do you recycle?
recycler

Lima, OH

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Do you recycle? The community makes it easy by providing bins and curbside pickup.
I ask because my daughter (a Millenium, or GenY) does not seem to care about recycling. She just throws stuff in the trash and then I pick it out for the recycling bin.
I thought the younger generations were all about saving the planet and recycling, etc.
Thoughts?
MrManCowboyHarle yDude

Lima, OH

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Everyone should recycle homeboy that's something that should be a mandatory law and I'm against most laws. People need to go green they need to care more about the planet and their affect on it. Plus recycling is so easy. Then again people are so lazy nowadays that it makes me wanna puke up my chicken burrito I got from taco bell earlier.
sugar daddy

Lima, OH

#3 Jul 24, 2012
do you mean like pour my used motor oil down the sewer so it can return to the good earth from which we got it?then yes i recycle.
Oh well

Norwalk, OH

#4 Jul 24, 2012
yes, it saves on garbage, for sure !! why would nt you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kasey 53 min Janie 1
County commissioner 3 hr Justaliltickle 37
Grieving Parkland father ripped for ‘Trump 2020... 6 hr D J T Jr 21
State permits? 6 hr mike 5
The new business downtown 7 hr mike 168
The House of Trump 7 hr Brilliant Democrat 159
Casey’s General Store Coming to Van Wert. 7 hr go away 22
Subdivision Names Mon Antwainius 25

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web