United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Why is she always hating on her mom and son? She's so mean and hateful to them. Gosh she's a nutjob....no wonder why jess keeps comin back to me.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Her son Joe? Joe probably deserves it with his dumbass. Pam is psycho though.
janelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Yes her creepy fruitloop son joe. He's definitely fruity.

By the way mr. Murphy....ughhh if you weren't married.....id have you again forever.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

janelle wrote:
Yes her creepy fruitloop son joe. He's definitely fruity.
By the way mr. Murphy....ughhh if you weren't married.....id have you again forever.
Joes a nut lol. He was on my Facebook for awhile but I had to delete him because of his crazy ramblings. Wonder where he gets it from, lol.

Thank you for the compliment. Is that your real name you're using? Feel free to Facebook me, or email me at jrminoh4201@gmail.com or you can even get at me on Twitter @Relapsing312 ... I'm curious now, lulz.
janelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I don't wanna cause no problems johnny.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

janelle wrote:
I don't wanna cause no problems johnny.
It wouldn't ... I'm just curious is all. Besides, you know my wife and I swing right?
janelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't ... I'm just curious is all. Besides, you know my wife and I swing right?
Lol ha funny. No seriously I've had a thing for you for a long time.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

janelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ha funny. No seriously I've had a thing for you for a long time.
Lulz. So did we ever do anything? You kinda made it sound like we did. Ugh I hate that you won't tell me, lmao. ><
janelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I don't wanna say but would u consider leaving your wife? I really like you a lot and always has. I've told you this before on here and I'm telling you again....I really want you.
janelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Always have I mean

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

janelle wrote:
I don't wanna say but would u consider leaving your wife? I really like you a lot and always has. I've told you this before on here and I'm telling you again....I really want you.
lol well you gotta tell me who you are first, right?
janelle

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I don't wanna tell who I am then u put our business out there cuz we both know u will be exposing our conversations if u don't like me. Lol. Seriously though I've liked you for a long time like years and I wish you would leave your wife :(

Since: Mar 11

New Haven, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The h3ll ^^^^^ lol

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

janelle wrote:
I don't wanna tell who I am then u put our business out there cuz we both know u will be exposing our conversations if u don't like me. Lol. Seriously though I've liked you for a long time like years and I wish you would leave your wife :(
If you really have liked me that long then you should know me a little better than to think that I would ever do something like that. I promise I wouldn't but that's all I can say.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Sean Marbaugh wrote:
The h3ll ^^^^^ lol
LOL! This is my favorite thread on Topix so far, lol.
janelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

About time sweets. I've been waitin on you all day to get back on here. I missed you. I wanna facebook you but I don't want no one to know esp if you won't leave your wife

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

janelle wrote:
About time sweets. I've been waitin on you all day to get back on here. I missed you. I wanna facebook you but I don't want no one to know esp if you won't leave your wife
I almost think this HAS to be a joke played by one of my friends or something, lol. But listen ... I swear on everything I love that no matter what I won't say a word to anyone about who you are. All I can do is give you my word on that so I hope that's enough. Facebook me if you want to. Http://www.facebook.com/vwsmurfy

Also, sorry about me being gone all day lol. Ya know, drug runs and all of that. Lmao j/k but all the same ... I'm back. ;)

Since: Mar 11

New Haven, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Last time this happen to me, it ended up being one of the fat chicks that work at Taco Bell. I guess there was another chick to, she had some kind of fetish with screwing married guys(never happen lol) It happen a few years back, and well I ended getting drunk with one last summer. All the details came spewing out of her mouth lol I even added the other girl, and quickly after figuring out it was me she deleted me(she just got married lol)

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Sean Marbaugh wrote:
Last time this happen to me, it ended up being one of the fat chicks that work at Taco Bell. I guess there was another chick to, she had some kind of fetish with screwing married guys(never happen lol) It happen a few years back, and well I ended getting drunk with one last summer. All the details came spewing out of her mouth lol I even added the other girl, and quickly after figuring out it was me she deleted me(she just got married lol)
Haha that's funny shit. That's why I said that I almost think it has to be a joke from someone I know. Most of my friends are dicks like that, lol. But on the other hand ... I am a f ucking stud so ...
janelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I swear its not a joke. Promise you that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,256
Van Wert Football 1 hr Win 24
Keli Osburn 1 hr 😘 15
lets talk about the murder of that Convoy lady... (Feb '10) 4 hr Another VW resident 25
my new view - cops are corrupt 5 hr Joe Jared 24
Debate: Ferguson - Van Wert, OH 6 hr Joe Jared 8
Joe Jarod 6 hr Joe Jared 29
Ridgeview Hospital 7 hr idiots 24
Corrupt van wert Thu Gerty 15

Search the Van Wert Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000