First Prev
of 4
Next Last
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#65 Dec 1, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAA Busted! Since I'm on my mobile device 99.9% of the time, I don't get to see the locations of the above mentioned dumbasses!
Why would some Jacka**** from Georgia care about what happens in Van Wert. You are such idiots!
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#66 Dec 1, 2012
Proof wrote:
Look what she said when officers questioned her yesterday.
http://adf.ly/58r3K
That is dumb and you are a deceiver, in other words a liar.
Someone

Van Wert, OH

#67 Dec 1, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know what a liar and deceiver is wouldn't you. Funny how "idiots" is Immediately on here after you just got called out Vinny.
haha kennepoo busted

Enfield, IL

#68 Dec 1, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAA Busted! Since I'm on my mobile device 99.9% of the time, I don't get to see the locations of the above mentioned dumbasses!
Look at this folks! He accidentally posted as his ole banjo boy personality! told you he was a fake, schizo troll! don't care who you are that there is some funny stuff!!!!
spike

Fort Jennings, OH

#69 Dec 1, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't this coment from idiots also be from u r a cyber bully, pissed, u clowns, give me break, Crazy, crazy and u r clueless "Mansfield, Oh"

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#70 Dec 1, 2012
haha kennepoo busted wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this folks! He accidentally posted as his ole banjo boy personality! told you he was a fake, schizo troll! don't care who you are that there is some funny stuff!!!!
What kinda dumbass are you?
Someone

Van Wert, OH

#71 Dec 1, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
What kinda dumbass are you?
Seems like the kind of genius "dumbass" who also figured your dumb shit out. You realize all you are going to do is dig your hole deeper and deeper. Face it, you have been outed. You slipped up and exposed yourself. People are smarter on here than you give them credit for.
So right

Bowling Green, OH

#72 Dec 1, 2012
The thought of a lying, thieving bleached out, horse jawed bimbo turns me on to no end! That's a real turn on, let me tell ya.
VWVinny

Van Wert, OH

#73 Dec 1, 2012
So, is "Udint" also that Dirtsqueezer maniac?
That would explain a lot...
WOW

Centerburg, OH

#74 Dec 1, 2012
its crazy what people are doing these days....

Acworth, GA

#75 Dec 2, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like the kind of genius "dumbass" who also figured your dumb shit out. You realize all you are going to do is dig your hole deeper and deeper. Face it, you have been outed. You slipped up and exposed yourself. People are smarter on here than you give them credit for.
NO... You're not smarter than a stump!
Lol

Ashland, OH

#76 Dec 2, 2012
Someone wrote:
Oopsy daisy Van Wert Vinny. Looks like you forgot to change your name before posting. At least now we know you are idiots and most of the names from Mansfield. That explains a lot. Pretty sad when you Comment to yourself though.
Lol busted! I always knew UDidnt was posting under numerous names. What a liar and a jerk. It must boost his ego when someone agrees with him, even if that someone is his alter ego. Mental illness is sad.

Acworth, GA

#77 Dec 2, 2012
There's only one person posting as multiple personalities here. ;-)
LiarLiar

Norwalk, OH

#78 Dec 2, 2012
Fact wrote:
I nominate Michelle for this award
just how long ago has this been now? why do you continue to bring it up? jealous?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pulled over by vwpd 21 min lol 3
rebound 42 min Just sayin 26
Underage parties 1 hr wow 12
FOX Bad for GOP 1 hr Pope Rush Says 11
tamara at it again 3 hr Cantbelieveitaint... 2
bubba 3 hr Cantbelieveitaint... 3
Vanessa Stevens 3 hr Friend 5
Kim Thatcher 6 hr alltalk 24
Century Bar 7 hr Cake Crazy 5
died yesterday 9 hr Pope Rush Says 40