shell bell

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whateva

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 4, 2012
 
Whats going on with this chick ?

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ugh
trixy

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 5, 2012
 
thats her real name? shell bell?

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

trixy wrote:
thats her real name? shell bell?
No it's just some overly annoying nickname. I forget her real name.
they call me dog

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

is it rachelle duncan if so she had a miscariage...
winner

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

so she says .. but how do u have a miscariage one day & be out walking & taking pics the next ? Supposedly her second one in like a year sounds like someone wanting attention to me.
the pitty kitty

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 5, 2012
 
_Relapsing325_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's just some overly annoying nickname. I forget her real name.
Just like your overly annoying screen name. When I see your name I think you picked up the ol' coke habbit again. But only you would be so low- maggot like it pick apart some ones nickname when you don't know her. She isn't trying to hang out with a loser like you. Well now johnny has another person to facebook stalk.

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

the pitty kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Just like your overly annoying screen name. When I see your name I think you picked up the ol' coke habbit again. But only you would be so low- maggot like it pick apart some ones nickname when you don't know her. She isn't trying to hang out with a loser like you. Well now johnny has another person to facebook stalk.
Settle down there captain hardass. No need to flex those e-muscles quite so hard yet. You're just going to make yourself look dumb-er-er-er than what you already just did.*sigh* wtf exactly is a "coke habbit"? Is that similar to a coke habit by chance?

"But only you would be so low- maggot like it pick apart some ones nickname when you don't know her. "

Okay, now I'm confused. I'm guessing you think I was insulting her? If I wanted to do that I'd have just posted some of her pictures from Facebook. Burn!

"She isn't trying to hang out with a loser like you. Well now johnny has another person to facebook stalk."

That's a good thing. I don't typically hang out with people I don't know. And please, do tell why you think I'd stalk her (you .. Nobodies an idiot here) on Facebook? Really now, I might be an asshole but I'm also a pretty selective asshole. ;)
No Response

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 5, 2012
 
you would facebook stalk her cause ur bored and have no friends. Any dirt you could shovel out of facebook you would spill on here under a screen name just like you do any of ur other victims. How do I know you do this... cause when you was nuclearpotatoes you told us you did.

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No Response wrote:
you would facebook stalk her cause ur bored and have no friends. Any dirt you could shovel out of facebook you would spill on here under a screen name just like you do any of ur other victims. How do I know you do this... cause when you was nuclearpotatoes you told us you did.
Um no. But I lol'd at 'victims'. I have to have a pretty good reason before I go after someone. I don't just randomly pick people to pick on and like I said, I don't even know this girl personally just know of her. Hell I didn't even rage on her on this thread I just answered someone's question.

Anyways ... Oh I lol'd at you saying I'm bored and have no friends too. Good stuff there but don't you think it's a little played out? And it's another one of those things that are so easily proven wrong like the snitch thing. I bet that's next isn't it?
they call me dog

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 6, 2012
 
the nasty bitch hangs out w/ worse people than smurf...
lololol

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johnny likes to attack people because of their spelling....hey johnny why don't you teach your wife a spelling lesson or two???

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lololol wrote:
Johnny likes to attack people because of their spelling....hey johnny why don't you teach your wife a spelling lesson or two???
Haha! That's funny because I've actually gotten on her about that before. Thing is, she isn't a horrible speller she just only ever posts from her phone and uses a stock Android keyboard which blows in comparison to the iOS keyboard.

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

they call me dog wrote:
the nasty bitch hangs out w/ worse people than smurf...
Haha right that's what I was honestly thinking ... Not that she's nasty or anything because I don't know her so I can't say that but I have seen some of the people she's hung out with and even dated in the past many years ago and I'm pretty sure her standards aren't pristine lol.
Stupid Van Wertians

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

WOW!!! You guys are some hilarious losers! I am so glad I got the fuck outta van wert. The town I live in doesn't have any posts about anyone, and there isn't mad shit talking on the internet. Just goes to show how low ALL of you are for talking shit on the internet. Too bad things can't be like back in the day where when you talked shit, you got your face HIT!
Now just go back and hide behind your computer screens....

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stupid Van Wertians wrote:
WOW!!! You guys are some hilarious losers! I am so glad I got the fuck outta van wert. The town I live in doesn't have any posts about anyone, and there isn't mad shit talking on the internet. Just goes to show how low ALL of you are for talking shit on the internet. Too bad things can't be like back in the day where when you talked shit, you got your face HIT!
Now just go back and hide behind your computer screens....
Keep keeping it classy.*facepalm*
Rigby

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Stupid Van Wertians wrote:
WOW!!! You guys are some hilarious losers! I am so glad I got the fuck outta van wert. The town I live in doesn't have any posts about anyone, and there isn't mad shit talking on the internet. Just goes to show how low ALL of you are for talking shit on the internet. Too bad things can't be like back in the day where when you talked shit, you got your face HIT!
Now just go back and hide behind your computer screens....
Aww, you're so glad you got the f- outta Van Wert, the shit talking capital of Ohio, yet here you are!

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rigby wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, you're so glad you got the f- outta Van Wert, the shit talking capital of Ohio, yet here you are!
But wait Rigs .. Her town doesn't have a Topix where people talk crap. That makes it an awesome socially acceptable pleasantville.
Rigby

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 6, 2012
 
_Relapsing325_ wrote:
<quoted text>
But wait Rigs .. Her town doesn't have a Topix where people talk crap. That makes it an awesome socially acceptable pleasantville.
Whoa. Where is this magical place? It's Defiance, isn't it? Lol.
Stupid Van Wertians

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 6, 2012
 
Definitely not Defiance!! I am in fact nowhere near Northwest Ohio, but the only reason I posted is because I am friends with Rachelle. I think it's just sad that everyone has to sit on their computers and talk mad shit. It's a beautiful day outside, and Friday...what is the use of sitting inside and digging into other people's lives? all it does is give you a bad name, and create unnecessary drama.

Grow up people, stop trying to ruin someone's image because there is no point and I am sure that it isn't greatly appreciated when you someone does it to you.

As for "keeping it classy." You sitting on Forum talking badly about others shows how classy you really are. You people give Van Wert a bad name. Go to college, get an education and fill your lives with something more pleasant. Get out of Van Wert, and enjoy your lives. Topix isn't meant to be a trash site, it's for local news.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Van Wert Forum right now

Search the Van Wert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Worst Band/Artists Ever 21 min hmmm 38
O Banjo Boy, Where Art Thou 25 min R-o-l-l---T-i-d-e 2
Wal Mart guy 26 min Me VW 40
cold water 4 hr get your facts straight 1
Race for the open council seat 7 hr Joe Jared 4
The Dueling Banjo Duet 10 hr duh 82
Easter 420 13 hr CheechNotChonged 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••