Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Why don't you give this up? It is really getting boring. She did wrong, got away with it, old news. It is what it is. Don't you have anything better to do? Seems like the only one that cares anymore is you. The rest of us find it rather redundant at this point. I don't like what she did and how she got away with it either, but nothing we can do about it now.
Hey Bored

Van Buren, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Get a JOB. Some of that $$ was probably what I donated, so if I want to remind the bytch every single day, I will. Don't respond if you don't like it.
crazy

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Fact wrote:
I nominate Michelle for this award
You poor, pitiful, miserable SOB. You need to get over your love affair with her; she is taken. Too bad she jilted you, but you need to get a life and move on.
LOL

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I don't think anyone wants her. After all, she's dirt poor and a thief.
Fact

Hoytville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Surely have zero interest in the bleached out blonde thief..... Unless mommy wants to just give ME 40K to "forget" her wrongdoing.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ya know.... I'd be willing to let it go and forget it, except I got a newsletter from the Van Wert Co Foundation the other day.
They were encouraging me to leave part of my estate to them, and assuring me they would carefully conserve it. But now we all know that's not the case.
So, collateral damage.
I'd never consider leaving anything to the VW Co Foundation now.
No bull

Van Buren, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

They were pretty careful with Michelle too. Careful to try and keep it quiet to the public. Didn't want the bad publicity. She's a CROOK, and they are CROOKED, too.
crazy

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

no__sense wrote:
Ya know.... I'd be willing to let it go and forget it, except I got a newsletter from the Van Wert Co Foundation the other day.
They were encouraging me to leave part of my estate to them, and assuring me they would carefully conserve it. But now we all know that's not the case.
So, collateral damage.
I'd never consider leaving anything to the VW Co Foundation now.
I doubt that you have anything to leave. You sound like one of those idiots who never give anything to anyone except yourself. You want to tell everybody else what to do, but you yourself don't have a pot to pee in.
crazy

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

No bull wrote:
They were pretty careful with Michelle too. Careful to try and keep it quiet to the public. Didn't want the bad publicity. She's a CROOK, and they are CROOKED, too.
What makes you think that you are better than someone else. You're just a little coward dragging other's name through the dirt so you can feel good about yourself. Who made you judge, jury and executioner? You are such a worm.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hey Bored wrote:
Get a JOB. Some of that $$ was probably what I donated, so if I want to remind the bytch every single day, I will. Don't respond if you don't like it.
Remember, that means that you too, will have a day of reckoning.
No bull

Van Buren, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Why shouldn't it be dragged thru the mud? That's what happens when you do wrong. Why shouldn't there be responsibility for the Theft of $$ Accountability? Michelle has none. Integrity? None. Honesty? Forgot the meaning.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you have anything to leave. You sound like one of those idiots who never give anything to anyone except yourself. You want to tell everybody else what to do, but you yourself don't have a pot to pee in.
I see the always-pleasant Mansfield is here again.
When did I tell someone else what to do?
And....I know this is tough for you, but think about it logically. Why would the VW Co Foundation send me letters several times a year asking me to remember them in my estate if I didn't have money?
fista cuffs

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

its called a "FORM LETTER"... sent to anybody and everybody , hoping to catch a fish...
crazy

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

No bull wrote:
Why shouldn't it be dragged thru the mud? That's what happens when you do wrong. Why shouldn't there be responsibility for the Theft of $$ Accountability? Michelle has none. Integrity? None. Honesty? Forgot the meaning.
OK, if it is all right to trash somebody's name for doing wrong then put your name out there because you sure are doing wrong slandering that woman's name. Afraid to aren't you? You need to go change your diapers. You're all mouth.
u r clueless

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the always-pleasant Mansfield is here again.
When did I tell someone else what to do?
And....I know this is tough for you, but think about it logically. Why would the VW Co Foundation send me letters several times a year asking me to remember them in my estate if I didn't have money?
You are an idiot. If you can make posts that you think are intelligent but are really stupid than They can make intelligent posts that are.

You must be one of those Obama liberals who try to trash anyone who has a different opinion than themselves. No one worries about little yellow cowards such as yourself.
No bull

Van Buren, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Nothing here is slanderous if it's the truth. Sorry if you can't accept that.
Donor

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I just received a letter too from the VW County Foundation. I dont have anything to give, so I doubt if it is based upon income or status. They do a lot of good things. If you dont like them thats fine. If you dont like Michelle thats fine. But please quit whining and sniffling and crying all the time. It is getting very old and you are very sad. Too bad you dont have a better life.
Sorry for U

Van Buren, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Nothing wrong with my life. I don't live in a "pretend it didn't happen" world. That's all. Justice for all, not just for some!
TheRealDollar

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Who cares if she stole money and got away with it?
That's called PROFIT and RESPONSIBILITY, for you uneducated, welfare addicted rubes. The thing you all need to remember is that she's a well-to-do white person with a "good" last name, and a wealthy family covering for her. That means she's entitled to do as she pleases and skirt the law.
Who cares about equality when there's a buck to be made at the expense of someone who's less deserving than yourself...
The AlmightyRealDollar has spoken! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••