
lokmnji wrote:
<quoted text>did I say I did?? I KNOW people who, like I said, get back more than they pay in. Maybe married, but file separate and both claim head of household, Overclaim donations, etc!
Are you back again murphy?

Since: Jun 11

Elizabethtown, IN

#30 Jun 21, 2013
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you back again murphy?
NOT!
Mr Roper

Medina, OH

#31 Jun 22, 2013
All landlords are bad....When Jack Tripper was my tenent, he would clog the toilet with turds the size of mayonaise jars and I never once refused to send for plummer
iknow

Mount Gilead, OH

#32 Jun 22, 2013
bought my house in van wert for $12,000 put $3,000 down paid it off in five years property taxes are $89.00 a year. now I live on easy street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motorcycle event continues to come together (Apr '12) 7 min ridin dirty 20
News Wetzelland returning last weekend of July 2 hr Harleybird 31
News Three more arraigned on drug trafficking charges (Sep '12) 3 hr VanwertCougar 8
Solar Eclipse Time 7 hr JEWMAMA 13
News Three arrested on drug charges 13 hr GenerationX 60
Missing Man 22 hr Checkthewater 4
Needle Exchange Mon vwo 19

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages