Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2011
Anonymous

Van Wert, OH

#1 Jun 15, 2011
im not sure who hit the heiffers at the child support office with the branding iron but watch out they are about to stampepe
wtf ru thinkin

Fayette, OH

#2 Jun 19, 2011
whats up with them bitches, i know someone who is making an effort to pay his support on 2 kids, the 1 st one, who gets the biggest amt. bitch momma wouldnt let him see her,he cant afford a lawyer, his place of employment stoled 1500 from his check instead of sending it to child support,instead of support office going after them when he got behind, they had his license sup.no notification of sup. til he gets pulled over,6 pts. on his license,trip to toledo to get reinstated and court cost. The pt. of this is he is under 2000 behind and every chance they get they sup his license, dont notify, they took him to court in hopes of jail sentence, but when he told judge bout the employer,eva agreed.but still there goes more money he dont have for court cost......on and on....they r nothin' but seahags..
anyway

Wapakoneta, OH

#3 Jun 19, 2011
"making an effort" lol. What is that? No pity here.
wtf ru thinkin

Fayette, OH

#4 Jun 19, 2011
he has a min wage job and they take 50%,he has been looking for another job. HE PAYS, The Bitch momma,shouldnt get as much as she is getting when she refuses visitation ...who ask for your pity???There is money going every pay day to that office so what gives them the right to sup, license without notification,

CGE

“Hello Everyone!!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 20, 2011
Well too bad he don't have his case in Paulding County because they wait 4 months with no payment at all until they even press contempt charges. They won't suspend licenses or anything like that. Paulding county is a joke compared to what other counties do if you get behind. My ex is behind thousands and thousands and hasn't paid anything in a while and they told me they won't do anything until 4 months go by with no payment. It's BS. That's pretty crappy if the guy you are talking about's baby's mom won't let him see them though. You can't do that. Visitation and support are two separate issues and you can have custody taken away if you refuse to let the other parent have their visitation. Doesn't anyone think about the effect all the drama has on their kids? Hope everything gets worked out.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 20, 2011
CGE wrote:
Well too bad he don't have his case in Paulding County because they wait 4 months with no payment at all until they even press contempt charges. They won't suspend licenses or anything like that. Paulding county is a joke compared to what other counties do if you get behind. My ex is behind thousands and thousands and hasn't paid anything in a while and they told me they won't do anything until 4 months go by with no payment. It's BS. That's pretty crappy if the guy you are talking about's baby's mom won't let him see them though. You can't do that. Visitation and support are two separate issues and you can have custody taken away if you refuse to let the other parent have their visitation. Doesn't anyone think about the effect all the drama has on their kids? Hope everything gets worked out.
From what I have learned, it is the director of JFS in each county that makes up the rules as he goes. For instance if you donít have your correct mailing address on file, how are they supposed to mail you notice of license revoke? If you have a problem with the county you live in not enforcing the support order, you can ask the state to step in. You do know that there is a State of Ohio Child Support Enforcement.

CGE

“Hello Everyone!!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 20, 2011
Yes, I am aware that if you feel the county in which your case is in is not enforcing the support order you can file an appeal with the state of Ohio. I do know that every county is different in the steps they take and how long they wait before they take any kind of action. At this point, filing an appeal was the next step that I was going to take since the Child Support ENFORCEMENT Agency doesn't feel the need to enforce anything until 4 months has gone by.
wtf ru thinkin

Helena, OH

#8 Jun 25, 2011
He has a current address, they (csea) sent him 2 cks. for a couple bucks overage, u tell me who's wacko,this after they sup.license. wtfe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van Wert Taxi 3 hr Dumbazzes 14
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
tell me once again 7 hr VWO 2
Alyssa Mobely and Jeni Wood 9 hr I heart the dykes 18
Alonzo M. 14 hr Van wertian 3
So speaking of ferguson 16 hr Van wertian 1
Baby sitters 17 hr love 14
what happened to... 22 hr funny thing is 4
Boycott the VW Fair Wed M1ab 35
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••