marijuana growing operation
whataboutBOB

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Sep 1, 2011
how come brandon barnes isn t in the paper he just got arrested at markleys i herd his name on the scanner he got arrested supposebly his name should be in the paper i know how shit works i think he dropped the dime cause he just got knocked in that bust awhile back he got snitched on by that joe mohr kid so if his name not in paper and he was there why not in the paper
stupid

Eustis, FL

#22 Sep 1, 2011
Ohh shut it really r u a saint probably not mind ur own business for real. No one tells you how to live your life so shut the f*ck up. They are his kids and really how does growing pot in ur basement affect ur children it doesn't so once again shut up.
stupid

Eustis, FL

#23 Sep 1, 2011
And a Barnes a snitch that really wouldn't be of a surprise
What about the children

Mansfield, OH

#24 Sep 1, 2011
They are his kids and really how does growing pot in ur basement affect ur children it doesn't so once again shut up.....

well most importantly HE IS NOW GOING TO PRISON AND TAKING MONEY, MEMORIES, AND TIME FROM HIS SONS TO SIT IN JAIL, PAY FOR A LAWYER, AND BE ON PROBATION/PAY FINES.

You can go shutup or tell his kids drugs are more important then them.
vwpd

Minford, OH

#25 Sep 2, 2011
What about the children wrote:
How can VWPD charge him for being in the vicinity of a school but not get in trouble for having a grow operation in the house with two little boys and the other ppl that hang around there with there kids?? I dont see how school kids being hundreds of feet away carries a charge but doing it in the vicinity of your own child doesnt.
because vwpd doesn't make the laws they enforce the laws passed by politicians at local, state, and federal levels.
mel

Van Wert, OH

#26 Sep 2, 2011
whataboutBOB wrote:
how come brandon barnes isn t in the paper he just got arrested at markleys i herd his name on the scanner he got arrested supposebly his name should be in the paper i know how shit works i think he dropped the dime cause he just got knocked in that bust awhile back he got snitched on by that joe mohr kid so if his name not in paper and he was there why not in the paper
Definately wasnt Brandon Barnes name you heard over the scanner considering he is doing six months at the worthcenter right now...... If u noticed most of the ppl that got busted in that herion bust didnt get much or much time and some you still havent seen ne thing else about.... this town is a joke ne more and is def being overcome by drugs mainly herion and now bath salts.....
Jethro

Port Matilda, PA

#27 Sep 2, 2011
His dad will pay for it all so the kids are probably better off
police

Lima, OH

#28 Sep 2, 2011
He should of been shooting up herion around the kids. Then ran when the Police went to arrest him! That will get you less time in Van Wert.Children Sevices will not even bother you. Check out the court papers. If you do herion around your kids or basicly anywere in Van Wert they slap you on the wrist! Im upset my tax dollars were waisted dealing with a pot grower. Why cant the Police Dept handle the real problem? Is the Chief Of Police that ignorant? Are the Detectives in on the Herion? Are the City Police & Sheriffs compromising our safety due to their lack of professionalism?
you know who

Sherwood, OH

#29 Sep 2, 2011
police wrote:
He should of been shooting up herion around the kids. Then ran when the Police went to arrest him! That will get you less time in Van Wert.Children Sevices will not even bother you. Check out the court papers. If you do herion around your kids or basicly anywere in Van Wert they slap you on the wrist! Im upset my tax dollars were waisted dealing with a pot grower. Why cant the Police Dept handle the real problem? Is the Chief Of Police that ignorant? Are the Detectives in on the Herion? Are the City Police & Sheriffs compromising our safety due to their lack of professionalism?
Andy and Barney do their best.
vaginalsmear

Lima, OH

#30 Sep 2, 2011
whataboutBOB wrote:
Barnes and snitch in same sentence, wtf...so quick to pass judgement. think about what your saying for a moment, people get shot/killed for snitching and you are spewing shite out of your head because you read a newspaper(we all know everything in a newspaper is truth) every Barnes i know of do their time like any man should. your view is warped and false. where is the street smarts? im sure you will read all bout it..........
vaginalsmear

Lima, OH

#31 Sep 2, 2011
mel wrote:
<quoted text>
Definately wasnt Brandon Barnes name you heard over the scanner considering he is doing six months at the worthcenter right now...... If u noticed most of the ppl that got busted in that herion bust didnt get much or much time and some you still havent seen ne thing else about.... this town is a joke ne more and is def being overcome by drugs mainly herion and now bath salts.....
called, treatment in lieu of conviction, google it...also October will usher in the ban on rc drugs, then you will have to find something else to bitch about.
Getalife

United States

#32 Sep 3, 2011
What about the children wrote:
They are his kids and really how does growing pot in ur basement affect ur children it doesn't so once again shut up.....
well most importantly HE IS NOW GOING TO PRISON AND TAKING MONEY, MEMORIES, AND TIME FROM HIS SONS TO SIT IN JAIL, PAY FOR A LAWYER, AND BE ON PROBATION/PAY FINES.
You can go shutup or tell his kids drugs are more important then them.
how bout u shut up!!! Do u know kris? What type dad he is? He must not be too bad since he has custody of the two of them! Get a life! Go back to shootin up or snortin sum bath salts, since i can tell u are from van wert obviously your a junkie, kris was growin dro not heroin, worry about the real problems in your town messy!!
sucker punch

Lima, OH

#33 Sep 3, 2011
up in smoke wrote:
The Van Wert Police Department Detective Bureau has been investigating a reported marijuana growing operation at 200 South Ave. After receiving a search warrant, officers went to the residence, where they located a marijuana growing and distribution operation. Officers arrested Kristopher Markley, 27, for felony cultivation of marijuana within close proximity to a school. This incident remains under investigation, so additional charges may be forthcoming. The investigation is part of the departmentís ongoing proactive drug enforcement initiative to assist in keeping the Van Wert community safe.
idiot! you can tell you read the paper! dumb azz
sucker punch

Lima, OH

#34 Sep 3, 2011
whataboutBOB wrote:
well your a moron hes been in the worth center for the last 4 months! instead of listening to the scanner you need to read the paper!
sucker punch

Lima, OH

#35 Sep 3, 2011
stupid wrote:
And a Barnes a snitch that really wouldn't be of a surprise
tell me when a brnes has ever been a snitch ? thats rightyou cant! lol
The one and only

United States

#36 Sep 3, 2011
Had nothing to do with any barness'...The only snitches involved with this bust were Justin Rager and his little bitch Jared Conn.
The one and only

United States

#37 Sep 3, 2011
"What about the children", you really do need to shut the fuck up. Anybody that knows Kris, knows that those two boys mean more to him than anything in the world. As far as other ppl and their kids, what does that have to do with anything?! You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
What about the children

Mansfield, OH

#38 Sep 3, 2011
im talking laws here!! not the person personally. Other people and there kids hanging out at a drug house where people are in and out is a lot worse then kids at school hundreds of feet away who dont see the people, the money, the deals, and the plants. The fact that justin rager and jared conn you are putting down but kris was a good guy for having them around and dealing with them along with the rest of the town? Too bad kris didnt just hang out with pot dealers and buyers, there kids too. Again ask kris if a growing operation was worth jail, memories, fines, his friends and woman being watched, and his sons now with no good mom or dad.
The one and only

Davisburg, MI

#39 Sep 3, 2011
How do you know his boyss' mom is no good?! Do you know her? Have you met her even? As far as all the people you listed being "watched", there was nobody in and out of that house except for close friends and if they didn't know, why would they have anything to worry about? I personaly know that whole family, and they are good people. You act like the guy killed somebody! As far as his kids go, they are great boys who were never subjected to any part of anything. As far as the 2 snitches go, they were trying to push the attention away from their 31 plants getting taken the week before. You obviously live in a dream world. Get a life. You act like you're perfect, take a look in the mirror before you start running your mouth. Who are you to make such judgements and pointing your finger. It's real easy to run your mouth online. You are so out of touch with reality it's not even funny.
The one and only

Davisburg, MI

#40 Sep 3, 2011
If it was such a big drug house and he was such a big dealer, where were all the other drugs? Where was all the money? Funny I didn't read or see any of that in the paper which i'm sure would have also been big news. They got the guy for cultivation, that's it... It is God's plant, what human has the right to say that God didn't know what he was doing by putting it on earth? It's the only thing considered illegal that doesn't have to be chemically altered. Like I said, keep living in that dream world of yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnnie murphy jr 3 hr asking 1
$1,500,000.00 municipal court (Dec '13) 3 hr ask council 26
Apartment Managers 4 hr Smh 5
Problem with teachers in Van Wert ? 5 hr hey 57
Pets and putrid water!! 5 hr hey 59
The House of Trump 5 hr Ncis 117
Democratic perverts 5 hr UR no conservative 53
Council scrooge 19 hr Maybe 27
The new business downtown Tue Jerry 56

Van Wert Jobs