u r a cyber bully

Sunbury, OH

#44 Nov 29, 2012
Zebra21 wrote:
This thread hasn't disappeared like the Wassenberg donation money yet?
You wannabe VW blue bloods had better hurry up and defend your sleazy drinking buddy's greed...
You pathetic butt holes need to stay away from the Moose. What you all are doing isn't right. How can you be proud of bullying somebody. Maybe that is your claim to fame? You really not very good at it so you need to go clean house or wash your mouth out with soap or something.
Mike

Van Wert, OH

#45 Nov 29, 2012
u r a cyber bully wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathetic butt holes need to stay away from the Moose. What you all are doing isn't right. How can you be proud of bullying somebody. Maybe that is your claim to fame? You really not very good at it so you need to go clean house or wash your mouth out with soap or something.
Hey Einstein, you're the only person I ever see defending this thief. Ever think that maybe if you stopped commenting the threads would die? You defeat your own purpose with your stupidity.
u r a cyber bore

Van Wert, OH

#46 Nov 29, 2012
u r a cyber bully wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bullying anyone. You're the one name-calling, as usual. I'm just wondering why you compulsively defend criminal activity. Maybe you had a hand in covering this up in the first place? Maybe you feel guilty about something else...
You're obviously an angry, alcoholic, small town control freak.
Go back to your greasy dive bar and drink a few more now, ya nameless faceless gutless worm.
Yep

Huron, OH

#47 Nov 30, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor, pitiful, miserable SOB. You need to get over your love affair with her; she is taken. Too bad she jilted you, but you need to get a life and move on.
I agree, someone is in love and is living a dream through Topix. She's taken and you need to get over it lol
u r a cyber bully

Sunbury, OH

#48 Nov 30, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein, you're the only person I ever see defending this thief. Ever think that maybe if you stopped commenting the threads would die? You defeat your own purpose with your stupidity.
What gives you the right to trash somebody in public? You are a much worse person than what you are accusing her of being. You are just a wanna be bully and not a very good one at that.

Get over your pathetic self and get a life. I know people who are in jail for doing what you idiots are doing to that young woman. They call it cyber bullying or stalking.

Maybe one day she will turn your sorry but over too the authorities and then we will see how pathetic you really are.
u r a cyber bore

Van Wert, OH

#49 Nov 30, 2012
u r a cyber bully wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you the right to trash somebody in public? You are a much worse person than what you are accusing her of being. You are just a wanna be bully and not a very good one at that.
Get over your pathetic self and get a life. I know people who are in jail for doing what you idiots are doing to that young woman. They call it cyber bullying or stalking.
Maybe one day she will turn your sorry but over too the authorities and then we will see how pathetic you really are.
I know people who are in jail for theft, too.
But I guess you only want the law to apply to anyone who disagrees with your opinions...
Andy

Fort Jennings, OH

#50 Nov 30, 2012
u r a cyber bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see ! A thief of several thousand dollars or someone who talks about a thief. I'd rather be freinds with the one that talks about a thief. If she didn't want people to talk bad about her, maybe she shouldn't have taken the money. Maybe if she had given instead of taken for herself this posting wouldn't be on here. Maybe she needs to pay for her crime instead of being praised for it like you are doing.
So right

Bowling Green, OH

#51 Nov 30, 2012
Tell it like it is Andy
spike

Fort Jennings, OH

#52 Nov 30, 2012
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see ! A thief of several thousand dollars or someone who talks about a thief. I'd rather be freinds with the one that talks about a thief. If she didn't want people to talk bad about her, maybe she shouldn't have taken the money. Maybe if she had given instead of taken for herself this posting wouldn't be on here. Maybe she needs to pay for her crime instead of being praised for it like you are doing.
I bet all the time she was the heas of the Wassenberg Museum she loved getting her picture in the paper and all the attention. The whole time she was taking money that didn't belong to her. Why shouldn't she still get the same attention now. To bad we can't post her picture too.
So right

Bowling Green, OH

#53 Dec 1, 2012
No kidding. Show her picture, and right under it, the amount of $$$ she stole
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#54 Dec 1, 2012
You are all of bunch of losers. Get a life, because she ain't none of your business. You're a bunch of cyber criminals, bullies.
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#55 Dec 1, 2012
spike wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet all the time she was the heas of the Wassenberg Museum she loved getting her picture in the paper and all the attention. The whole time she was taking money that didn't belong to her. Why shouldn't she still get the same attention now. To bad we can't post her picture too.
OK, so you and Andy are the same person. What are you trying to hide?
So right

Bowling Green, OH

#56 Dec 1, 2012
The criminal is Michelle. I didn't STEAL $$$ from anyone. She's the thief... Like it or not.
In the know

Huron, OH

#57 Dec 1, 2012
To bring this to an end! The money has been repaid and it wasn't nearly the amount everyone is throwing around. In addition, some money was stolen however a majority of the problem was just bad management and wasteful spending. It is time to move on. Only those with an interest in MH or a compulsion with her continue to post. Seems like some weird sexual fantasy being played out in topix. Creeeeeeeeeererpy!
Yep

Bowling Green, OH

#58 Dec 1, 2012
Because some of. The $$ money was recovered, doesn't mean we should forget it. Others wouldve been prosecuted for way less than she STOLE! Sorry, but we don't forget as easily as you want us to. MH is a Crook who should be in jail. Only staring facts, dear. Deal with it.
Eyeroll

Mendon, OH

#59 Dec 1, 2012
So right wrote:
The criminal is Michelle. I didn't STEAL $$$ from anyone. She's the thief... Like it or not.
It's the Christmas season. How about spending your time and energy doing something positive for someone in need instead of beating this dead horse?

This incident apparently happened and was resolved to the satisfaction of the art center. It's not the public hanging that you would have liked. But she was caught, lost her job, made restitution, and has tarnished her reputation. She left her position with an odd, abrupt resignation announcement in the newspaper that pretty much connected the dots for everyone. She has to live with her actions.

Please move on and do something more productive with your time. You can post these comments a million times and it's not going to change a thing.
Proof

Fort Jennings, OH

#60 Dec 1, 2012
Look what she said when officers questioned her yesterday.
http://adf.ly/58r3K
spike

Fort Jennings, OH

#61 Dec 1, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you and Andy are the same person. What are you trying to hide?
Thanks for the compliment IDIOTS.
You must be a Sherlock Holmes fan. I take it you think this way since Andy and I are from Cloverdale?
That must mean that you "IDIOTS and u r a cyber bully, pissed, u clowns, give mebreak, Crazy,crazy and u r clueless are the same person. You are all from Mansfield and you all seem to be the only ones defending the THIEF MICHELLE

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#62 Dec 1, 2012
spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment IDIOTS.
You must be a Sherlock Holmes fan. I take it you think this way since Andy and I are from Cloverdale?
That must mean that you "IDIOTS and u r a cyber bully, pissed, u clowns, give mebreak, Crazy,crazy and u r clueless are the same person. You are all from Mansfield and you all seem to be the only ones defending the THIEF MICHELLE
HAAAA Busted! Since I'm on my mobile device 99.9% of the time, I don't get to see the locations of the above mentioned dumbasses!
Someone

Van Wert, OH

#63 Dec 1, 2012
Oopsy daisy Van Wert Vinny. Looks like you forgot to change your name before posting. At least now we know you are idiots and most of the names from Mansfield. That explains a lot. Pretty sad when you Comment to yourself though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eection Result 23 min Curious 18
News Two charged with drug trafficking 1 hr sickening 23
easy women of Lakeview farms 1 hr Funny 8
Bikes n dykes 3 hr Tyler 1
bring back eugenics 3 hr Valerie Jones 2
gas stations 3 hr Ahemnot Keddin hue 6
Lesbian Blame Game 3 hr Valerie Jones 4
what is happening with the apartment house 8 hr Pope Rush Says 9
Van Werts Finest Scumbag, Can you guess his name 9 hr i really do 3
Taylors Carpets BedBug Problem 21 hr observer 8