Why do people ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Always 'vote' on people's posts? I can't even see them now that I'm using the iOS app but ummmm, you guys know the 'votes' don't actually accomplish anything right? It's not like a downvote on Reddit where you lose Karma or anything.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Of course, I can't speak for anyone but myself, but sometimes I agree or disagree with what someone posts without feeling the need to write a comment. If I don't think I have anything new to contribute, I don't comment.....but I might hit the "agree" or "disagree" button.
On the other hand, there are some posters who ALWAYS hit the negative buttons on any post made by someone they don't like, and I wish they wouldn't do that. It's not like we don't know what they are doing and why.
what not why

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2012
no__sense wrote:
Of course, I can't speak for anyone but myself, but sometimes I agree or disagree with what someone posts without feeling the need to write a comment. If I don't think I have anything new to contribute, I don't comment.....but I might hit the "agree" or "disagree" button.
On the other hand, there are some posters who ALWAYS hit the negative buttons on any post made by someone they don't like, and I wish they wouldn't do that. It's not like we don't know what they are doing and why.
I do that only on UDBT, it's code for I didn't read your drivel.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#4 Dec 27, 2012
no__sense wrote:
Right, I can understand that. Someone keeps doing that to my posts and I find it humorous really. I can only ever see the votes if I use my browser but I rarely ever do that anymore anyways.
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2012
It's Saluda. All of it's posts get favorable votes and all of the posts of those it doesn't like get unfavorable votes.

I've stopped paying much attention to the judging because the overuse has rendered the judging unimportant.

To consistently hammer posts with negative votes, regardless of what is being said, simply because you don't like the poster is very childish.

So I will now wait for my spam, clueless, and nuts votes. I'm sure it won't be a long wait, right Saluda?
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#6 Dec 27, 2012
I rest my case.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Eyeroll wrote:
It's Saluda. All of it's posts get favorable votes and all of the posts of those it doesn't like get unfavorable votes.
I've stopped paying much attention to the judging because the overuse has rendered the judging unimportant.
To consistently hammer posts with negative votes, regardless of what is being said, simply because you don't like the poster is very childish.
So I will now wait for my spam, clueless, and nuts votes. I'm sure it won't be a long wait, right Saluda?
I agree with you. I also thought that it was the same person lol. What an idiot.
it is me

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Eyeroll wrote:
actually I have agreed with most of what you have said, so why do you think it's me? or should I say us, Saluda SC is the ISP for AllTell, and there are more that one poster using them, they are nationwide, there is someone who comes in as Saluda who knows about guns, I would not even know how to shoot BB's, lol, sorry about your misjudgements.
it is me

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I can understand that. Someone keeps doing that to my posts and I find it humorous really. I can only ever see the votes if I use my browser but I rarely ever do that anymore anyways.
that wasn't me who judged your post, but think what you wish
it is me

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
Always 'vote' on people's posts? I can't even see them now that I'm using the iOS app but ummmm, you guys know the 'votes' don't actually accomplish anything right? It's not like a downvote on Reddit where you lose Karma or anything.
oh, I did not judge this post, sorry to disappoint, but there may actually be several people who disagree with you all

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#11 Dec 27, 2012
You would use Alltel.
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#12 Dec 27, 2012
it is me wrote:
<quoted text>actually I have agreed with most of what you have said, so why do you think it's me? or should I say us, Saluda SC is the ISP for AllTell, and there are more that one poster using them, they are nationwide, there is someone who comes in as Saluda who knows about guns, I would not even know how to shoot BB's, lol, sorry about your misjudgements.
Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#13 Dec 27, 2012
That's what I thought. You are the giant jackass from the NPAC thread the other night.

“Politics. 2 cheeks of 1 ass.”

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#14 Dec 27, 2012
If you're truly standing for what you believe in, votes are meaningless. In fact, in a recent post, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a good deal of negative votes and a half dozen or so colorful metaphors thrown my way.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 27, 2012
I do agree that it is Saluda doing all the negative judging.
There may be more than one poster with that location, but if you are the "innocent" Saluda, I recommend that you get a registered account so no one can pretend to be you.
Of course, if you do that, you can't change your user name with every post.
Just a suggestion.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Here's an example.....
Just now, on the Salvation Army thread, someone posted something I agreed with. I didn't have anything new to contribute, so I just clicked on the agree icon.
And..... there ya go.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#17 Dec 27, 2012
hey, i know...who gives a sh!t really?
it is me

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2012
no__sense wrote:
I do agree that it is Saluda doing all the negative judging.
There may be more than one poster with that location, but if you are the "innocent" Saluda, I recommend that you get a registered account so no one can pretend to be you.
Of course, if you do that, you can't change your user name with every post.
Just a suggestion.
I thought about registering, but, don't like the pm's that might follow and some of the other bs involved. Also if the judging doesn't mean anything to you guys, why are you all going on and on about it? lol.
it is me

United States

#19 Dec 28, 2012
the awesome hey wrote:
hey, i know...who gives a sh!t really?
hey, hey I enjoy your posts! and I was off the computer when someone judged you negatively.
really

United States

#20 Dec 28, 2012
registering doesn't keep anyone from having more than one email address and registering as several different posters, does it murphy? another thought, just because someone registers doesn't mean that they can't post anonymously as often as they like as well, right murphy? and innocent? lol, I didn't know it was against the law to judge posts, I kind of thought that's what those little icons were for, lqtm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You might be in Van Wert if... 2 min Harybird 75
Believe Me Trust Me 2 hr Donald J Trump 68
Donald Trump 2 hr Eric 85
Donald trump 3 hr Twinkies 2
New Q posts 21-1-18 3 hr again 2
One Stop Shop AKA Certified (Jun '15) 4 hr Blabberfck 12
CPJ Awards 6 hr Pope Rush says 7
Quick lane 22 hr Robolard 10

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web