Administer on Topix??
Curious

Norwalk, OH

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Does anyone know if there is an Admin on this forum?
why

Lima, OH

#2 Nov 15, 2012
what's your problem?
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Not specifically. The "report abuse" link is as close as it gets.
Curious

Norwalk, OH

#5 Nov 16, 2012
I just thought that it could use some categorizing. i.e. Politics, Dating, Restaurant, etc.
Figure it out

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Curious wrote:
I just thought that it could use some categorizing. i.e. Politics, Dating, Restaurant, etc.
add a category for crack heads meth smokers gossipers slobs and losers who are gutless nameless and faceless
Trash Hole

Lima, OH

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Figure it out wrote:
<quoted text> add a category for crack heads meth smokers gossipers slobs and losers who are gutless nameless and faceless
And one for liberals and Democrats who are on welfare, too. Then we could start another dozen or so "Thieving Sasquatch @ Wassenberg" threads, and watch them drop like flies for no particular reason...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 18, 2012
They need to have one. To my knowledge Topix was created to discuss relevant local issues not drama queens or flame people personally. You wouldn't see that if people had to have a PAY subscription to use Topix. They can ban people if you report them enough but they just create another account and get right back at it regretfully.
fista cuffs

Princeton, IL

#9 Nov 18, 2012
just reset your modem...a press of a button, and your good as new

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#10 Nov 18, 2012
seriously? you really can't tell what most threads are about by their titles? you really want someone to read every single thread and then catagorize them for you? ummm...how's about you get a life?
Curious

Norwalk, OH

#11 Nov 19, 2012
the awesome hey wrote:
seriously? you really can't tell what most threads are about by their titles? you really want someone to read every single thread and then catagorize them for you? ummm...how's about you get a life?
Have you ever been on any other forum before? They are categorized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving 1 hr what 17
Mayor 2 hr VWVeteran 31
Boyd Avenue 6 hr Whatta Waste 4
Casey’s General Store Coming to Van Wert. Mon Joe Jared 105
Believe Me Trust Me Mon Attaboy 215
Fair Board Meeting (Sep '15) Sun Fair fan 8
activity this morning at old Schlotzsky’s loc... May 19 Mike 53

Van Wert Jobs

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages