First Prev
of 3
Next Last
football fan

San Jose, CA

#46 Dec 2, 2012
Laura Marbaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself. You are of no importance or concern of mine to be worth following around. Pathetic lost puppy aren't you? Begging for scraps anywhere you can get them. Hell with all the names you use on here you made up your own imaginary fan club. Yep still a loser. Such a sad life man.
I was thinking the same thing. Saluda, SC never posts twice with the same user name. Duh, we know it's you.
Mean, sad, pathetic.
it is me

United States

#47 Dec 2, 2012
if the posts are of no importance to you why do you have the desire to reply to them? It has become a bore matching wits with someone who has the skill level of a chimpanzee, though, so rant away, but don't be disappointed that I grew tired of you.
fista cuffs

Mendota, IL

#48 Dec 2, 2012
saying horseface has the intellect of a monkey is actually a compliment to her...
it is me

United States

#49 Dec 2, 2012
football fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. Saluda, SC never posts twice with the same user name. Duh, we know it's you.
Mean, sad, pathetic.
well, gee "football fan" from SAN JOSE,, I was just trying to keep up with the same amount of names you have used, lol, really, you can tell it's the same person because of the ISP addy of saluda, I'm the only one with it I think. The names are the subject matter, but gee, if you want I'll just keep using "it is me" that way everyone will always know exactly who I am! like they do you, right?
football fan

San Jose, CA

#50 Dec 2, 2012
fista cuffs wrote:
saying horseface has the intellect of a monkey is actually a compliment to her...
No matter what you think of Laura, you have to admit that Saluda SC is clueless to think we don't catch on to the multiple use names he/she uses.
Plus.....never anything to contribute, just bashing.
Boring.
football fan

San Jose, CA

#51 Dec 2, 2012
it is me wrote:
<quoted text>well, gee "football fan" from SAN JOSE,, I was just trying to keep up with the same amount of names you have used, lol, really, you can tell it's the same person because of the ISP addy of saluda, I'm the only one with it I think. The names are the subject matter, but gee, if you want I'll just keep using "it is me" that way everyone will always know exactly who I am! like they do you, right?
Great!! Why don't you register that name and post under it all the time, since you are here 24/7.
Don't you have a job?
Oh, wait, that was silly of me.....
Of course you don't.
it is me

United States

#52 Dec 2, 2012
football fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you think of Laura, you have to admit that Saluda SC is clueless to think we don't catch on to the multiple use names he/she uses.
Plus.....never anything to contribute, just bashing.
Boring.
see above posts, poor baby
it is me

United States

#53 Dec 2, 2012
football fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!! Why don't you register that name and post under it all the time, since you are here 24/7.
Don't you have a job?
Oh, wait, that was silly of me.....
Of course you don't.
how do you know I'm here 24/7 unless you too are here 24/7? as to answering your question, my life is none of your business.
football fan

San Jose, CA

#54 Dec 2, 2012
it is me wrote:
<quoted text>see above posts, poor baby
You don't seem to have anything to contribute to a discussion, just bashing, following people around like Laura, Kennesaw, and now me.
I can't remember you ever making a comment that added anything o a discussion that wasn't just hateful bashing.
Do you ever think about anything except how to hate on people?
Poor baby, my @$$.
football fan

San Jose, CA

#55 Dec 2, 2012
it is me wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know I'm here 24/7 unless you too are here 24/7? as to answering your question, my life is none of your business.
Duh, I sometimes go back and read when I have free time, like on the weekends and some evenings.
You are boring me.
football fan

San Jose, CA

#56 Dec 2, 2012
I'm bored, I'm out.
First, dinner. Then Sunday night football.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#57 Dec 2, 2012
Nothing gets yer heart racin like a good chest thumpin argument with a group of 4 year olds.
mr_penis

Lima, OH

#58 Dec 3, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Nothing gets yer heart racin like a good chest thumpin argument with a group of 4 year olds.
Chest Thumpin? Is everything ok?
what i get

United States

#59 Dec 3, 2012
this is me, I've been recommending my new internet service because the old one kept getting worse as time went by, now all kinds of posters show up from Saluda, FYI!! there are lots of different posters from van wert, saluda and other places, we are not the same person,, guess, I may have to join the forum after all in order to end the confusion for ya all. We went with Alltell, so far it's been great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat Party Approval ar 25 Year Low 1 hr Steve Rusk 37
Old Starr Commonwealth 5 hr Driv 1
nfl protests 5 hr D J T Jr 49
next mayor 8 hr Urban Woodtressel 8
college educated 11 hr Liberal voter 10
whats up with the marsh foundation (Aug '11) 17 hr Rose Ann 92
Former Democrat Mayor of Hubbard Ohio Gets Life... 18 hr Conservative voter 2
News Three more arraigned on drug trafficking charges (Sep '12) 18 hr Liberal voter 41

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages