Nancy Partin

Van Wert, OH

#1 Jan 7, 2013
This sunds reely gross i know but my boyfriend and I went camping this summer,Right?While we were there we got reeeely drunk and was smoking and had sex on the bear ground, there was rockes, dert, and insecs like red ants, catapillers, daddy long legs type spiders..

I think a spider may have crawled up my vagina becauz when I woke up in the middle of the night there was a spider down there and I nocked it away but now I have had lots of itching, slimy discharge and I feel like something is squirming around. And my lower stomack is sore and crampy. I am afraid there are eggs growing in there but I dont wanna go to emergney room cuz they will make fun of me.

What shud I do?
fista cuffs

Paw Paw, IL

#2 Jan 7, 2013
spray some d-con up that snatch...
Dr David

Wapakoneta, OH

#3 Jan 7, 2013
STD. (spiders don't carry them)
fista cuffs

Upper Sandusky, OH

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Oh know where you are coming from i get spiders in my Asshole all the time. I was out at some friends house and woke up in an alley with a hang over and found a black widows nest in Asshole. it was very creepy but surprisingly common. It laid eggs in there because i was to afraid to remove it.

Some how i was able to Shit without it getting bothered and biting me but when the eggs hatched it left. You should be fine just let it run it's course and be gently when taking a piss/shit.

It's like being stuck by lighting it has happened to me 3 times which must be a record of some kind. It is scary just spray one hole with water or something before you go to bed so they are not encouraged to go back.

This is no joke and don't listen to the ridicule of others this is very serious and must be taken with caution.
GOD SPEED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBar Thread 2 hr pos 2
Beth McCarthy 5 hr Ginny 9
Pomeranian Puppies For Free Adoption (Jun '13) 5 hr sandra2030 26
Questins 5 hr voteforpedro 11
If we ever forget 7 hr Calling you out 21
Chris McClellan 9 hr Ohno 13
Tamara 9 hr Allwhite 13
Dancia Myers 10 hr big huge crabs 9
More from around the web

Van Wert People Search