wren restaurant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don farmer

Centerburg, OH

#1 Dec 29, 2011
They just received a check for 50,000 from the van wert revolving loan program, This has to be the joke of the year, Im sure bankruptcy is coming soon look at them laughing in vw independent!
WOW

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Here we go...A new buisness to SLAM!!!
iknow

Centerburg, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2011
I wonder how much of that $50,000 kikback gary corcoran will get for making that loan.
WOW

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Amazing!!!
rscfolchick

Lima, OH

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Before you bash it you outta try it!
Don farmer

Centerburg, OH

#6 Dec 29, 2011
rscfolchick wrote:
Before you bash it you outta try it!
If it's that good they would make $50,000 not take $50,000!
The Grand Poobah

Lima, OH

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Wren has a resteraunt?
Boss hog

Medina, OH

#8 Dec 29, 2011
They have a bar which has food which laura davis worked at before buying that place will go down hill now she cant cook at all ill never go there again!!!
c mon

Cleveland, OH

#9 Dec 29, 2011
Seriously.. you're gonna complain about someone trying to make things work in life? You're trying to bring down a hard worker when you are probably on another forum right now b*tching about welfare. Don't be a part of the problem. Times are tough right now. You tellin me you'd refuse 50k ? If so you're a liar AND an idiot.
The Grand Poobah

Lima, OH

#10 Dec 29, 2011
A bar that serves food isn't a friggin resteraunt. It's a bar that serves food.
WOW

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 30, 2011
It doesnt matter who, what, where or why! someone is going to bitch about it on here. Its unfortunate that they slaughter these buisnesses with out any knowledge of the places or even giving them a chance. Crazy....
The truth

Bluffton, OH

#13 Dec 30, 2011
They serve good food and is a popular place for people to go to for steaks...
rscfolchick

Lima, OH

#14 Dec 30, 2011
agreed...those who are bashing it have never taken the time to eat there...but then again - well I'm not even gonna complete that statement. Obviosly its easier to sit behind a computer and downgrade someone as opposed to going out and finding a real job and doing something constructive. Novel thought~
Don farmer

Centerburg, OH

#15 Dec 30, 2011
If I drive that far I'll just go to the west end in Decatur, it's always good and will cost me the same. and as for the $50,000 its who you know and blow!
WOW

Columbus, OH

#16 Dec 30, 2011
Its not hurting you JACKWAGON. What is your problem with it?
Don farmer wrote:
If I drive that far I'll just go to the west end in Decatur, it's always good and will cost me the same. and as for the $50,000 its who you know and blow!
Don farmer

Centerburg, OH

#17 Dec 30, 2011
WOW wrote:
Its not hurting you JACKWAGON. What is your problem with it?
<quoted text>
thats what they said about the nazi jackass, where do you think that money comes from, look around and see what's going on in van wert co. or in the USA and if you don't know you never will.
WOW

Lima, OH

#18 Dec 30, 2011
OOOHHHHH...Sorry. Thanks for the history lesson. I had no idea.
Don farmer wrote:
<quoted text>thats what they said about the nazi jackass, where do you think that money comes from, look around and see what's going on in van wert co. or in the USA and if you don't know you never will.
VanWertVal

Lima, OH

#19 Dec 30, 2011
The revolving loan fund is an important and useful resource for the small businesses in Van Wert County. I'm all for someone wanting to increase the value of their company and perhaps provide a few jobs for their community. I have to question the motives of people that would make fun of people tyring to be successful entreprenuers.
iknow

Centerburg, OH

#20 Dec 30, 2011
VanWertVal wrote:
The revolving loan fund is an important and useful resource for the small businesses in Van Wert County. I'm all for someone wanting to increase the value of their company and perhaps provide a few jobs for their community. I have to question the motives of people that would make fun of people tyring to be successful entreprenuers.
when the loan is not paid back we all lose out the money dosent just just fall out of the sky,when not paid back there is less money for real money making and job providing businesses and this is very very high risk loan.
iknow

Centerburg, OH

#21 Dec 31, 2011
Look at mums restaurant how much was lost at least $50,000 to $75,000 do you people think that loan was paid back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie's back at it 1 hr Rob Portman 6
tommy grasshaver 2 hr hesaloseranyway 5
No Trucks is nice. 5 hr hillary clinton 45
Jeremy Busbey 7 hr Amused 14
question for the atheist 13 hr the keeper 153
Lookin for baby sittin job 14 hr true rednecks 5
Squeelers 16 hr Convoy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages