News a-1 4

There are 4 comments on the The Times Bulletin story from Feb 2, 2012, titled News a-1 4. In it, The Times Bulletin reports that:

In the aftermath of the shocking accident which claimed the life of 17-year-old Brianna Coon over the weekend, now the girl's family is suffering further heartbreak from the release of the audio of the 911 call she made right after her car plunged into a Putnam County pond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Bulletin.

so sad

Lima, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2012
This is such a sad story and everyone is pointing fingers at the 911 center BUT they are not the only ones to blame. The pond was beside a house so why in the world didn't they get up and see what the commotion outside was. If they would of done that then this child (yes a child) might of had a better chance at surviving this tragic accident. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#3 Feb 15, 2012
I know I read in at least one article that the owners of the pond were not at home at the time of the accident.
Get Real

Lima, OH

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Why do people seem to so desperately need someone to blame?...her, the pond owners, etc. No one involved committed any crimes. Just a sad, extremely unfortunate freak accident! It's in the dictionary people!

ac·ci·dent
noun:
an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm

any event that happens unexpectedly, without a deliberate plan or cause.

All the finger pointing comes off sounding mean spirited, heartless and is not at all helpful!
Get Real

Lima, OH

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Insert_Cool_Username wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultimately it was the girls fault.
If you insist on assigning blame, fine. She paid the ultimate price for her horrible (sarcasm) mistake...what more do people want?

People who commit our right murder very often get less!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebates and coupons 20 min slammer 5
what happened to the tina terry warren thread, ... 24 min slammer 4
Tom Riggendumb 1 hr Its me 1
the old tina warren thred went away agin 1 hr Blacklist 6
Resivoir 3 hr whacko 9
Modern Christian views on sin 3 hr in god 60
assault on chetnu t st this morning somebody go... 4 hr haha 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages