Little Caesars is open
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pizza Pizza

Van Wert, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Seen the place packed tonight. Was it worth the wait?

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Pizza Pizza wrote:
Seen the place packed tonight. Was it worth the wait?
If you were getting a regular pepperoni, plain cheese pizza, or crazy bread then there really wasn't too much of a wait. I was in and out of there in about five minutes. But hell yes it was worth the wait. LC's is my favorite pizza place. Even their crust is good, lol. My wife and I used to drive to Celina and back at least once or twice a week just to get LC's over their before we got one here in VW. I know I for one will not ever be eating crappy Pizza Hutt or greasy Klostermans anymore that's for sure. Nothing can beat their prices either and it's damn good food!!

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#3 Dec 31, 2012
*there
MrGank

Van Wert, OH

#4 Dec 31, 2012
I think it was worth it. Best pizza in town by a long shot. Maybe now nickos and wild Willis can finally shut down so we can get something else in them there buildings.
Cheapie

Canton, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2012
If you want a cheapie, quick pie then LC is fine. We prefer Nickos if we are ordering in town, since we go to Indiana do much we usually get a wood-fired pie from Casa or even Oley's since it's so different. I'm sure LC will do fine here, cheap and quick seems to be something a lot of people around here like lol.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#6 Jan 1, 2013
They also have pizzas, wings, etc. that you can order to be made right when you order it like at any other pizza place in town. The regular pizzas (pep&cheese/cheese only) are the only ones that are ready when you walk in. I know they're cheap but you can't tell by the taste and its not like getting ready pizza from Brookside or Pak-A-Sac where it's usually old and crappy looking/tasting. Give it a try if you haven't people. If you wind up not liking it then you're only out $5.00 but it you end up liking it then think of how much you'll save by not going to the other more expensive (and not as good) places in town. I'm always really picky about my business reviews on Yelp/Yellow Pages/Topix and rarely do I ever give 5 star reviews but I'd give LC's a 10/10 if I could.
hmmm

Van Wert, OH

#7 Jan 1, 2013
We got some last night for 5 dollars thats a good deal u can feed a bunch of people for cheap. And it tastes good better then pizza huts pep and cheese anyday i think they will do good here in town everyone can afford 5 dollars.
really

Mansfield, OH

#8 Jan 1, 2013
For being packed they still did good on pushing out pizza and the crazy bread is awesome. Wait till they slow down and have time to really push out really good pizza.
the grease hut can close and so can the frozen pizza wild Willy ,Nickos can make a thicker crust they be good
Flipside

Van Wert, OH

#9 Jan 1, 2013
I am still waiting for Dominoes to return. It's my favorite of all time.
oooweee

Van Wert, OH

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Never saw this before. New restaurant opens in Van Wert and people like it - without criticizing the food, the cooks, the location, the hours, the size and placement of the parking spaces or the hand washing habits of the staff.

Wait a minute. Who are you people and what have you done with the Van Wertians?

Since: Aug 12

Conyers, GA

#11 Jan 1, 2013
oooweee wrote:
Never saw this before. New restaurant opens in Van Wert and people like it - without criticizing the food, the cooks, the location, the hours, the size and placement of the parking spaces or the hand washing habits of the staff.
Wait a minute. Who are you people and what have you done with the Van Wertians?
Was thinkin the same thing!
really

Van Wert, OH

#12 Jan 1, 2013
for 5 bucks who's gonna complain? i grabbed one afer work today. it was good.
can't beat it for 5 bucks.
psssstttt

Galion, OH

#14 Jan 1, 2013
i really miss papa john's. definitly the best pizza for the price van wert has ever had.
yumm

Enfield, IL

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Why get a large pizza from pizza hut for $10, when you can get two pizzas from little ceasers. Deffinatly a good choice if restraunt. Pizza pizza.
main

AOL

#16 Jan 1, 2013
we had a little ceasers some years ago.it didnt last,they even delivered later than most,why is it different this time,
hiya

Enfield, IL

#18 Jan 1, 2013
yumm wrote:
Why get a large pizza from pizza hut for $10, when you can get two pizzas from little ceasers. Deffinatly a good choice if restraunt. Pizza pizza.
hi saluda, I, too, am saluda, make my own homemade pizza, but you made a nice post!
hiya

Enfield, IL

#19 Jan 1, 2013
psssstttt wrote:
i really miss papa john's. definitly the best pizza for the price van wert has ever had.
Papa Murphy's, formerly located at walmart, was the best take out; you took it home and baked it yourself, great selection of toppings and it was always HOT out of the oven.
McDonalds of pizza

Van Wert, OH

#20 Jan 1, 2013
It's a five dollar pizza and it tastes like a five dollar pizza. Pepperoni and cheese are lower quality. Cheesy bread was great. If I need to feed kids or a bunch of people, absolutely will go to LC. If I want an enjoyable pizza with high quality deluxe toppings than I am totally a Nickos girl. It is like a fast food place versus a sit down.As far as wait time and service, we were in an out in five minutes. Lovely and pleasant employee working.
wondering

Mount Gilead, OH

#21 Jan 1, 2013
Do they have the slice/slice like before? That was nice for lunch.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22 Jan 1, 2013
Lovely and pleasant employees work out exceedingly well for Chick Fila.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bella 3 hr you low life 8
Any girls who turn tricks? 12 hr 5gsr567 1
eastmain 16 hr Joe Jared 9
VW Police Illegal Activity 18 hr Fred 22
too big to be arrested 22 hr hillary clinton 3
Police Standoff on George St. Thu Pope Rush Says 42
Lyin Cheatin Republicans Feb 3 Pope Rush Says 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages