Listen to those Dems in WV squeel lik...

Listen to those Dems in WV squeel like pigs

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

Since: Aug 12

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Wooooo weeeeee can that Manchin ever squeal....
.
Caesar said he'd declare war on coal. What the f did this WV governor think was gonna happen. Jeeeebus dems are dumb.
.
And you van wertians think you won't pay for it..... HAAAA!' Wullllll afterall they don't dig fer no coal in the noble lands of VDub county....'
.
Whats a kilowat cost from ohio power or paulding putnam right now? 9, 10, 11 cents? Love it while ya can before it goes to 20 or 30 cents.
.
Ohhhh btw the new Mt Voglte powerplants will keep my EMC bill down.... for a bit longer. Think ill go crank down my thermostat a couple degrees.
barry chiller

Van Wert, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Wooooo weeeeee can that Manchin ever squeal....
.
Caesar said he'd declare war on coal. What the f did this WV governor think was gonna happen. Jeeeebus dems are dumb.
.
And you van wertians think you won't pay for it..... HAAAA!' Wullllll afterall they don't dig fer no coal in the noble lands of VDub county....'
.
Whats a kilowat cost from ohio power or paulding putnam right now? 9, 10, 11 cents? Love it while ya can before it goes to 20 or 30 cents.
.
Ohhhh btw the new Mt Voglte powerplants will keep my EMC bill down.... for a bit longer. Think ill go crank down my thermostat a couple degrees.
Stop begging loser, we have the white house and we are keeping it...and we will do what we damn well please...crawl back in your hole troll we don't give a shit what you think loser hahahahahahaha Do you have any idea how good it makes us feel when you complain about how bad YOU think things are?? Real GOOD!
VW Viewer

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2013
barry chiller wrote:
<quoted text>Stop begging loser, we have the white house and we are keeping it...and we will do what we damn well please...crawl back in your hole troll we don't give a shit what you think loser hahahahahahaha Do you have any idea how good it makes us feel when you complain about how bad YOU think things are?? Real GOOD!
I've been around a little while, and I've never, ever seen such ridiculous comments from either political party, or from any political supporter. What's truly disturbing is that this has become the identical attitude of the entire democratic leadership. It's going to backfire, I assure you. Chicago thuggery is no way to run a (formerly)great nation.
Anonymous

Wapakoneta, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2013
shut up toad stool. arse biscuit.
VW Viewer

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Such class. I bet your welfare mommy is proud of her nasty little girl.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2013
VWV, don't you think Caesars war on coal is dead on arrival?
.
And isn't bringing this up now just a distraction from Benghazi scandal, IRS scandal, NSA scandal, DOJ illegal wiretap scandal, Snowden chase, Obamacare train wreck, Fast and Furious scandal, etc, etc, etc?
.
I have to admit watching West Virginians squeal on tv today was outstanding! Do they really think real red states are gonna coming runnin to their defense? WV can go F themselves. Just how I see it.
Seriously

Lodi, OH

#7 Jun 25, 2013
You are so right about the coal initiative. Obama is the only thing that will save our vw wind turbines. If he doesn't drive the price of electricity through the roof everyone will see how stupid of an investment they were. If he can get the cost over 18 cents per kW, Americans may not realize the billions he and george W dumped into alternative energy was mostly waste. I don't care what party you are affiliated with, if we don't get a good man or woman into office next time, the decline will continue and the demise will be imminent over time. It's time for the people to take back washington but no one (including me) has a good plan to do it so we all sit around and blame each other. Meanwhile, the party's play into our nonsense while they rob us and our freedoms blind.
Seriously

Lodi, OH

#8 Jun 25, 2013
PS. I don't claim to be a genius but you sure have some of the stupidest, immature post titles I've ever seen. I think you would have some valid points if you didnt always ruin your credibility before anyone opens the post.....
barry chiller

Van Wert, OH

#9 Jun 25, 2013
VW Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been around a little while, and I've never, ever seen such ridiculous comments from either political party, or from any political supporter. What's truly disturbing is that this has become the identical attitude of the entire democratic leadership. It's going to backfire, I assure you. Chicago thuggery is no way to run a (formerly)great nation.
Call us in about 20 years...we will still be in the white house, unless maybe John McCain, Mitt Mormon, Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Crisco Christie, Marco Cubanio or some other GOP nut actually beats us...lol Yeah Like that is going to happen.
dairy

Van Wert, OH

#10 Jun 25, 2013
barry chiller wrote:
<quoted text> Call us in about 20 years...we will still be in the white house, unless maybe John McCain, Mitt Mormon, Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Crisco Christie, Marco Cubanio or some other GOP nut actually beats us...lol Yeah Like that is going to happen.
20 years. You might get out of 7th grade by then. And won't be out of the poor house.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Ever notice how DUMBASS conservatards always repeat the same lame insults, then call them "facts"?
Durr, you're an eighth grader. Durr, you must be on welfare because you don't agree with me. Durr!
God I love watchin the schoolyard bullies squirm... XD
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Ever notice how I always repeat the same lame insults.
Durr, Durr, Durr! XD

Since: Aug 12

United States

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Seriously wrote:
You are so right about the coal initiative. Obama is the only thing that will save our vw wind turbines. If he doesn't drive the price of electricity through the roof everyone will see how stupid of an investment they were. If he can get the cost over 18 cents per kW, Americans may not realize the billions he and george W dumped into alternative energy was mostly waste. I don't care what party you are affiliated with, if we don't get a good man or woman into office next time, the decline will continue and the demise will be imminent over time. It's time for the people to take back washington but no one (including me) has a good plan to do it so we all sit around and blame each other. Meanwhile, the party's play into our nonsense while they rob us and our freedoms blind.
Have you read where most nations or empires (such as the Ottoman or Roman) only lasted 250 years. The United States is in its 237th.
.
I’m going to keep my sense of humor as I watch the “tumultuous” ending as my good friend the windmill baroness describes it.
.
Repubs or Dems neither one are going to implement the Fairtax.org which is the only way to take the country back to greatness.  They simply won’t do it even to save the country.  However with Repubs, the country would’ve lasted a little bit longer as opposed to electing Caesar and then reelecting him which only slammed the pedal to the metal on the highway to hell.  The supermajority of people in this country are totally entitlement minded and just as any other empire throughout history, it will meet the same ending. 
.
I have to suspect it will go the way of England with super high income taxes along with a 30% VAT (sales tax).  In other words there will be no incentive to work towards anything.
.
Although there is hope for the splinter effect where the conservative states split off from the gawd forsaken blue states.  You may want to consider, you are living in a fairly solid blue state now.  Enough of us producer class folks have left Ohio.  You might not see it quite so clearly in NW Ohio as you could in Central and NE, but trust me.  Ohio has become a supermajority of moocher class folks. I'll have my plan when the time comes.
.
Whatever though….  I’m keeping my sense of humor through it all and will make fun of any groups I deem richly deserving.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
Ever notice how I always repeat the same lame insults.
Durr, Durr, Durr! XD
Not an insult, just an observation.
But hey, thanks for showing your utter lack of creativity and your "I know you are but what am I" mentality yet again, doppelganger.
I'm honored. ;-)
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#15 Jun 26, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read where most nations or empires (such as the Ottoman or Roman) only lasted 250 years. The United States is in its 237th.
.
I’m going to keep my sense of humor as I watch the “tumultuous” ending as my good friend the windmill baroness describes it.
.
Repubs or Dems neither one are going to implement the Fairtax.org which is the only way to take the country back to greatness.  They simply won’t do it even to save the country.  However with Repubs, the country would’ve lasted a little bit longer as opposed to electing Caesar and then reelecting him which only slammed the pedal to the metal on the highway to hell.  The supermajority of people in this country are totally entitlement minded and just as any other empire throughout history, it will meet the same ending. 
.
I have to suspect it will go the way of England with super high income taxes along with a 30% VAT (sales tax).  In other words there will be no incentive to work towards anything.
.
Although there is hope for the splinter effect where the conservative states split off from the gawd forsaken blue states.  You may want to consider, you are living in a fairly solid blue state now.  Enough of us producer class folks have left Ohio.  You might not see it quite so clearly in NW Ohio as you could in Central and NE, but trust me.  Ohio has become a supermajority of moocher class folks. I'll have my plan when the time comes.
.
Whatever though….  I’m keeping my sense of humor through it all and will make fun of any groups I deem richly deserving.
Don't worry Wesker, your goons will probably manage to rig and steal an election someday.
Hopefully, you'll be in that nice little trailer park in Uruguay by then, though...
barry chiller

Van Wert, OH

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Wesker, your goons will probably manage to rig and steal an election someday.
Hopefully, you'll be in that nice little trailer park in Uruguay by then, though...
Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did all the Wetzel girlies go ? 3 min d Jem 37
Eaton Cafeteria 7 min Kimmie Jo 5
Dwight Jemison 9 min Star Gazed 6
Important presidential matters 10 min idiots 18
Taylor Agler 14 min WoW 1
A Munzo 1 hr News 1
Faith Sevitz 2 hr Gillette 7
mowing grass on roadway (Apr '13) 8 hr Dr Phil 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages