police r out of control!!!!!!!
corpses

Lima, OH

#21 Sep 4, 2012
THE PO PO wrote:
dream on, wannabe...
They sure didn't do a very good job protecting Chris McMillan did they?
curious

Lima, OH

#22 Sep 4, 2012
The house where people are saying the SWAT team went to and someone got hit with a gun, is this the same house that a thread was on here saying people were parking on Cable and walking to the house? I think someone said Garwood house?
THE PO PO

Spring Grove, IL

#23 Sep 4, 2012
yeah, I guess they should have camped out on his porch 'just in case'...how do morons like you survive in the modern world?
Well

Dublin, OH

#24 Sep 4, 2012
THE PO PO wrote:
<quoted text>not that don't believe a single word you've said... but... would you mind telling our readers what kind of ticket he gave you?
following too closely

although the car in front of me slammed on their breaks, i put on my breaks, got nowhere close to hitting them, didn't even have to slam my breaks, just got a little closer to them than what i would usually ride. cop happened to see me when the distance closed.
tandom

Lima, OH

#25 Sep 4, 2012
The cops should be SEARCHED by the OWNER of the house before they enter the house.THE c/skers tried to search my house with a BENCH WARRANT!DUH!
theyrright

Mount Vernon, OH

#26 Sep 4, 2012
Deputy Doughnut wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds about right.
What most of these sheeple don't know is that we have several drug dealers on the Force. They tip off their buddies, that way they can focus on these low level users.
They're only doing this to appease the community. It's a publicity stunt. Nothing more...
ur absolutly right judge steele has a coke charge and a domestic voilence charge hanging over his head thru the state hwy patrol...these hypocrates are too blind to see the things that has been going with these public officals for a very very long time. i do agree that something needs to be done about the herion problem vw is facing but i do believe there is a right way and a wrong way of doing things and its ovious that the police,swat or whoever is not conducting though investigations or something would have happened during the last most recent raid! all i know is we would never be allowed to kick in someones door and hit them in the head with a gun, they would call that breaking and entering and assult! but my question is why is the law two sided? whats good for them isnt good for us, so what makes it right
THE PO PO

Spring Grove, IL

#27 Sep 4, 2012
another disgruntled criminal.... YIPPEE!!!
Deputy Doughnut

Lima, OH

#28 Sep 4, 2012
THE PO PO wrote:
Facts are facts, Fista.
VW's finest has drug dealers in it's midst, and nothing has ever been done about it because of their last names.
It's the Good Ole Boys, looking out for each other, as usual.
They'll bust a few peons, and hope it detracts from the fact that they're incompetent, power hungry bullies.
Deputy Doughnut

Lima, OH

#29 Sep 4, 2012
Oh, and Judge C from the municipal court was the wife beating coke head.
To the best of my knowledge, Steele is totally clean, has never crossed the law, and does his job in a fair, reasonable fashion.
urkidding right

Delphos, OH

#30 Sep 4, 2012
THE PO PO wrote:
PO PO for President is my Vote. You are exactly right. They are a bunch of crybaby wannabee liberals. They are the first to complain even if the cops did nothing at all. Now they complain when several houses get raided. These houses granted are not the mexican connection, however, these drug houses are like a cancer that grows and grows into a bigger problem for Van Wert and the community as a whole. So you idiot crybaby dopers that profit from someone's addiction, can kiss my ass. I could go on and on, but how do you reason with inbred trash. Have a great day.
who me

Deshler, OH

#31 Sep 4, 2012
Drug dealers that sell to my kid should be dragged from their cars, beaten, and then publicly flogged in Fountain Park, one after the other, repeatedly on Friday nights. How's that for your precious rights? In other words, I'm unhappy with you.
HeresAtissue

United States

#32 Sep 4, 2012
Want some cheeze with that wine or a tissue to wipe your vag sounds like you have sand in it.
THE PO PO

Spring Grove, IL

#33 Sep 4, 2012
another whiny criminal

HAHAHAHAHA
Do the crime Do the time

Lima, OH

#34 Sep 4, 2012
Stop complaining about the police and start appreciating them for the job they do! You people love to complain but when you need help and call the police you sure are happy to see them! They will still come help you even though you don't deserve it! People who disrespect law enforcement are absolute zeros. Good job VWPD! Keep up the good work! We appeciate you!
Safety First

Lima, OH

#35 Sep 4, 2012
concerned11 wrote:
get pulled over sometime and they say your not under arrest but they still put the handcuffs on you.then they tell you its for your own safety,and they say they will take them off after they run your name threw they system.
I agree they should cuff you! It's for everyones safety and if you have nothing to hide then it shouldn't bother you! Better yet try obeying the law then you won't get pulled over in the first place!
Deputy Doughnut

Lima, OH

#36 Sep 4, 2012
Do the crime Do the time wrote:
Stop complaining about the police and start appreciating them for the job they do! You people love to complain but when you need help and call the police you sure are happy to see them! They will still come help you even though you don't deserve it! People who disrespect law enforcement are absolute zeros. Good job VWPD! Keep up the good work! We appeciate you!
Keep walking in line like a good little sheep.
When we run out of junkies, we're coming after YOU!
Tax Payer

Lima, OH

#37 Sep 4, 2012
irrate citizen wrote:
Wow cops around here act above the law!!! I had a buddy get raided n vw a few days back there was. 15 _20 swat members break down the door n hit him w a butt of a gun !!!! He didnt even resist i think thats called police brutallity??? N all that tax payer money 2 find nothingehat a joke
Sounds like you need some new friends! Stop crying about police brutality, if he got hit with the gun then he deserved it! I hope it knocked some sense into him! I'm a tax payer and I say it was money well spent! I support our police officers!
Agree

Lima, OH

#38 Sep 4, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
Don't do illegal activities and hang out with people that do and the police will leave you alone. I'm 24 and the last time I was pulled over was 4 years ago because I was speeding, they weren't "out to get me" I was driving to fast which is illegal. I'm so sick of people acting like the cops are out to get them and their friends and saying stuff like "the cops are trying to ruin my life, I got pulled over and I got a drug charge and now I have to go to jail" and then go into detail about how the officer pulled them over and searched them illegally because they know the laws better than police officers, lawyers and judges. We have a drug problem and the police officers are taking care of it! Stay within the law and you won't be "harassed"!
Well said! I agree!
lets be honest

Port Matilda, PA

#40 Sep 5, 2012
If anyone wants to be honest we all know that drugs have neen in VW for decades. There has been and still are people holding upper level jobs in VW that have used illegal drugs at some point in their life. If given a lie detector test they would fail if they answered no to ever using drugs. Do you believe that any young man that went to Vietnam never tried an illegal drug? Do you believe that there arent law enforcement officers that havent tried an illegal drug? Do you believe that employees of the VW school system havnt tried an illegal drug? What about the Attorneys in VW? The list can go on, but you get the idea. So before everyone gets on their high horse lets be totally honest with one another. There are alot of people that made a bad choice at some time in their life, but didnt get caught, The Task Force could have and still might come knocking on their door.
theyrright

Harrod, OH

#41 Sep 5, 2012
you wanna know how i know about judge steele idiots? HE USED TO BUY THE SHIT FROM MY BROTHER IN LAW! wanna know how i know about the dv charge being held over his head? A DECESED FORMER SHERRIFF DEPUTY MARVIN KRUKENBURG!! believe what you want I have no reason not to believe my dear missed friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dumb snowflake quotes 1 hr Bow down Barry an... 3
Problem with teachers in Van Wert ? 1 hr Let the rest learn 37
nfl protests 3 hr nfl bad 87
on The View 3 hr funny 1
The House of Trump 4 hr D J T Jr 90
Van Wert is nothing more then the good old boy'... 6 hr Just saying 1
The new business downtown 11 hr Joe Jared 45

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance