Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

horrible accident! heard driver of mustand was d.o.a???
sally smith

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Oh my! When did this supposedly happen? Hopefully, someone has some more details and can fill us in.
THE BLOCK CAPTAIN

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

It is true she was on her way to the Timberwoods Campgrounds. You know that makes the 2nd that died from there this week....
sally smith

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Oh that's too bad. Did she hit another car or what? And if so, how are the person/people in the other car. Does anyone know the name of the person or people involved? Sorry, I am not trying to be nosy, I just want to make sure that it wasn't anyone I know. Prayers go out to everyone involved!
get a life

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

So who was it?
inthenude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

who is the retard judging all of these as spam? i as well as numerous others just want to know the details of this accident. i want to make sure it wasnt a friend or family member.
checkurresources

Bryan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

zzzzz

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Her name was tammy and she was hit by a drunk driver thats all I have heard!
sally smith

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

That would most likely be the creeper from Mount Vernon. He follows me around on every thread I comment on and judges them negatively even when my comments are nice and well-meaning. I posted on here for the same reason you did. Just wanted to make sure everything was alright. Some people are just idiots.
fyi

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

It's on the times bulletins website
YES

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

The report of the accident is on timesbulletin.com for those of you who would like to know
sally smith

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Hey, would this happen to be on the Times Bulletin website by any chance?? Sorry, that was sarcasm and I just had to ask because it was posted several times. Apparently everyone is trying to comment at the same time. Oh and my comment I posted before this one was directed at inthenude.
YES

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Yea im sure we all posted at the same time or else it wouldnt have been said multiple times
convoy citizen

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

No where in the paper did it say drunk driver so that's speculation. Being not from around here is the biggest thing, especially driving country roads and not knowing where the stop signs are with the corn up its hard to see down the roads right now.
VW Independent

Fredericktown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

The VW Independent has the name of the individual killed as Tammy Gibson, 41 of Scott.
right now

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

I knew her. Very nice lady. Lost her husband ten years ago in an accident.
So Sad

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Tammy's husband is still alive, his name is Jason. Jason's brother Mike was killed over 10 years ago in a work related accident. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Carol

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

When is paulding county going to get smart and do something about all these accidents? Maybe they need those new stop signs that flash at nite, maybe they need to get some kind of lighting around the intersections. How many people dying and being seriously hurt is it going to take for this worthless county to finally do something?? I pray to god that everyone going to wetzel this weekend is safe and cautious. Paulding county roads and roads around those area's are very dangerous. Something should be done to any intersection that is not visible in the dark.
My thoughts and prayers go out to this family in their time of loss.
VerySad

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Carol wrote:
When is paulding county going to get smart and do something about all these accidents? Maybe they need those new stop signs that flash at nite, maybe they need to get some kind of lighting around the intersections. How many people dying and being seriously hurt is it going to take for this worthless county to finally do something?? I pray to god that everyone going to wetzel this weekend is safe and cautious. Paulding county roads and roads around those area's are very dangerous. Something should be done to any intersection that is not visible in the dark.
My thoughts and prayers go out to this family in their time of loss.
This intersection is actually in VW county, not Paulding. But that road is TERRIBLE. Fields are up, some intersections you stop, some you dont. People run the signs all the time. Now, sadly, someone had to pay the price for someone being careless. Before you all go jumping me for that, the woman was not from around here. When I go to a new town, I drive especially careful because I dont know the roads like I do here. I am very sorry for the families loss, they probably feel it was so avoidable.
noexcuse

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

VW Independent wrote:
The VW Independent has the name of the individual killed as Tammy Gibson, 41 of Scott.
Two hours later. I wonder why there isn't a photo with the independent's story...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott the VW Fair 50 min hey 27
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Duke for Mayor 30,438
Audrey Mackey 2 hr wow 7
Distress FLAG on north race 8 hr every dog has his... 23
Gov phone upgrade 15 hr Joe Jared 5
Alyssa Mobely and Jeni Wood 16 hr The truth 1
men who don't take care of their kids (Mar '11) 21 hr better now 36
bitches in vw Mon haha 5

Search the Van Wert Forum:
•••
•••
Van Wert Dating

more search filters

less search filters