First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fact

Columbia City, IN

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I nominate Michelle for this award
bored

Van Wert, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Why don't you give this up? It is really getting boring. She did wrong, got away with it, old news. It is what it is. Don't you have anything better to do? Seems like the only one that cares anymore is you. The rest of us find it rather redundant at this point. I don't like what she did and how she got away with it either, but nothing we can do about it now.
Hey Bored

Columbia City, IN

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Get a JOB. Some of that $$ was probably what I donated, so if I want to remind the bytch every single day, I will. Don't respond if you don't like it.
crazy

Sunbury, OH

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Fact wrote:
I nominate Michelle for this award
You poor, pitiful, miserable SOB. You need to get over your love affair with her; she is taken. Too bad she jilted you, but you need to get a life and move on.
LOL

Hebron, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2012
I don't think anyone wants her. After all, she's dirt poor and a thief.
Fact

Bowling Green, OH

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Surely have zero interest in the bleached out blonde thief..... Unless mommy wants to just give ME 40K to "forget" her wrongdoing.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Ya know.... I'd be willing to let it go and forget it, except I got a newsletter from the Van Wert Co Foundation the other day.
They were encouraging me to leave part of my estate to them, and assuring me they would carefully conserve it. But now we all know that's not the case.
So, collateral damage.
I'd never consider leaving anything to the VW Co Foundation now.
No bull

Columbia City, IN

#8 Nov 21, 2012
They were pretty careful with Michelle too. Careful to try and keep it quiet to the public. Didn't want the bad publicity. She's a CROOK, and they are CROOKED, too.
crazy

Sunbury, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2012
no__sense wrote:
Ya know.... I'd be willing to let it go and forget it, except I got a newsletter from the Van Wert Co Foundation the other day.
They were encouraging me to leave part of my estate to them, and assuring me they would carefully conserve it. But now we all know that's not the case.
So, collateral damage.
I'd never consider leaving anything to the VW Co Foundation now.
I doubt that you have anything to leave. You sound like one of those idiots who never give anything to anyone except yourself. You want to tell everybody else what to do, but you yourself don't have a pot to pee in.
crazy

Sunbury, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
No bull wrote:
They were pretty careful with Michelle too. Careful to try and keep it quiet to the public. Didn't want the bad publicity. She's a CROOK, and they are CROOKED, too.
What makes you think that you are better than someone else. You're just a little coward dragging other's name through the dirt so you can feel good about yourself. Who made you judge, jury and executioner? You are such a worm.

Since: Aug 12

Sunbury, OH

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Hey Bored wrote:
Get a JOB. Some of that $$ was probably what I donated, so if I want to remind the bytch every single day, I will. Don't respond if you don't like it.
Remember, that means that you too, will have a day of reckoning.
No bull

Columbia City, IN

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Why shouldn't it be dragged thru the mud? That's what happens when you do wrong. Why shouldn't there be responsibility for the Theft of $$ Accountability? Michelle has none. Integrity? None. Honesty? Forgot the meaning.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 21, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you have anything to leave. You sound like one of those idiots who never give anything to anyone except yourself. You want to tell everybody else what to do, but you yourself don't have a pot to pee in.
I see the always-pleasant Mansfield is here again.
When did I tell someone else what to do?
And....I know this is tough for you, but think about it logically. Why would the VW Co Foundation send me letters several times a year asking me to remember them in my estate if I didn't have money?
fista cuffs

Mendota, IL

#14 Nov 21, 2012
its called a "FORM LETTER"... sent to anybody and everybody , hoping to catch a fish...
crazy

Sunbury, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2012
No bull wrote:
Why shouldn't it be dragged thru the mud? That's what happens when you do wrong. Why shouldn't there be responsibility for the Theft of $$ Accountability? Michelle has none. Integrity? None. Honesty? Forgot the meaning.
OK, if it is all right to trash somebody's name for doing wrong then put your name out there because you sure are doing wrong slandering that woman's name. Afraid to aren't you? You need to go change your diapers. You're all mouth.
u r clueless

Sunbury, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2012
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the always-pleasant Mansfield is here again.
When did I tell someone else what to do?
And....I know this is tough for you, but think about it logically. Why would the VW Co Foundation send me letters several times a year asking me to remember them in my estate if I didn't have money?
You are an idiot. If you can make posts that you think are intelligent but are really stupid than They can make intelligent posts that are.

You must be one of those Obama liberals who try to trash anyone who has a different opinion than themselves. No one worries about little yellow cowards such as yourself.
No bull

Columbia City, IN

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Nothing here is slanderous if it's the truth. Sorry if you can't accept that.
Donor

Van Wert, OH

#18 Nov 21, 2012
I just received a letter too from the VW County Foundation. I dont have anything to give, so I doubt if it is based upon income or status. They do a lot of good things. If you dont like them thats fine. If you dont like Michelle thats fine. But please quit whining and sniffling and crying all the time. It is getting very old and you are very sad. Too bad you dont have a better life.
Sorry for U

Columbia City, IN

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Nothing wrong with my life. I don't live in a "pretend it didn't happen" world. That's all. Justice for all, not just for some!
TheRealDollar

Van Wert, OH

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Who cares if she stole money and got away with it?
That's called PROFIT and RESPONSIBILITY, for you uneducated, welfare addicted rubes. The thing you all need to remember is that she's a well-to-do white person with a "good" last name, and a wealthy family covering for her. That means she's entitled to do as she pleases and skirt the law.
Who cares about equality when there's a buck to be made at the expense of someone who's less deserving than yourself...
The AlmightyRealDollar has spoken! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylors Carpets BedBug Problem 4 hr observer 8
Eection Result 4 hr observer 3
Van Werts Finest Scumbag, Can you guess his name 5 hr Deeez Nutz 1
Chrissy Kouts-Worthless Mom!! 5 hr Curious 5
bakery on main 5 hr JohnnyBravo419 17
Alicia Kline (Anderson) and Delbert Jewell 8 hr wondering 5
what is happening with the apartment house 9 hr Pope Rush Says 7
johnny relapsed 9 hr lol 10
Blacked Out Truck 10 hr Rush says 25
More from around the web

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]