kerip

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2012
O what was that? 1s w bfs?!?!...u just nailed it!!! I told u in the 1st place they were ur guys' bfs hitn on me...not my fault u can't please....u lose, I win n the end!!! Ur giving me exactly what I want n life...so keep on treatn them men like that, cuz they run 2me cuz I'm their special friend....
ummmm

United States

#22 Sep 25, 2012
I can name more than 3 people you been with
kerip

United States

#23 Sep 25, 2012
Hangn out w opp sex doesn't mean I was "with" them....but I can tell u rt now, no matter what ya say, it aint stopn ppl from talkn 2me and all...nothing hurts me...good luck!!!...I really wish there was a reward 4u n the end....
Getreal

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Keri I know you very well, sleeping with someone your cousin slept with, knowing she has genital warts, you are a desperate bit##. Then bragging to everyone that you went to NY with a truck driver. We all know what he wanted. Something's you just should not brag about, him being one of them
kerip

United States

#25 Sep 25, 2012
That man is a great man...and if I end up w sumn, it'll b ok, its my life...that truck driver is my friend...always has been...and there's nothing wrong w hangn out w a friend...u really need 2get urself a life and stop tryn 2get n2 mine....I'm sorry u wanna sob 2evry1 bc u can't b me...continue on!!!
sarah

United States

#26 Sep 25, 2012
So its ok if you end up with something.. Eew and who cares if hes a good guy u still slept with him knowin he had a std wow nasty!
kerip

United States

#27 Sep 25, 2012
Ill tell u rt now...these r my shoes I'm walkn n...not urs....if my life is so bad, my advice 2u is that u best step out of these shoes now b4 u catch sumn!!! There's no law saying ur not allowed 2hang out w sum1 opp sex...u need 2get over it...sounds like u need a counselor, just tryn 2help u out....if u weren't n my life, u may live happier, but if u feel like stayn, have a seat, its gonna b a long "bumpy" ride!!!:)
kerip

United States

#28 Sep 25, 2012
I guess well both b happy w our genital warts!!!:P I hope ur taking notes!!! Ur gonna need a 5star b4 noon....fact #1, my fav color is blue!!!...fact#2, ur bf will nvr go blue haha...fact#3, ull nvr b me!!! Fact#4, jealousy nvr wins :D
Getreal

Houston, TX

#29 Sep 26, 2012
You really think I am jealous of you? I'm gonna say no. I have two normal legs, a great job, 4 beautiful kids, and the best fiance a girl could dream of. Confidence is a plus, being over confident...well you get the point.
Ha Bitch Please

Bryan, OH

#30 Sep 26, 2012
Keri, Keep the attitude. Dont let these jealous bitches get to you. They are just trying to bring u down because they are not happy with thier own lives and try to make everyone as miserable as they are.
I have watched Keri grow up. She is far from a slut. She is a honest, good hearted person. And for u dumb asses that comment about her leg, that is plain immature. She was little and could not control what happened. Just think that could be your kid that it happened to. Are you gonna make fun of your own kid if it was them. Oh wait you are just a dumb ass so yeah you prolly would. Its truely sad and i pitty you. U all need to grow up. What Keri does with her life and who she is with or sleeps with is none of anyones damn business. She is an adult and can do whatever or whoever she wants and if that happens to be your man then i guess u were not doing ur job right. Which is not Keris fault. Maybe you should take some lessons from her. So to all that want to run your mouths about her, go ahead cuz the truth is, you are the one that is a pile of shit who will never amount to anything. Four kids, really? And Keri is the slut. Maybe u should keep your own legs shut instead of making babies that u prolly dont take care of.
Keri, keep your head up sweetie. You are better than all of them. You are a bright gorgeous young lady who has one of the biggest hearts i have ever seen. Honestly you are a inspiration. Overcoming all that u have had to growing up. Keep up the good work. One day you will find a good man that is worthy of you. Fuck these dumb asses that run thier mouth and have nothing better to do with thier wortless lives.
kerip

United States

#31 Sep 26, 2012
Sweety, I don't THINK ur jealous...I know 100% u r...and any1 readn these comments, r gonna know it 2...y else would u write bout sum1...if life is so great, u should b off w them enjoyn ur x....and yes, maybe u should b the 1 closing ur legs, I have 0 kids unlike u....my guess is ur very insecure on ur own looks, need sum help, go check out sum diet plans and makeup tutorials, I'm happy the way I am....just bc ur not happy w me don't mean shit 2me....I could talk 2u all day whether u like me or not....my leg accident, my friend, has not kept any guy from bein round me....and 4 all u know, maybe ur own bf liked me @ sum pt....pt blank, my leg is real, its scarred yes, but what do u expect when I'm 2yo and I get ran over by my mower....now days, I know y I'm here, 2tell u what lifes all bout!!!! Its not my prob a grl can b scarred waist down and a guy likes her when ur sitn there on ur ass in front of a comp screen lookn all perfect n not bein wanted....depression sux, but get over urself!!!
Getreal

United States

#32 Sep 26, 2012
Ha, I take care of all four of my beautiful girls, and I definitely don't need a diet, 120 pounds and can't even tell I've had one child. Depressed, no, I'm actually pretty happy and content with my life. I'm only in on this conversation because I agree with most people when they say you are an over confident, attention seeking head case. Also your boss said nobody ever calls and request you to deliver there food, like your Facebook says, Goodluck in life Keri, you need it. Keep on delivering those pizzas, you have a great job & a great life lol
fruitcakes

Highland, MI

#33 Sep 26, 2012
kerip wrote:
I just wanna thank u all so much!!! I love u!!! And yes, I love topix!!! Its awesome!!! Keep up the good work on me!!!
. Wow. U sound just like ur mother....poor girl. I wouldnt wish that on anyone
grow up

Highland, MI

#34 Sep 26, 2012
Getreal wrote:
You really think I am jealous of you? I'm gonna say no. I have two normal legs, a great job, 4 beautiful kids, and the best fiance a girl could dream of. Confidence is a plus, being over confident...well you get the point.
. I really wish all of u immature adults would grow up and do something with ur lives. Really??? U keep bringin up the whole leg thing? This girl has survived something that most or u pansy assed van wert citizens would hav not made it thru cuz u cant handle anything. This girl is better than any of u worthless ppl
grow up

Highland, MI

#35 Sep 26, 2012
Getreal wrote:
Ha, I take care of all four of my beautiful girls, and I definitely don't need a diet, 120 pounds and can't even tell I've had one child. Depressed, no, I'm actually pretty happy and content with my life. I'm only in on this conversation because I agree with most people when they say you are an over confident, attention seeking head case. Also your boss said nobody ever calls and request you to deliver there food, like your Facebook says, Goodluck in life Keri, you need it. Keep on delivering those pizzas, you have a great job & a great life lol
. Ok so maybe u have 4 kids, but is the rest of Van Wert county the ones supporting them??? Most likely yes. Plz get a like chick and leave keri alone.
sarah

United States

#36 Sep 26, 2012
You go girl getreal you nailed it right on it!!!!
agreed

Highland, MI

#37 Sep 26, 2012
kerip wrote:
Sweety, I don't THINK ur jealous...I know 100% u r...and any1 readn these comments, r gonna know it 2...y else would u write bout sum1...if life is so great, u should b off w them enjoyn ur x....and yes, maybe u should b the 1 closing ur legs, I have 0 kids unlike u....my guess is ur very insecure on ur own looks, need sum help, go check out sum diet plans and makeup tutorials, I'm happy the way I am....just bc ur not happy w me don't mean shit 2me....I could talk 2u all day whether u like me or not....my leg accident, my friend, has not kept any guy from bein round me....and 4 all u know, maybe ur own bf liked me @ sum pt....pt blank, my leg is real, its scarred yes, but what do u expect when I'm 2yo and I get ran over by my mower....now days, I know y I'm here, 2tell u what lifes all bout!!!! Its not my prob a grl can b scarred waist down and a guy likes her when ur sitn there on ur ass in front of a comp screen lookn all perfect n not bein wanted....depression sux, but get over urself!!!
keri i know u dont care im defending u an im prob the most unlikely person u wld expect to defend u, but u r better than these ppl. Dont giv them the satisfaction of arguing with them. Just seriously watch ur FB friends list, obviously sum ppl need deleted.
kerip

United States

#38 Sep 26, 2012
Yes, I do have a great life!!! And 5-10ppl on a topix post my friend, isn't "most ppl"....there's 1000s of ppl in the world ur living in honey!!! And 4the stuff u say, child services should b all over u.... And ur really dumb, going n2 my work out of ur way, out of ur kids x lookn 4me.....4what?!?!....u don't need 2c me...that's rt, I was there when u guys showed up....but personal matters shouldn't b brought n2 a business...so now ur lookn evn more like a jackass!!! All I did was say 1 post on fb that I'm workn then ridin 2ny and then within 2hrs, u show up @ my work, ur worthless!!!!
Getreal

Chicago, IL

#39 Sep 26, 2012
Well your sadly mistaken for who you think I am, because I never showed up at your work. Why would I? I don't care who you went on the road with, child services should be all over me?? Why is that? My kids go to school everyday, I work, they're clean, they're fed, my house is clean, Don't sound like children services need to be all over me. I don't get any assistance at all what so ever. Cooper farms has great insurance and we make enough money we don't need assistance, but you would know nothing about a real job with benefits.
kerip

United States

#40 Sep 26, 2012
Damn rt I don't need benefits!!! I don't need discounts!!! I pay my shit full price....discounts r 4those who r really n need...I don't need health plans n coverage...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
college educated 16 min Liberal voter 10
next mayor 18 min Liberal voter 7
Democrat Party Approval ar 25 Year Low 3 hr Liberal voter 32
whats up with the marsh foundation (Aug '11) 6 hr Rose Ann 92
Former Democrat Mayor of Hubbard Ohio Gets Life... 7 hr Conservative voter 2
News Three more arraigned on drug trafficking charges (Sep '12) 7 hr Liberal voter 41
Wealthy Congressmen 20 hr One 7

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages