Sherwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I heard thar KFC is going to move into the old Sonic fast food place. Anybody confirm or refute?

Personally, I prefer Famous Recipe, but KFC is still very good!

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I haven't heard anything but it'd be nice. I prefer Popeyes myself but KFC was always decent enough.
Yuk

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

KFC always had hair sticking out from thier chicken. It made me sick just looking at it, let alone eating it.
VW Viewer

Sherwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Yuk wrote:
KFC always had hair sticking out from thier chicken. It made me sick just looking at it, let alone eating it.
Then don't eat it. All chicken is going to have small amounts of feather left on the skin. None of it will hurt you.
what

Richfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I heard KFC and fish place...like Decatur
Yuk

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

VW Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't eat it. All chicken is going to have small amounts of feather left on the skin. None of it will hurt you.
It may not hurt me BUT would you eat something after finding hair in/on it...Umm...No, i didn't think so!
Yes

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
I heard KFC and fish place...like Decatur
KFC/Long John Silvers.
Sandy ravage

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Well if that true its a good place for it that stuff gives you diareaha worse than keg beer so it only has to go across the street thats y the chicken crossed the road to be turned from waste in to public drinking water
fista cuffs

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

greasy, overpriced, high production farm, disease riddled product...the colonel would be spinning in his grave....
Yay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

It didn't work the first time why would it now
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

that's the definition of the majority of our food in the US, go vegan, http://www.heartattackproof.com/qanda.htm

http://www.forksoverknives.com/

http://www.thechinastudy.com/
Someone

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Its not going in Sonic. No one in their right mind would put a food place in the middle of a sewage treatment plant. They only build new for the most part because it is actually cheaper most times. It they always do dual branding now so it would be a kfc and something else like LJS or A&W or even Pizza hut express. I believe they are building here and one of the reasons why was because of the economic spark created by the hotels and yes the new senior homes being built. more specifically the one in the old Days Inn. Now I'm not a rocket scientist and you didn't hear this from me, but Patel has had his extra land listed for quite a while and did you all notice that he just now decided to tear the old house down that was at the front of the trailer court? Be a good place for a KFC if you ask me? Hmmmmm?
Popo

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Laura willing ham reminds me of KFC. She has got a boneless bucket..
I heard

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I heard arbys is going on that land
Yay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Popo wrote:
Laura willing ham reminds me of KFC. She has got a boneless bucket..
Now your going to get sued .... Or screwed I can't remember wich one she said she was going to do.
do what I do

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

you sure know a lot about nothin for being a dumb azz....wow
Someone wrote:
Its not going in Sonic. No one in their right mind would put a food place in the middle of a sewage treatment plant. They only build new for the most part because it is actually cheaper most times. It they always do dual branding now so it would be a kfc and something else like LJS or A&W or even Pizza hut express. I believe they are building here and one of the reasons why was because of the economic spark created by the hotels and yes the new senior homes being built. more specifically the one in the old Days Inn. Now I'm not a rocket scientist and you didn't hear this from me, but Patel has had his extra land listed for quite a while and did you all notice that he just now decided to tear the old house down that was at the front of the trailer court? Be a good place for a KFC if you ask me? Hmmmmm?

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
You've GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME.... Somebody grew a brain after 60 years and theres talk of developing a little bit out by the BIG MF highway????

Don't let the cat outta the bag that there's 3 more exits or your economy will be growing so fast it'll melt down....

And God Forbid you ever get any manufacturing...... Just keep that off the table.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Make a county rule or something.... No manufacturing allowed in the Vdub empire! Just have Don Farmer do one of those executive orders or something.
Someone

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You've GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME.... Somebody grew a brain after 60 years and theres talk of developing a little bit out by the BIG MF highway????
Don't let the cat outta the bag that there's 3 more exits or your economy will be growing so fast it'll melt down....
And God Forbid you ever get any manufacturing...... Just keep that off the table.
I know. And we very rarely agree but I have been screaming about the highway development for years. They just don't get it.
Someone

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

do what I do wrote:
you sure know a lot about nothin for being a dumb azz....wow
<quoted text>
You mad bro? Due to my line of work, typically I know what is coming to Van Wert before Van Wert does. Typically, not always.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Van Wert Forum right now

Search the Van Wert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Van Wert Humane Society..The dog warden (Aug '11) 15 min u cant read 35
Victoria Panning 2 hr Drama 5
Animal lovers 2 hr fortheanimals 70
Strunkenburg placed on leave pending investigation 3 hr Ruff Ruff 51
Shot and stabbed 4 hr the awesome hey 57
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,208
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr super size 2,215
dog warden (Jul '13) 14 hr rebel 80
Guy in black camaro/challenger/charger on Spenc... 15 hr lolz 14
•••
•••
•••
Van Wert Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000