Shay Ringwald
Concerned

Beijing, China

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Shooting up dope in front of kids with your girlfriend Jessica Beverage Real Facking classy you both are real classy someone needs to take these kids and put them in foster care
VanWert

Lima, OH

#2 Jun 3, 2012
wow that is messed up if this is true , I hope someone contacts his probation officer also I see he already got busted with heroin and had a B&E
agreed

Delphos, OH

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Shay ringwald is about as worthless as they come nothing but a drug abuser and a thief does drugs around his little brothers and sisters constantly ...but yet his mom and his dad an stepmom allow it why they let that piece of shit around them little kids is about stupid..shay steals from anyone he can to support his drugs ..he started gaining weight so everyone thinks hes not doing drugs..but he knows if he gains his family thinks hes clean..they need to wake up and quit enabling his worthless butt
gossip kills

Saint Marys, OH

#5 Jun 4, 2012
it is amazing how people can set and judge from thier computer.i know shays family very well and they would not allow drugs around the kids.yes,shay has a drug problem and needs help.if only we could all be PERFECT like the qaulity people who bash on this site.
dealer

Plymouth, MI

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Well he got it honestly. His mom is just as big a druggie as he is. I fell sorry for her kids.
pro viloation

Lima, OH

#7 Jul 16, 2012
July 15, 3:15 p.m. Shae Ringwald, 23, and Jessica Beveridge, 24, both of Rockford, were charged with theft of gasoline as a result of an incident in a business in the 1000 block of Elida Avenue.

www.thevwindependent.com

looks like someone is in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
127 1 min JustMe 2
Pets and putrid water!! 35 min look 52
new football stadium 1 hr keepthetraditiona... 17
Sharps Disposal Containers 2 hr Saluda 3
Van Wert water 11 hr Joe Jared 60
News Man dead after hitting deer with just-purchased... (May '13) 12 hr spellcheck 17
City Council and Tax Proposal 21 hr Vince Newman 1

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages