tipless

Van Wert, OH

#21 Aug 1, 2012
apparently them ho3s aint worth a dime so nxt time leave em a penny for thier thoughts.
noodles

Van Wert, OH

#22 Aug 1, 2012
Tip wrote:
If you want a good tip from a couple your damn well not going to get it by flirting with my man.I leave a better tip then my husband would ever think of leaving,But i expect good service.
Well, I am a single lady and I tip very well for good service. A lot of times the staff at different restaurants will concentrate on the male diners and ignore the single ladies like me.
But if I get good service I never tip less than 20%. And I have never never been rude to a server, as I have seen so many male diners be.
Think about that, restaurant servers, you never know who your best customer/tipper will be.
waitress

Van Wert, OH

#23 Aug 1, 2012
I am a waitress and I generally tip better than my man would just because of the fact I know how it is. But like many have said, I do expect good service. But I also know that when a couple comes in that generally the woman is the one who decides the final tip. You piss her off and you aren't getting crap. You pay attention to her needs first and she will be happy. I know if my server pays more attention to my man and gets extremely flirty, she isn't gonna get much cuz its rude and inconsiderate. But whenever I've gone to frickers the service has sucked and I've had to send my food back. I've had a good server once there. Haven't been there much since. I do also agree with the fact that some of the girls shouldn't be wearing some of the stuff they do. But I made the choice of not going in there much if at all anymore.
Boulen

Malmö, Sweden

#24 Aug 2, 2012
Clyde wrote:
Wow, what a great catch your wife got. Your an expert on everything & modest to boot.To bad ladies, this ones spoken for.HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Gives great head though!
Boulen

Malmö, Sweden

#25 Aug 2, 2012
She gives great head though..:)
Women calm down

Van Wert, OH

#26 Aug 2, 2012
Women complaining about other women = queen bee syndrome. The waitress is probably better looking- case closed. Or, be complimented that someone noticed.
chuck finlay

Mount Morris, MI

#27 Aug 2, 2012
Its pretty simply if you dont like it at Frickers dont go. Its not possible to make everyone happy even if the girls there wore long pants and parkas the low life ppl of vanwert would just find something else to bitch about.
Tip

Lima, OH

#28 Aug 2, 2012
In response to women calm down.I dont care if the waitress is better looking or not.If they ignore me and flirt with my man the will not get a good tip!How do you think waitresses make the majority of there income tips.F.Y.I when waiting on a couple treat them both the same!
Skanks

Defiance, OH

#29 Aug 2, 2012
I love the "don't take it personal it's all about the money" TO me that reads: "I'm a skank and I will do anything for an extra dollar.." hahaha NONE of those girls are what I would call pretty and they are all white trash.
Dunno

Defiance, OH

#30 Aug 2, 2012
I only know of a Laura Smith that works there, I wonder if she's a tramp?
noodles

Van Wert, OH

#31 Aug 2, 2012
Skanks wrote:
I love the "don't take it personal it's all about the money" TO me that reads: "I'm a skank and I will do anything for an extra dollar.." hahaha NONE of those girls are what I would call pretty and they are all white trash.
It IS all about the money, it is their job. They don't wait tables because they love it, they do it to earn money. That does not make them skanks, for heaven's sake, it makes them employed.
anonymous

Van Wert, OH

#32 Aug 2, 2012
sweet pea wrote:
Is anyone else getting tired of going to Frickers only to have the waitress hit on your guy? Your our waitress, we don't want to hear your life story. We just want to enjoy a nice meal with a pleasent atmosphere and there is nothing worse than having some waitress ruin a meal by flirting with my guy. Just take our order and give us good service and we will leave you a nice tip. If you hit on our guys you can expect not to receive any tip.
It just helps with the tip
wow

Columbus, OH

#33 Aug 3, 2012
Most of these girls are in college making a better life for themselves...a lot of them are single mothers as well. Getting paid$ 3.70 an hour. So tips are how they survive. Think before you judge.
Just my thought

Van Wert, OH

#34 Aug 3, 2012
wow wrote:
Most of these girls are in college making a better life for themselves...a lot of them are single mothers as well. Getting paid$ 3.70 an hour. So tips are how they survive. Think before you judge.
They are getting at least $3.85 Because that's minimum Wage for tipped employees in Ohio. They do need their tips cause like you said, they probably get the min hourly rate. Now on the other hand, A good waitress can get 15 to 20 dollars an hour in tips. Thats not a bad salary.
Tables yes husbands no

Defiance, OH

#35 Aug 4, 2012
Sure waiting tables is their job and they don it forthe money.But to say they flirt with taken men in the restaurant for tips isn't. That is what makes them skanks.
eatatfrickers

United States

#36 Aug 4, 2012
i say the shorter the shorts, the tighter the shirt, the bigger the tip! keep up the great service ladies! this town is full of jealous haters. ignore em
frank

Fremont, OH

#37 Aug 4, 2012
Waiters at Frikers dress like sluts!
Van Wert Vinny

Columbus, OH

#38 Aug 4, 2012
frank wrote:
Waiters at Frikers dress like sluts!
Frank the nazi prefers BURKAS
reality

Van Wert, OH

#39 Aug 4, 2012
be nice to the women, they will tip you well in appreciation for good service - guys on the other hand will actually think you are being nice to them because they are such stud muffins, and may not tip at all, think about it, the all men seem to think that they a prize, even if they look and act like fred flintstone, lol
agreed

Van Wert, OH

#40 Aug 4, 2012
reality wrote:
be nice to the women, they will tip you well in appreciation for good service - guys on the other hand will actually think you are being nice to them because they are such stud muffins, and may not tip at all, think about it, the all men seem to think that they a prize, even if they look and act like fred flintstone, lol
How right you are!! Guys tend to think they are SOOOO hot, even if they are just trolls. And the hotter they think they are, the more sh!t they deal the waitresses, cause you know, they're a hot guy.
Ladies, tip your wait staff well, because they have to put up with a sh!tload of crap from those hot guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Income Tax up?=Pay Raise 21 min Patrick Henry 7
Black Swamp Bistro (May '14) 1 hr opinions 82
Humane Society Decision 2 hr Kimberly 12
Ferguson Missouri 3 hr Dave Chappelle 34
Black Angus coming to Van Wert 5 hr R-o-l-l---T-i-d-e 3
Karen Wannemacher 14 hr word 22
Warehouse on Wheels (Oct '11) 14 hr what 15
Rural King Mon fact 15
Van Wert Dating
Find my Match