The ever worthless and lazy Cody Lippi

The ever worthless and lazy Cody Lippi

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

Since: Aug 12

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2012
This kid is a drama queen in mens clothing. He has a job and does not appreciate it. He shows up stoned, drunk, or on something damn near all the time wait a minute WHEN he shows up to work. He sleeps in his car at work. He spends hours outside doing I don't know what maybe getting his jollies off. When he does show up for work he whines about how bad he has it. His girlfriend left him and he can't see any of his 4 kids. Really? I'd like to meet the girls who would lay with this low-life let alone have children with him. I'd be afraid of what I would catch from him let alone not be able too clean the scent of him off of yourself. I don't know how many times I have had to tell him how to make simple change to give back to me for my purchase at the time. Hell the one time he gave me 10 pennies back instead of a dime and there were plenty of dimes in the drawer. I have heard numerous employees at shell are threatening to quit if Jane does not get rid of him. Jane listen to you employees and fire this worthless person cause if you don't you will be letting some damn good workers go and they will be someone else's employee before you know what hit you. I know I'm not the only customer you have that is sick of this kid and his antics if fact anymore when I pull in and see him working I leave and take my business somewhere else.
fista cuffs

Dekalb, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2012
lol
lol

Mansfield, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2012
sad part is his girlfiend could be a pretty gurl but not around him.there back together seen stinky driving with her the other day.
sammy

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Id like to smack his b itch Girlfriend just once.
bobby

Mansfield, OH

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Tough guy likes to smack girls around huh? sounds like you have enough problems of your own to be worrying about others
Lol

Wickliffe, OH

#6 Nov 12, 2012
He's also a republican. What did you expect?
cody lippi

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
O your so cool talkin behind a screen hard ass......
I live at 120 brierwood dr. So when u fake ass people grow some balls u no were i live
What a Dumb A

Lima, OH

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Oh*
You're*
Briarwood*
Where*
cody lippi

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Do you got a brain read the comments
bitch is back

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2015
For one I am his girlfriend n he has all 3 of his n takes well care of them n he does not stinky he showers everyday...so just Cuz u walked n and c how he may work or what u heard get the story straight
Bob Bae

Van Wert, OH

#11 Jul 21, 2015
He couldn't make it to the tub without tripping over dirty laundry.
Crazy

Bellville, OH

#13 Aug 4, 2015
For the record Aiden does know his dad . But they would t let him see him. So unless you know the whole story people need to mind there own dam business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wallace Plumbing 1 hr H20lover 4
van wert city police department (Jul '13) 4 hr Bre poynter ladd 46
Who is Joe Jared (Feb '15) 5 hr Wink Wink 20
Trump 2016! 5 hr Pope Rush says 14
Corn Rally 5 hr PitBall 7
Shaq Moore 5 hr Brian Hill 6
Who's pushin bad dope 6 hr Lucifer 4
2nd shift coopers 9 hr Pat Magroin 5
Barbs party shop sold 10 hr awhitegal 14
cops n ems at old south 20 hr Real World Problems 10