First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yea right

Delaware, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Here is a young girl who said she was the best mommy, now she is fighting at fountain park, good mommys don't act like that little girl.
whosays

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Her mom is about as worthless as she is. Their both attention wanters
Really

Van Wert, OH

#4 Apr 27, 2012
The girl she got busted with for fighting is as worthless as she is though. That Meg is nothing but a huge drama queen.
so what

Van Wert, OH

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Drama queen or not is it worth losing your child over?
Really

Van Wert, OH

#6 Apr 27, 2012
I seriously do not believe she is going to lose her child over a fight. That is being a little dramatic don't you think? Hell they don't even take kids away from their drug addict parents or any worthless parent for that matter.
Emily

Delphos, OH

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Maggie is still a kid though, i think you guys are missing that point. no she's not a perfect mom but is anyone really? she's going to make some mistakes but she'll learn from them. at least she's not one of those moms neglecting her baby and doing drugs around her, it was a fight. and you know, maybe since she's gotten in trouble for it, she'll know better next time and just walk away.
exactly

Van Wert, OH

#8 Apr 27, 2012
she is only a kid herself true and she is at the maturity her age level should be at if people left her alone she wouldnt fight tho its common sense maggie is the type that if you leave her alone she will leave you alone but if you start shit with her she will stick up for herself so for everyone who thinks they know what they are talking about and dont...besides emily.....stfu becuz u have no idea what she goes thru everyday to support herself and her daughter and stay safe as well....bye
Stupid Van Wertians

Morral, OH

#10 Apr 27, 2012
You all are about retarded. She's a really nice girl and if she got into it with someone than that really has nothing to do with her parenting skills. Some people just don't know when to shut the hell up, and push people's buttons. It's life, get over it.
whats it to ya

Van Wert, OH

#11 Apr 30, 2012
Emily wrote:
Maggie is still a kid though, i think you guys are missing that point. no she's not a perfect mom but is anyone really? she's going to make some mistakes but she'll learn from them. at least she's not one of those moms neglecting her baby and doing drugs around her, it was a fight. and you know, maybe since she's gotten in trouble for it, she'll know better next time and just walk away.
Actually she's smoking pot as well
Emily

Delphos, OH

#12 Apr 30, 2012
and your proof is? you smoking it with her? and even if she is i find it VERY hard to believe she would do it around Brookyln. but please, enlighten me.
wtfe

Van Wert, OH

#13 Apr 30, 2012
she doesnt raise her daughter, her mom and the baby daddy raises her. She is a worthless fuk just like her mom and dad. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
She is a worthless slut how will sleep with anything that walks and she dont care about that kid anymore than you or i do.
Maggie

Van Wert, OH

#14 Apr 30, 2012
Lol. My mom don't take care of my kid. I'm home with my kid everyday I have her, ya'll dumb as fck. I need to grow up but you are talkin sht about a 16 year old kid on Topix. Cool deal. My mom is worthless? That's the best, my mom fckin works everyday & and no walfare fck like half you dumb asses. LMAO! I sleep with anything? Ha. Whatever. Keep it comin though, this is funny a'f.
same ol same ol

Van Wert, OH

#15 Aug 25, 2012
what up wit maggie? i haven't seen her round much no more :(
pc_of _shyt

Van Wert, OH

#16 Sep 5, 2012
This btch is a pc O shyt. She is just like her mamma and will sleep with anything, she never has her kid, I saw her all the time at the fair and never saw her with her kid. Yea we are talkin shyt about a 16 yr old tramp on topix, but if this C_u_nt wouldnt give us plenty of ammo we wouldnt have anything to talk about.
worthless that is what she is, and the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, she sleeps around like her mom and she is worthless like her dad!
Wasred space.
wrong person

Bryan, OH

#17 Sep 6, 2012
lmfao i know you aren't talking about Maggie Couch. she's a wonderful mother. i see her and her child all the time. that girl is all she evre talks about. she'll sleep with anything? i dont think so. she's a great person.
pc_of _shyt

Van Wert, OH

#18 Sep 6, 2012
wrong person wrote:
lmfao i know you aren't talking about Maggie Couch. she's a wonderful mother. i see her and her child all the time. that girl is all she evre talks about. she'll sleep with anything? i dont think so. she's a great person.
and you must be a fricken idiot!!
u r cyber bullies

Mount Vernon, OH

#19 Sep 6, 2012
pc_of _shyt wrote:
This btch is a pc O shyt. She is just like her mamma and will sleep with anything, she never has her kid, I saw her all the time at the fair and never saw her with her kid. Yea we are talkin shyt about a 16 yr old tramp on topix, but if this C_u_nt wouldnt give us plenty of ammo we wouldnt have anything to talk about.
worthless that is what she is, and the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, she sleeps around like her mom and she is worthless like her dad!
Wasred space.
You sound like another jealous cyber bully. Time for you to go to bed and leave others alone. Get a life if you know how.
hum

Van Wert, OH

#20 Sep 6, 2012
u r cyber bullies wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like another jealous cyber bully. Time for you to go to bed and leave others alone. Get a life if you know how.
Go away, Burt. Stop using the "cyber bully" term you probably saw on some TV show, since you clearly don't really understand what it means.
We're all sick of your judgmental crap and we want you to go away.

Since: Sep 12

Mount Morris, MI

#21 Sep 7, 2012
Yall some dumb a55 mutha f*ckas runnin yo mouth n sh*t sayin she aint a gud mom well y dnt u get da f*ck off here n take care of yo own kids ha n stop runnin yo mouth bout her fo i gotta bytch slap all u dumb h0es n it aint her fault meg was runnin her mouth n got and got her a55 done beat haha
kendra keesler

Van Wert, OH

#22 Sep 7, 2012
heyy um guys besides the ppl sticking up for maggie, ummm do yall rly have nothing beter to do withur livs than start shit and drama and make maggie sound like a terrible person cuz fyi shes actually cool and a great mother for being her age and being in a town filled with druggies and plenty of other teenage mother so i think ppl shud give her some freakin credit for what she is trying to accomplish which is raise her adorable daughter brooklyn in this sorry exfcuse for a town so i think u shud all just keep ur shit talking mouths shut and get a life.....(not ppl stickng up for maggie)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Duke for Mayor 31,486
Shot and stabbed 55 min Family still here.. 143
HEY Niccas 2 hr BAD mf 4
Dana and Rhonda 2 hr B2the S 3
VWCS...Retarded or Blatantly Ignorant? 2 hr Bad_Sheep_Dont_Fo... 15
Black Gang N town 5 hr BAD mf 9
jarrett craig 6 hr punk 4
Drug overdose 21 hr kmn 25
Local employer closes Sun Joe Jared 6

Van Wert Jobs

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Van Wert News, Events & Info