Vsn Wert High School Staff

Vsn Wert High School Staff

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

curious parent

New York, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
What is your opinion on the staff at Van Wert High School? Just curious on the educators in this town before my children enter high school. Are they decent, respectable people? Or a bunch of loons?
hope this helps

Deshler, OH

#2 Nov 28, 2012
van wert high school has very good staff. I have personally worked with many of them this year and they are all really good for this school. they work with the students and they are very loyal. I as a graduate from vwhs am very happy with my education from there. With my high school education from there I went and got my undergraduate degree and now am currently working on my masters! Great school and very geared toward the students!
crazy

Marysville, OH

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Your post sounds rather self serving.
Crazy

Mansfield, OH

#4 Nov 28, 2012
crazy wrote:
Your post sounds rather self serving.
Your not crazy but you do sound stupid. Every teacher is different and you can't bunch them all together. Obvious that someone is trying to start some drama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's your money 2 hr wert 33
You might be in Van Wert if... 13 hr u look too 48
nfl protests 23 hr TRSHACK 36
Industrial Drive Sat TRSHACK 15
Why is YMCA buying a golf course Sat Its Raining Money 30
hiring Fri TRSHACK 16
Obama Weinstein Connection Fri Sickos 13

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance