Obama... War Criminal

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Personally, I consider Obama one of many Suit wearing terrorists, but this Irish law maker pulls no punches.

http://youtu.be/M_-Ie6JQquM
Secret In Town

Lima, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2013
I'm so glad you brought this to light, Joe Jared. A lot of people are still in awe of Obama mainly because he is a very sexy man. They can't see past that superficial veil. Underneath is a slimy scaly lizard that sacrifices babies for wealth and power. This world is sick!
Secret In Town

Lima, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Obiviously, might I add, that the woman talking is not in with the crowd. They were all like,(b)itch, please. Sit down. This is all part of the plan.

Right, right?

Van Wert, OH

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Neither is George Galloway. It's perfectly okay to be the only one speaking in opposition. It's better when people listen, especially before it's too late and millions, or even billions, are dead.

idiots

Sunbury, OH

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Joe Jared wrote:
Neither is George Galloway. It's perfectly okay to be the only one speaking in opposition. It's better when people listen, especially before it's too late and millions, or even billions, are dead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K9zmV79qJw0XX
The IRS is going to get you.
fista cuffs

Spring Grove, IL

#6 Jun 21, 2013
if the CIA doesn't get him first...

Van Wert, OH

#7 Jun 21, 2013
That's 2 other crime families this government doesn't need.
fista cuffs

Spring Grove, IL

#8 Jun 21, 2013
lol.. joe...you need a column in the paper...you have a good way of getting your point across , with a dash of humor...(that WAS humor, wasn't it)?

Van Wert, OH

#9 Jun 21, 2013
fista cuffs wrote:
lol.. joe...you need a column in the paper...you have a good way of getting your point across , with a dash of humor...(that WAS humor, wasn't it)?
Did you notice when George Carlin stopped being as much of a comedian and started telling you the way things really worked?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child support question answered 3 hr Wow 22
hiring 3 hr lawrence 15
nfl protests 4 hr lawrence 29
Taxes 4 hr what 29
First time ever 4 hr lawrence 36
Glowing tombstone 5 hr Ru scared 3
Mendon road 15 hr Just harry 37

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance