First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lmao

Wixom, MI

#45 Oct 8, 2012
fista cuffs wrote:
no...enlighten me...(im rolling my eyes so far back I can se my brain)
you need a brain b4 u can c it j*ckoff you always have something to say on every post.get a life,get a hobby,leave others alone,i HATE people like you mr perfect.your probably the dumbest person alive
fista cuffs

Waterman, IL

#46 Oct 8, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
you need a brain b4 u can c it j*ckoff you always have something to say on every post.get a life,get a hobby,leave others alone,i HATE people like you mr perfect.your probably the dumbest person alive
'NO COMMENT'...

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#48 Oct 8, 2012
ohhh...you're supposed to feed a baby? geez no wonder my last 2 died and the one i have now is real skinny.
DUH

Ottawa, OH

#50 Oct 11, 2012
Some babies come home from hospital on cereal. Mine did per the Pediatrician. Fed them from a spoon from birth on.
French Fry's as long as soft, give them something to gum on. Giving them all the time..No!
Every child is different, just as every adult is.
Give it rest and mind your own business!
holy d

Ashland, OH

#52 Oct 11, 2012
Sam should keep giving that four month old fries so when she's six months old the nuggets won't be so much of a shock. Kid is gonna be a heifer anyhow. Look at the parents.
Hmmmm

Van Wert, OH

#53 Oct 11, 2012
DUH wrote:
Some babies come home from hospital on cereal. Mine did per the Pediatrician. Fed them from a spoon from birth on.
French Fry's as long as soft, give them something to gum on. Giving them all the time..No!
Every child is different, just as every adult is.
Give it rest and mind your own business!
Guess my sons pediatrician, cardiologist, and the WIC ladies are all liars then lol
DUH

Ottawa, OH

#54 Oct 12, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess my sons pediatrician, cardiologist, and the WIC ladies are all liars then lol
Have no clue about yours. As I said every Baby is different.
My Pediatrician, Family Doctor and WIC all approved my child on cereal from birth. WIIC even gave me vouchers for the cereal. So were my Doctors and WIC WRONG?
They must have been RIGHT! My child is a healthy,happy teenager. Has had no serious illnesses, is not overweight, actually probably a little under, but is amost 6 ft tall.
Every Child is different, just as is every adult is.
Everything in life, is NOT always a ONE SIZE fits All!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyle sterret and hayle ersham 1 hr shesabigfckingwhoree 1
664 days 1 hr Rush Says 2
Obama traded 'Taliban 5 1 hr idiots 21
new bulding 2 hr Indigo 18
Do you have the nerve to go there 2 hr idiots 1
lay off @ eaton 2 hr idiots 16
internet service providers in van wert area. 5 hr stone age 1
Van Wert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web