Next Last
vwer

Johnstown, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2010
anyone heard when it will open?
Van Wert Val

Lima, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2010
I haven't heard but I am looking forward to it. If I do hear, I will post.
Omlet Lover

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Oct 25, 2010
They have the most amazing food. Huge portions and great prices. Tell all your friends to check them out!!!!!!
topica

Navarre, FL

#5 Oct 30, 2010
?
ted

Navarre, FL

#6 Oct 30, 2010
i was excited about this new restaurant opening up until i heard so many negative things about the owners other restaurant in fort wayne. i was a loyal customer at the fort wayne restaurant until i heard from the employees on how the owner has lost a restaurant in decatur in the past and now the restaurant in fort wayne was ordered to close. the employees whom i have spoken to were telling me of so many stories that the owner has not paid the employees what is owed to them and they are not planning to pay. enjoy what you can now because the way the track record is it's probably going to close since their past employees are going to crack dowm on the owner in regards to their wages!
interesting

Cloverdale, OH

#7 Oct 30, 2010
Who are the owners?
ismokecrack

Lima, OH

#8 Oct 31, 2010
The owners are nice people believe it or not. I work there in the kitchen and it's cleanest food joint I have ever worked in. Of course your going to hear negative things about a new business opening up in town. This is Van Wert, do you ever hear anything positive? Just come out, try the food, and then if you don't like it don't come back. But the owner trained us all good and he pays us as promised so yeah.
sfhskjfhaskjdfhj dsh

Lima, OH

#9 Nov 1, 2010
THE PLACE IS A FREAKIN JOKE. THEY DONT PAY WHAT THEY OWE YOU AND IR U WORK IN THE KITCHEN THEN U SHOULD KNOW HOW YOU GUYS SMOKE CIGARETTES AS YOUR COOKING CUSTOMERS FOOD...PEOPLE SURE DO LOVE EATING THOSE ASHES IN THEIR FOOD. IM SURE THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THAT! THE OWNERS NEED A LAW BOOK AND LEARN TO RUN A BUSINESS RIGHT. THEY SHOULD LEARN THE WORD "CLEAN" AND PAY WHATS OWED TO THE EMPLOYEES!
kggbbj

Lima, OH

#10 Nov 3, 2010
ismokecrack wrote:
The owners are nice people believe it or not. I work there in the kitchen and it's cleanest food joint I have ever worked in. Of course your going to hear negative things about a new business opening up in town. This is Van Wert, do you ever hear anything positive? Just come out, try the food, and then if you don't like it don't come back. But the owner trained us all good and he pays us as promised so yeah.
owner isn't a he an its not clean an they treat us like crap
ismokecrack

Lima, OH

#11 Nov 3, 2010
I though d was the owner??
kkjgfjsahgjhdsfg

Lima, OH

#12 Nov 4, 2010
The owner is a he and she they run it 2gether, brother and sister! They are rude ppl. Hope the place gets shut down ASAP
ismokecrack

Lima, OH

#13 Nov 4, 2010
They hired Kara Motter so I doubt their intelligence as well. LOL, being from out of town they probably don't realize that she is a junky trash who is probably shooting up Heroin on her breaks!
Saturday

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2010
We passed there today and it is all closed up with posted signs and tapped off parking lots. Does anyone know why???
food lover

Lima, OH

#15 Nov 7, 2010
We ate there Sat. morning. We were not impressed. Will not return. The service was great, but the food not so good. It was expensive also.
kkjgfjsahgjhdsfg

Lima, OH

#16 Nov 7, 2010
I agree with the Kara comment. Seriously who wants a junkie serving them their food? And to the comment about signs and tapped off if your talking about the Fort Wayne resturant its bc that one closed down! The Vw resturant SUCKS and is dirty.
ismokecrack

Lima, OH

#17 Nov 7, 2010
It's gotta be dirty with dirt bags like Kara working in there. Wonder how long it's going to take before someone finds a used syringe in their soup.
kkjgfjsahgjhdsfg

Lima, OH

#18 Nov 7, 2010
Right tell me about it! Vw you all watch out your getting served by a REAL HEROIN JUNKIE
Kinda Confused

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2010
I am a little confused. To "ismokecrack": In comment #8 above you said that the owners were nice ppl and u work in the kitchen and it's the cleanest food joint u've ever worked in. Then in comment #11 u question who the owner is. Then in comment #13 u pretty much call the owners stupid. And finally in comment #17 you call the place dirty. So is this a cpl different ppl using the same screen name and city/state or can u just not make up ur mind on if u actually work there, who the owners are, or if the place is clean or dirty?? I was just curious bc I was reading through the comments and if you read down through "ismokecrack"'s comments they just do not add up or make any sense.
Wondering

Lima, OH

#20 Nov 8, 2010
I was kinda thinking the same thing as said by the comment above!
ismokecrack

Lima, OH

#21 Nov 8, 2010
It's a few people using my screen name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some will never learn 1 min Conservative voter 13
Obama Weinstein Connection 40 min Bud 19
Meth In VW 45 min Bud 5
Glowing tombstone 2 hr NotaMugger Really 6
Industrial Drive 3 hr Conservative voter 20
It's your money 6 hr Bud 37
You might be in Van Wert if... 6 hr Bud 50

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance