what can you tell me about bill jenkins?

what can you tell me about bill jenkins?

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

who can tell me

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
What can you tell me about Bill Jenkins?
sarah

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2013
He's back with kari
gross

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Yeah I hear she wreaked a van two weeks ago and had heroin on her
really like to know

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Anyone know if he is back on drugs?
Da Truth

Assumption, IL

#5 Jan 2, 2013
who knows you see him a lot with that curtis miller a lot and he's a snitch so something fishy is goin on. stay away. if millers involved someones about to be busted
dont think so

Brunswick, OH

#6 Jan 4, 2013
you must not know bill then..because he doesn't not hang with curtis...curtis would be the last person on earth he would hang out with.
Da Truth wrote:
who knows you see him a lot with that curtis miller a lot and he's a snitch so something fishy is goin on. stay away. if millers involved someones about to be busted
Hmmm

Greensburg, PA

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Once a cheater always a cheater he did it once n he will do it again!
Da Truth

Assumption, IL

#8 Jan 7, 2013
dont think so wrote:
you must not know bill then..because he doesn't not hang with curtis...curtis would be the last person on earth he would hang out with.
<quoted text>
sure and i have a bridge to sell you in alaska. seems like a few people are confused on who this guy curt really is. i personally dont care cause i don't want nothing to do with either one. but they asked the question and i gave what i know hes not as sneaky as he thinks he is
dont think so

Fostoria, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2013
apparently you didn't read my comment very well...maybe you should read it again. I was questioning you on where you have seen bill with curtis...as I stated before bill doesn't hang with curtis so apparently you don't know who bill even is!
Da Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
sure and i have a bridge to sell you in alaska. seems like a few people are confused on who this guy curt really is. i personally dont care cause i don't want nothing to do with either one. but they asked the question and i gave what i know hes not as sneaky as he thinks he is
Da Truth

Assumption, IL

#10 Jan 9, 2013
dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm. reading this again doesn't make it clear that you are questioning where i have seen curt and bill together. must be missing something but please feel free to correct me.

but since you question where ive seen them the last couple of times behind wal-mart. but i've seen them at the bars too hell they were chatting the night curt got busted with a ovi.

while your at it though im not claiming to know either one all that well. like i said, i could care less cause I want nothing to do with either one of those greasy dumb bastards. just know of them and what they look like. take it or leave it, don't care.
hmm

Findlay, OH

#11 Jan 20, 2013
is he still with keri she text me every once in a while saying how bad he treats her and shit but tries to say she is gonna come and see her kids which i have had since may mind you and she has seen them mabye 5-6 times. But tax time is coming up mabe thats why she is saying all this shit because we are still married.
I know a Bill Jenkins

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jan 22, 2013
who can tell me wrote:
What can you tell me about Bill Jenkins?
He is about 36 years old, 40 pounds overweight, hair is starting to thin and he is openly gay. He teaches Psychology at Mercer College in Macon, GA. He was working at the University of South Carolina, but he he left after he found out he would not be given tenure. He is a great guy...even tho he is G.

Here: https://www.google.com/search...
hmm

Hicksville, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2013
lol deff not the same bill jenkins
oh no

Findlay, OH

#14 Aug 22, 2013
anybody know why bill jekins is in jail?
really

Assumption, IL

#15 Aug 22, 2013
lol finally got what he deserve hear he gonna be gettin back with his ex after he gets out
Lol at Bill

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2013
Finally got what he deserves.
Sell Me A Bridge

United States

#18 Aug 22, 2013
dont think so wrote:
apparently you didn't read my comment very well...maybe you should read it again. I was questioning you on where you have seen bill with curtis...as I stated before bill doesn't hang with curtis so apparently you don't know who bill even is!
<quoted text>
Right. Why do you think Karen would drop bill and get with curt. He's a big freakin oaf. There had to be something going on behind the scenes. Won't be long before she drops him too after she finds out what a cheater he is too.
dead beat dad

Lima, OH

#19 Aug 22, 2013
oh no wrote:
anybody know why bill jekins is in jail?
child support
Hisgfisnobetter

Lima, OH

#20 Aug 31, 2013
He's in jail for child support. His gf is no better than him.. She has one out of 4 of her kids PART time and tries to act like super mom! Keri just puts on an act. She ain't a good mom, and she's always trying to pawn her kids off. I got so tired of seeing her annoying posts on Facebook, "15 more days, I miss Bill!!!" Cry about it dead beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals fooled into quoting a fake 51 min okimar 26
Missy Anderson Helt Morgan 2 hr info 2
Players 20 hr Question 18
Cash me out Tue Dr Phil 7
City council Tue Dr Phil 6
Oh my Gosh! Tue Dr Phil 10
Just woundering Tue CrazyTrain Lane 15
Pizza Hut Mon Burt 7

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web