idiots

Sunbury, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2013
For all of you who are on divisibility and shouldn't be, watch this from Rep. Tammy Duckworth is is a multiple amputee. To people like murphy, you should be ashamed of yourself.

WATCH Rep Tammy Duckworth Dresses Down IRS Contractor
by EYDER PERALTA
June 27, 2013 2:08 PM
It is one of those rare Congressional exchanges that's both dramatic and compelling: Yesterday during a House Oversight Committee hearing, Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), who lost her legs and use of her right arm when she served in Iraq, dressed down an IRS contractor who used his military disability status to receive government contracts reserved for disabled vets.
The catch? The Military Times reports Braulio Castillo claimed disability based on an injury he sustained at the U.S. Military Preparatory School nearly 30 years ago. The Times reports that Castillo broke his foot at the prep school, but went on to play football in college.
Duckworth pounced. It's worth watching the whole thing:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/06/2...
just sayin

Lima, OH

#2 Jun 28, 2013
I think you're the one on "divisibility"!
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Being brain dead and stupid as you are does not qualify you for a disability check.

You and murphy; there isn't any different. You are both lower than a snake in the grass.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Divisibility...LOL!

I'm not even on disability you maniacal douchecanoe. I made that all up to make you mad...remember?
just sayin

Lima, OH

#5 Jun 28, 2013
idiots wrote:
Being brain dead and stupid as you are does not qualify you for a disability check.
You and murphy; there isn't any different. You are both lower than a snake in the grass.
Yet, you feel everything should be free to you! Free motorcycle races and such. Bet you would no longer go to the concerts in the park if they charged even a minimal fee! Only freebees for you! You probably love all your entitlements too!

Moocher!
ho fo sho

Wapakoneta, OH

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Yes I agree this douschecanoe can't even spell disibility. As for me I am on disability for the free cigarette money, food stamps and I don't have to work lol
need to know

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Piece of shit get a job

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 28, 2013
ho fo sho wrote:
Yes I agree this douschecanoe can't even spell disibility. As for me I am on disability for the free cigarette money, food stamps and I don't have to work lol
Lmfao
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#9 Jun 28, 2013
murohy and his multi personalities have kidnapped another thread.

IAMARetard, just how many names do you use?
Jesus

Lima, OH

#10 Jun 29, 2013
idiots wrote:
murohy and his multi personalities have kidnapped another thread.
IAMARetard, just how many names do you use?
That's VERY Christian-like of you, Zebra.
Which of course means, it's hugely hypocritical, judgmental, ridged, and unnecessarily hostile.
Why don't you start actually living by your Bible (if it's really THAT important to you), instead of just copying and pasting verses on Topix?
Freethinker

Marion, OH

#11 Jun 30, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>That's VERY Christian-like of you, Zebra.
Which of course means, it's hugely hypocritical, judgmental, ridged, and unnecessarily hostile.
Why don't you start actually living by your Bible (if it's really THAT important to you), instead of just copying and pasting verses on Topix?
. If there's a hell , she'll be there . I think she's a Westboro Baptist. I've come across rotting corpses less offensive than she is .
Jesus

Lima, OH

#12 Jun 30, 2013
Zebra's disabilities are painfully obvious.
He's a hateful bigot, and a relic of a bygone era.
In other words, he's another model Republican...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal Mogul contract 2 hr doubting thomas 262
Executive Orders from obama 4 hr Pope Rush says 45
liberal 6 hr Star 3
Tax fraud on small business 6 hr Re Todd Ed Jack 1
Obama really cares 9 hr McDonald Con Drumpf 8
Id rather fight crowds in the mall 12 hr Dr Phil 1
Lincolnview Millions 15 hr Pat Summit 12

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance