lorenzo frye?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Pos!!!
BangBang

Lima, OH

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Haha wow ur the pos for postin shit on here. he is a sweet guy and us soo nice! he has been there for me and he hardly knows me he has a big heart

Location hidden

#3 Dec 10, 2012
BangBang wrote:
Haha wow ur the pos for postin shit on here. he is a sweet guy and us soo nice! he has been there for me and he hardly knows me he has a big heart
Oh yeah with stds? Lol (: gross
BangBang

Lima, OH

#4 Dec 10, 2012
he definatly aint got sh*t

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2012
I wouldn't wanna find out! And you're not my worst night mare hunny you're hiding behind your phone or computer I'm gonna adult about this and be done he isn't worth my time.
lolhahalol

Lima, OH

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Ilovemyposexstill69 wrote:
I wouldn't wanna find out! And you're not my worst night mare hunny you're hiding behind your phone or computer I'm gonna adult about this and be done he isn't worth my time.
lol ur so adult but u started this thread? And constantly talk sh*t on all the other threads your worthless and need serious medical attention
selfcentered

New York, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Gonna be an adult? Lmao do you even know what that is, way to be a hypocrite.
gin

Delphos, OH

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Nice way to talk smack about someone that jilted you!
Adult--lol.
mr_penis

Lima, OH

#9 Dec 11, 2012
"I'm gonna adult about this"??? Wtf. Stupid ho.
ItsMe-LJF

Lima, OH

#10 Feb 22, 2013
the "ADULT" who started this whole thing is named abby baumle. id advise everyone to stay away from her! shes created multiple facebook profiles to contact me, she wnt ever admit it but then again, would someone as crazy as her? this ho is a wreck and NEEDS MENTAL HELP!!!
Love,
Lorenzo
Truth

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2013
ItsMe-LJF wrote:
the "ADULT" who started this whole thing is named abby baumle. id advise everyone to stay away from her! shes created multiple facebook profiles to contact me, she wnt ever admit it but then again, would someone as crazy as her? this ho is a wreck and NEEDS MENTAL HELP!!!
Love,
Lorenzo
Ha ha ha! Agreed!!!^_^
A friend

Paulding, OH

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Just curious LJF, but exactly how many kids do you have? How many have you taken care of? How many do you even see on a regular basis? like I said "just curious"!!
you make me laugh

Lima, OH

#13 Mar 4, 2013
BangBang wrote:
You must be a girl under the age of 18 because that's all he goes after is minors.
lol

Centerburg, OH

#14 Mar 5, 2013
but you're doing the same exact thing, is everyone in van wert this big a lame? i guess when you live in a town full of cowards who wouldnt fight their way out of a paper bag or pay for a single diaper for their children this is what happens...
yaknow

Mount Vernon, OH

#15 Apr 6, 2013
STD filled spi c

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Elephant in the room. 1 hr Pope Rush says 16
Executive Orders from obama 1 hr Pope Rush says 14
New Years Eve 6 hr cm punk 13
Federal Mogul contract 8 hr Ton knows squat 236
alt right 8 hr wow 2
Is there a good doctor in Van Wert ??? 11 hr Felix 10
Middle point 23 hr OoO 2

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance