Comments
21 - 40 of 74 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2012
pissed

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Nov 21, 2012
What did she do, I do not know the story.

Since: Aug 12

Westminster, SC

#22 Nov 21, 2012
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the always-pleasant Mansfield is here again.
When did I tell someone else what to do?
And....I know this is tough for you, but think about it logically. Why would the VW Co Foundation send me letters several times a year asking me to remember them in my estate if I didn't have money?
Dang, how old are you? I'm glad they don't have my address btw.... LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 21, 2012
I must have said something bad (don't know what) because my post got deleted.
What I said, re-phrased, is that I'm not old enough to worry about um, departing unless I get hit by a truck.
I've been doing estate planning since I had my child.
No point in leaving the family with a mess to untangle.
Let's see if that passes the censors.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 21, 2012
And, should Ohio or the US reinstate the inheritance tax, everything is in a trust that will bypass not only those taxes, but also probate.
My momma raised a smart girl :D

Acworth, GA

#26 Nov 21, 2012
I'm just messin with ya... I got one too. A trust that is... not a kid.

Location hidden

#27 Nov 21, 2012
So, your momma raised a smart guy too.....
My "kid" is an adult now, has a degree, a good job and is a hard worker. And thrifty like mom.

Smyrna, GA

#28 Nov 21, 2012
How do you like the nerve of them folks to ask you to leave them in your will or trust?
I mean......ya pay property tax on it your whole life and and they think they're entitled to it when ya die....
Just damn....

Smyrna, GA

#29 Nov 21, 2012
No sense, check this website. http://www.newjordans6.com/air-jordan-4-iv-re...

This is like a dream come true. I can get Air Jordans from any year... The ones I linked above were my all time favorites, from 1991ish, possibly 92.
u clowns

Sunbury, OH

#30 Nov 21, 2012
u clowns need to go to a chat room
whyhonorhim

United States

#31 Nov 24, 2012
I nominate Jim tressel
give me break

Sunbury, OH

#32 Nov 24, 2012
whyhonorhim wrote:
I nominate Jim tressel
Hey moron, don't you have a life? It doesn't look to me like your worth very much.
Fact is

Bowling Green, OH

#33 Nov 24, 2012
Michelle Smith Is Queen Thief
Crowned

Bowling Green, OH

#34 Nov 28, 2012
Winner is.... MiCHELLE
u r a cyber bully

Sunbury, OH

#35 Nov 28, 2012
Crowned wrote:
Winner is.... MiCHELLE
Hey there slime ball, you need to get a life. She doesn't want anything to do with you and will never go out with you so get over your puppy love with her and move on. This is really boring.

Your post says more about you than it does about her. Your tough enough to post her name in public, but too much of a coward to post yours. That says a lot about you. You sure don't sound like anybody I care to be around.
Crowned

Columbia City, IN

#36 Nov 28, 2012
Her name SHOULD have been made Public for all the $$$$ she took from her employer. That's a fact.
Zebra21

Van Wert, OH

#37 Nov 28, 2012
u r a cyber bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there slime ball, you need to get a life. She doesn't want anything to do with you and will never go out with you so get over your puppy love with her and move on. This is really boring.
Your post says more about you than it does about her. Your tough enough to post her name in public, but too much of a coward to post yours. That says a lot about you. You sure don't sound like anybody I care to be around.
It really bothers you that you can't just sweep this under the rug again, doesn't it. You must have a guilty conscience about something, too. I know how you thieving VW scumbags like to stick together. That's why you defend criminal behavior online, right? That's why you think anonymity is intolerable, but theft is okay...
Too bad you can't keep hiding behind silence and small-town injustice anymore, eh?
Yep, times are a changin'...
Crazy

West Mansfield, OH

#38 Nov 28, 2012
boring..........
Zebra21

Van Wert, OH

#40 Nov 29, 2012
This thread hasn't disappeared like the Wassenberg donation money yet?
You wannabe VW blue bloods had better hurry up and defend your sleazy drinking buddy's greed...
Andy

Fort Jennings, OH

#42 Nov 29, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you have anything to leave. You sound like one of those idiots who never give anything to anyone except yourself. You want to tell everybody else what to do, but you yourself don't have a pot to pee in.
It's funny telling someone that they only want to give to themself. That is better than taking what was given to someone else for yourself. I bet he has the pot to piss in. It at least doesn't belong to someone else he stole it from.
Laughable

Springfield, OH

#43 Nov 29, 2012
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny telling someone that they only want to give to themself. That is better than taking what was given to someone else for yourself. I bet he has the pot to piss in. It at least doesn't belong to someone else he stole it from.
Truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
undrage drinkinking party (Jul '13) 1 hr Star 59
So speaking of ferguson 2 hr RRA 3
Audrey Mackey 2 hr SashaStarr 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxrayted 30,475
Can you pass a drug test? 4 hr lolz 1
Van Wert Taxi 10 hr Dumbazzes 14
tell me once again 14 hr VWO 2
Alyssa Mobely and Jeni Wood 16 hr I heart the dykes 18
Baby sitters Thu love 14
what happened to... Thu funny thing is 4
Boycott the VW Fair Wed M1ab 35
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••