A dozen accused drug traffickers arraigned

Sep 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times Bulletin

A 12-month investigation by the West Central Ohio Crime Task Force has resulted in felony drug trafficking indictments being filed against 20 persons.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
lol

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Mike is crying...
tell it like it is

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

names missing ann foust jeff brown and dealer
edgar

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Cool. I'm going to go smoke a joint, while the rest of you spend your day trying to figure out who the people are.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Robert Ladd, 43, Van Wert, was charged with two fourth-degree felony counts and one fifth-degree felony counts of trafficking drugs. He was released on drugs and will appear at an Oct. 10 pretrial.

He was released on drugs!!! Really Van Wert lol!
Hello Hello

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

tell it like it is wrote:
names missing ann foust jeff brown and dealer
Don't you know that this is slander unless you have physical evidence of it to be true? I'm not defending anyone because I don't know for sure but how would you feel if someone put your full name out there not knowing the facts?
lol

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

hello hello! if u dont know forsure then y r u calling it slander?
twisted

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

I understand why it took the lima drug task force and a year long investigation to get these hard core drug dealers off the streets. I cant believe the high value targets they found living in VW and the large drug operations they have shut down. This should shut down the VW, Lima and Dayton connections for months. I will sleep better knowing these people are off the streets and the community is safe once again! Thank you
Hello Hello

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

lol wrote:
hello hello! if u dont know forsure then y r u calling it slander?
I am just saying that it IS slander if they don't have proof. If they actually had proof then those people they named would be on the list as well. I am not in any way saying that I am defending them, I'm just saying that people should have a little more respect and courtesy not to be posting things all over the internet about other people if they don't have proof that it is true. I do not do drugs, nor do I approve of them and honestly, I am glad that the people got caught that were doing it. Heroin is killing too many people and the ones messing with it should be arrested.
yep

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Technically, it's libel, not slander.
forever

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

twisted wrote:
I understand why it took the lima drug task force and a year long investigation to get these hard core drug dealers off the streets. I cant believe the high value targets they found living in VW and the large drug operations they have shut down. This should shut down the VW, Lima and Dayton connections for months. I will sleep better knowing these people are off the streets and the community is safe once again! Thank you
Temporarily. As long as it's illegal it will always be on the streets. Take one down put another in place. Cops busting all the time. Have been for years. But it's still here. Get as much sleep as you can the next few weeks.

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

yep wrote:
Technically, it's libel, not slander.
I looked it up and you are correct. I guess that still doesn't change the fact that it is morally wrong. After reading some things on this site though, it doesn't seem like many people care about that. There is a lot of "libel" on this site. It's kind of sad.
It wasnt enough

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

They had evidence but it didn't apparently amount to much. It was merely a situation of right place but wrong time for the police.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

twisted wrote:
why? there just going to be dozens more to take their place. must be cozy and warm in that pink bubble of yours. you know what they say: ignorance is bliss.
delphos

Delphos, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

they will all snitch anyway so who cares
howd you know

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

No connections are going to be shut down until they drag Tiffany Wolford into jail. She brings about 5 grams a day into town, for most of the people who have a 20-40$ a day habit...shoots up her personal dope thats stronger than what she sells...and sits comfy fucked up till its time to find a ride back to Dayton. She provides to all the little sellers. She provides to everyone or has Baker or Brittnie do her dirty work. They need to lock her up and start treating her for all her damn diseases.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

That shit dnt suprise me about tiffany wolford. She ruined her life so she's gonna ruin someone elses life. She's always tryin to act important. She screws everybody an there mother. Gross. She jus got out of a half way house and prison for heroin obviously she hasn't learned her lesson cuz she's doing heroin again. Which that doesn't suprise me either. Heroin will kill her before she kills the addiction. Jus sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Van Wert Forum right now

Search the Van Wert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 28,461
Johnny goes HAM 2 hr fista cuffs 13
Eric Farmer 2 hr Curious 5
burger king 3 hr Hmm 4
cat hoarders of 3rd st 4 hr B Kind 12
sorry about your heroin 10 hr screw u 16
JM I hate u 10 hr screw u 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••