Tonya~Slusher

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Delphos,Ohio -- Authorities say a Delphos woman (Tonya Slusher) has been arrested after approaching an undercover officer and trying to trade salad for drugs.

The 25-year-old woman approached the officer who was working a street corner in the city known for drug sales. Police say she asked the officer for $10 worth of cocaine but said she only had $2 and an Olive Garden salad.

She told the undercover officer she could return a little later with more money or some gift cards to Olive Garden.

The woman was arrested and charged Monday with attempted possession or use of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
wow really

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2011
are you serious? thats gotta be fake right?

Location hidden

#3 Jul 4, 2011
Lol call and ask her.
wow really

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2011
no thanks. i dont have her number and i dont desire to have her number. thanks though.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 4, 2011
I'm sure if you call her, You could hook up with her she's available to every one. Just like the library.
you are pathetic

Bellville, OH

#6 Jul 4, 2011
You're writing this trash because she rejected you for a date, right?
jayason smith wrote:
I'm sure if you call her, You could hook up with her she's available to every one. Just like the library.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2011
No I was married to the skank, Let me guess your the forum crawler. Always got some thing to say about things that don't matter to you. Let me guess mommy wont breast feed you tonight? Or daddy done raping you so your bored now. Go rap your sister now and be good boy.
google it

Lima, OH

#8 Jul 4, 2011
Woman accused of trying to trade salad for drugs

18 comments May. 17, 2011 09:58 AM
Associated Press

SALT LAKE CITY -- Authorities say a Salt Lake City woman has been arrested after approaching an undercover officer and trying to trade salad for drugs.

KSL-TV reports the 33-year-old woman approached the officer who was working a street corner in the city known for drug sales. Police say she asked the officer for $10 worth of cocaine but said she only had $2 and an Olive Garden salad.

She told the undercover officer she could return a little later with more money or some gift cards to Olive Garden.

The woman was arrested and charged Monday with attempted possession or use of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/201...
google it

Lima, OH

#9 Jul 4, 2011
Who's trying just a little too hard, to screw with his ex, Jayason?
goodpussylickin

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2011
been there done that

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2011
I haven't really tried that hard at all I'm just getting started.
vinson

Spencerville, OH

#12 Jul 28, 2011
jayason smith wrote:
I haven't really tried that hard at all I'm just getting started.
well you know what yeah you are my ex and your my ex for a reason you woman beater no good smelly drunk ass. your just mad bc i have a life and a family and you cant seem to get your life in order. im happly married with MY kids that I take care of un like you. i dont have to come on here to down people to get a response. you need to get a life and a job and your own home instead of living off your sister and brother in law and stop making up stories to get a laugh your the one to be laughed at. so say what you want if that makes you feel better bc i know who i am and that is someething you can never say about your self. i dont care if you down me bc i know what is true and i dont care what other people have to say bc i bettered my life and your just mad bc you wont. so talk shit bc it dont phase me one bit.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 11, 2011
Well if didn't phase you none, then why you on here?
As for me being a drunk well that remains to be seen And to say the least you have a lot of room to talk.
Considering your a pill popper always going to the E.R for pain pills and spinal taps. Smoking weed around the kids and selling your pills. And for you saying you don't talk trash that's bull sh@t and you know it. Like telling people I beat on you when I never did. You say all the crap you think people will believe. You wanna talk about stinking even your sister says you don't take a shower all that often and that you don't give the kids shower's like that should have. And for the little stuff that I do post well that's for fun. It's not to make you look stupid you do that good enough all by your self. Pure fun is all it is. Good luck Nark.
trashing

Lima, OH

#17 Aug 11, 2011
all this site is good for is trashing people, no matter who they are

Location hidden

#18 Aug 11, 2011
Must be something you like your still here posting. Or do you think there's a prize for posting the same thing all over every one's posts.
dont like tonya

Lima, OH

#19 Aug 17, 2011
the w hore is so dumbe she thinks everthing is a prize and her loser husband takes it in the a ss

Location hidden

#20 Aug 17, 2011
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maga 1 hr Never republiKKKan 4
Obama presidential library to cost over $500 MI... 1 hr Never republiKKKan 14
Casey’s General Store Coming to Van Wert. 1 hr yep 60
Bible john 2 hr Lord help 1
May Ballot 2 hr Lord help 6
Eclipse 4 hr Lindy Mou 4
New mayor?? 7 hr citizen 11
State permits? Fri Bub 22
County commissioner Fri acman 68
Old south bar incident Fri Hmm 9