First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sad day

Mansfield, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2011
I am noticing more and more women cheating than normal! I know it goes on all the time, but I really began noticing it when I was at the girl's soccer game earlier this week.

Are the guys really that dumb? Or do they care?
newport

Mansfield, OH

#2 Sep 14, 2011
Haha! As soon as I read this I could only think of one person. I was there at the game and I notice one cheater...camile g...

Her husband was told more and more information and I am hearing that he knows she is cheating!

I hope he divorces her and takes the kids...
Evil lil mean azz

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Sep 14, 2011
An yet a blind eye at the number of cheating husbands? If you haven't noticed men cheat more then women. Women are changing face on many things as they say "what a man can do, a woman can do it too".. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but its women we are talking about...

Read....
catalogs.com/info/relationships/percentage-of...
newport

Mansfield, OH

#4 Sep 14, 2011
I know both cheat but women are more open about it...they don't care who sees them public. They think it's more than ok because their husband is always working or something else. Maybe he is cheating too. I doubt it though.

The problem with cheating wives is people think it is more than ok because it's the wife doing it.
Clyde Frog

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2011
Evil lil mean azz wrote:
An yet a blind eye at the number of cheating husbands? If you haven't noticed men cheat more then women. Women are changing face on many things as they say "what a man can do, a woman can do it too".. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but its women we are talking about...
Read....
Nobody turns a blind eye to men doing it. How many threads have been on here about men cheating? This is the first one I've seen about women. Go take your blown out ass somewhere els. Laura
Evil lil mean azz

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Sep 14, 2011
Its not ok for either to do it. I'd hope the guy or girl who gets cheated on would leave the cheater.
newport

Washington, DC

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Hopefully he will move away from her. She is a very sneaky person when it comes to her cheating. She will Hirt everyone around her because she only wants one guy...the guy she is having an affair with.

The sad thing is that I have proof. And no I don't go take pictures. I have it from friends and family members.

Since: Aug 11

Mount Vernon, OH

#8 Sep 14, 2011
That's why sally smith isn't married any more.
Evil lil mean azz wrote:
Its not ok for either to do it. I'd hope the guy or girl who gets cheated on would leave the cheater.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 14, 2011
Don't you ladies have anything better to do than gossip? Go do the dishes or throw in a load of laundry for Christsakes.
Evil lil mean azz

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Sep 14, 2011
Laundry is already done and so is dishes ;-) thanks for asking though. An yet another hyprocrite, kind of contagious wouldn't you agree? Your talking to us about gossiping, yet your just as guilty by READING what is posted. Whether you read it or write it. Your doing the same thing we are doing =). Don't you got a job to do, or maybe go mow the grass, take out trash, masterbate, itch your nuts, or something?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 14, 2011
Evil lil mean azz wrote:
Laundry is already done and so is dishes ;-) thanks for asking though. An yet another hyprocrite, kind of contagious wouldn't you agree? Your talking to us about gossiping, yet your just as guilty by READING what is posted. Whether you read it or write it. Your doing the same thing we are doing =). Don't you got a job to do, or maybe go mow the grass, take out trash, masterbate, itch your nuts, or something?
I already did all those things. Now I am just trolling. How does the hook in your mouth feel tard?
newport

Mansfield, OH

#12 Sep 14, 2011
If people would be happy with their wife/husband it would be great. Maybe that is why I am not married. I don't trust too many women in Van Wert.

She (camille) loves to find guys that are unhappy in their relationships. She was in love with the former youth pastor (which is now in prison) and so now the new guy is Mark.

She can definitely pick winners.
dawg

Van Wert, OH

#14 Sep 14, 2011
So guys cheat more? I don't know. Are web better at hiding it? It seems so. If skanks will stay with their men (or divorce them) then thy would solve most problems. And vice versa.

Too many times we thunk the grass is greener but is it really? I doubt it. Is the grass greener for camille? Maybe maybe not. Is it greener for Sally? Maybe. Maybe not.

Get over it. Guys have to realize there are little whores all around us and we can't stop them. I'd advise the husbands to go beat the guys butt up and down his driveway.

If you can trust your spouse then get over it and get a divorce. I'm sure camille's husband and sally's husband have thought about it...look at them.

To their dirt bad "friends" (those otter guys) please grow up and leave them alone. Yes you might be giving them
Attention but it's not worth it.

Btw, just reading makes menthink Camille has issues because how many guys must she be in love with? Obviously her husband can't satisfy her.

“Miss me? Why yes, yes you did.”

Since: Sep 11

Your Head, Im In It

#15 Sep 14, 2011
It's against human nature to only have one mate. In the big scheme of things we humans are nothing more than animals and we still retain a lot of that animal instinct...some more than others. I'm not saying it's something that's okay to do, I'm just saying that it's entirely understandable to me why so many people, men and women, are unfaithful.
LMAO

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 14, 2011
dawg wrote:
So guys cheat more? I don't know. Are web better at hiding it? It seems so. If skanks will stay with their men (or divorce them) then thy would solve most problems. And vice versa.
Too many times we thunk the grass is greener but is it really? I doubt it. Is the grass greener for camille? Maybe maybe not. Is it greener for Sally? Maybe. Maybe not.
Get over it. Guys have to realize there are little whores all around us and we can't stop them. I'd advise the husbands to go beat the guys butt up and down his driveway.
If you can trust your spouse then get over it and get a divorce. I'm sure camille's husband and sally's husband have thought about it...look at them.
To their dirt bad "friends" (those otter guys) please grow up and leave them alone. Yes you might be giving them
Attention but it's not worth it.
Btw, just reading makes menthink Camille has issues because how many guys must she be in love with? Obviously her husband can't satisfy her.
Boy, it's pretty obvious that you've been cheated on a time or two. Sally? As in Sally Smith? An anonymous, made-up handle who used to post on here. I love how you talk about this person like you personally know them. It sounds to me, judging by your nice little rant up there, that YOU need to get over whoever hurt you and move on. Calling women skanks and wh*res? What do you call all the men that cheat? Cool? Take your own advice and get over it.
BabyDoll

London, KY

#22 Sep 15, 2011
Well said
Mike

Van Wert, OH

#29 Oct 4, 2011
Awsome.. a match made in van wert:)
awesome

Van Wert, OH

#31 Dec 8, 2011
Evil lil mean azz wrote:
Read....
two wrongs don't make it right but I tell ya what, pay backs are a bitch aren't they.....
BAM

Van Wert, OH

#32 Dec 14, 2011
If your spouse/significant other cheats on you, it's your own fault. Tough to hear, but true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BAM

Van Wert, OH

#33 Dec 14, 2011
I'm not saying it makes them any less of a bastard for it...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
council on aging under fire 42 min Bob 8
rush says. 47 min Rush Says 25
mike keipper (Jul '13) 2 hr idiots 75
voting machine rigged for the other side 3 hr idiots 31
good time 4 hr idiots 1
idiots 4 hr idiots 1
Hallo Party At Fairground Lastnight 5 hr in your dreams 34
bad parents 5 hr mom 12
Main and Wall Tue wow 29
Van Wert Dating