Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fupa

Lima, OH

#4 Dec 14, 2012
FUBAR wrote:
If you want him to come back so bad though I can ask. He's on my Facebook that's where I'm getting most of my jokes actually. I've been begging but so far it's been a no-go. Even gave him some good threads to chat about.
Sounds like Johnny just tooting his own horn. Atleast he isn't pretending to be a girl this time.
FUBAR

Lima, OH

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Well come on now it's Topix. Who else would you be talking about. Think what ya want but I'm really not Johnny. Told him about this he said he'd sign up but probably wouldn't post for awhile.
Nuclear Potatoes

Lima, OH

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Not that guy again. The Bomb Threat Bandit lol
Last time we heard from Smurfy, he was busy chickening out of his own "tough guy Topix challenge". Multiple times.
Then he STFU and disappeared completely...
LMAO

Lima, OH

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Welcome back, trouble.
Ugh

Deshler, OH

#9 Dec 14, 2012
This is stupid who cares about this dude I think we've seen enough
FUBAR

Lima, OH

#10 Dec 14, 2012
How did you know it was me?
Nuclear Potatoes

Lima, OH

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Johnny Snaggletooth, then? Maybe Chaz Bombo? The Rehabbitor?
Nobody cares about your iPad, Smurf.
You can afford new toys, but you still live in a low income roach motel next to your mommy, living off of your wife's income. And welfare... lol
Nuclear Potatoes

Lima, OH

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Redditor wrote:
<quoted text>
Over six months. You've had over six months to come up with just one new joke and you've failed. It almost makes me sad for you. Oh and haven't you learned by now that idgaf about the welfare comments? Also had to laugh at the 'low income' thing. This is why I thoroughly enjoy my time here on Topix.
I don't spend too much time thinking about dropout junkies. For six months, your insignificant existence didn't cross my mind once. You're nothing but another self-absorbed, loud-mouthed, worthless junkie.
What are you going to do about it? Run your mouth, beg for names, call me out, then punk out and make excuses for yourself?
Face it, you won't do anything but run that rotten mouth online. Then you'll get banned. Again and again...
FUBAR

Lima, OH

#18 Dec 14, 2012
I was with him in the car that day at Shell. We filled up the tank and left for the D and never heard a peep out of anyone.
Nuclear Potatoes

Lima, OH

#19 Dec 14, 2012
FUBAR wrote:
I was with him in the car that day at Shell. We filled up the tank and left for the D and never heard a peep out of anyone.
Yeah, you were there, watching Smurf cower and take pictures from your car. Then he ducked out, showed up an hour later in his purple beater, and then disappeared to rehab. The exact opposite of what he said he'd do.:D
Didn't hear a peep out of his greasy azz when he waddled his fat stankness by me with his head down, either.
It's cool, though. You can continue making up stories and trying to save Smurfy's "Topix cred", or whatever. He's the only one stupid enough to really care, anyway...
jm has been

United States

#21 Dec 15, 2012
FUBAR wrote:
Well come on now it's Topix. Who else would you be talking about. Think what ya want but I'm really not Johnny. Told him about this he said he'd sign up but probably wouldn't post for awhile.
sorry, but, kennepoo is the new troll star here,
fubar

United States

#22 Dec 15, 2012
FUBAR wrote:
thought this was marbaugh, yep, it's him, murph's some kind of hero to him, sean and laura, both wackos
Wondering

Kansas City, MO

#24 Dec 15, 2012
Who is Johnny Murphy anyway? He seems to be a popular topic on here.
Me Too

Ashburn, VA

#25 Dec 15, 2012
I been wondering myself
LadyLike

Delphos, OH

#27 Dec 15, 2012
Hi Johnny!(blows big kiss)
ha ha ha ha ha ha

United States

#28 Dec 15, 2012
LadyLike wrote:
Hi Johnny!(blows big kiss)
Does seem odd that ladylike hasn't been around at all until murphy shows up, really just another red flag to watch this guy. What do we have here? personality disorder? multiple personality disorder, bipolar disorder, all three, or what?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29 Dec 15, 2012
ha ha ha ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>Does seem odd that ladylike hasn't been around at all until murphy shows up, really just another red flag to watch this guy. What do we have here? personality disorder? multiple personality disorder, bipolar disorder, all three, or what?
Maybe she is just a Johnny fan who didn't post until he came back.
Or maybe she was posting under another name even though she's not from Saluda SC.
Nuclear Potatoes

Lima, OH

#30 Dec 15, 2012
ha ha ha ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>Does seem odd that ladylike hasn't been around at all until murphy shows up, really just another red flag to watch this guy. What do we have here? personality disorder? multiple personality disorder, bipolar disorder, all three, or what?
My bets are on good old paranoid schizophrenia.
Delusions of grandeur, refusal to accept reality, denial, hallucinations. He's been chemically dependent for almost his entire life, and never actually accomplished anything besides occasional Topix notoriety.
It takes a certain kinda "special" to phone in a bomb threat to your own school for cocaine money, after all...
huh

United States

#31 Dec 15, 2012
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe she was posting under another name even though she's not from Saluda SC.
yea, someone actually waited with baited breath to post until johnny came back to post, ha, are you crazy too? as far as posting under another name, as for myself my ISP just changed to Saluda because I switched providers, sorry, it had nothing to do with jm and his boring comeback.
honestly

United States

#32 Dec 15, 2012
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
have to say that you use to make more sense, what happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the old tina warren thred went away agin 3 min perfect 2
What's that old lady probation officers name up... 1 hr Judge Dred 2
assault on chetnu t st this morning somebody go... 2 hr hmm 4
Shane seekings 6 hr perfect 2
Shannon Mason 6 hr Karla 8
Austin Day? 6 hr Karma 5
marshas packin her stuff 6 hr Karma 31
so i see in the paper we are messing with natur... 8 hr meow 11
Resivoir 11 hr Apollo 8
More from around the web