really

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Really how can one be so worthless .....
worthless

Portage, MI

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I have to say she is worthless so stuck on herself she don't care about anything or anyone as long as she can get her next high that is all she cares about she will do anything or anyone to get her high I can't believe how one can get so low in life
Blah

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Sounds to me like someone is stuck on her.
hmm

Wellington, OH

#4 Feb 18, 2013
lol its true ask her bout her kids ask her if she has even tried to talk to any of them she is worthless
blah

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Lmao if ya talk to her she is a great mom and her Facebook says stay at home mom
Bfunny

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Really why you so stuck on her ? I think you need to call Westwood and get help
yuck

Lima, OH

#7 Feb 18, 2013
wasnt she screwin kyle barnes before he went to jail? she aint worried about her kids..thats why she hasnt even tried to get them back..shed rather be out gettin drunk and high with random guys. shes always been a stupid biotch for as long as i can remember, even before she ever had kids. she will never grow up!
hmmm

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
No she was not and has never slept with Kyle so apparently this is another thread that people are jealous and wanna run their mouth on.. sounds to me.like.this is her jealous ex husband refuses to give keri a.divorce... grow up jeff and leave her alone.. her ans bill.have been together a yr next month and ur still.stuck.on.her!!
lmao

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Keri is a great person who is just trying to get her life together.... no one is perfect an she will be the first to admi to her faults and mistakes..but on the other hand she is clean and has been clean.. how many of you topix trolls can say that!!! I know for a fact she has called and talked to her kids, has even made tripsti Celina to try to see them.and jeff uses the excuse that seems how she won't do marriage counseling or even discuss saving their marriage with him.that she can't see them.boys now if that ain't using them.as leverage against her I don't know.what is
imagine that

Fostoria, OH

#10 Feb 25, 2013
don't know how you can consider keri and bill together for a year when during that year they were broken up every two months...only keri sees and believes its been a year.
hmmm wrote:
No she was not and has never slept with Kyle so apparently this is another thread that people are jealous and wanna run their mouth on.. sounds to me.like.this is her jealous ex husband refuses to give keri a.divorce... grow up jeff and leave her alone.. her ans bill.have been together a yr next month and ur still.stuck.on.her!!
jeff

Wellington, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2013
first of all if you want a damn divorce fork the money out and pay for it yourself dont kid yourself by saying i wont give you one do you think i have one in my pocket to just give you dumbass and really when has she seen the kids except mabye once or twice in allmost a year ill go public now and say she can see the kids whenever she wants and me grow up lol im the one taking care of my kids while your out fucking and mooching off every tom dick and harry so why dont you grow up get a life a job and a god damn future what will the kids say about your life up to this point keri?
Flipside

Henderson, NV

#12 Mar 1, 2013
HOLY S#&T!!! I remember her from Jr.High at Crestview. She was much prettier back then. I just facebooked her and WOW, cracked out!!!! Such a shame when people go that low in life. I wish for her to bounce back and get right with her life. Such a shame......
jeff

Fayette, OH

#13 Mar 11, 2013
lmao bill is gonna come get me ya'll im scared of the toothless scary man and his aarp card plse help lmao what a joke keri if you actually wanna come and see your kids come see them but plse stop using the excuse that i wont let you to make yourself look good but apparently most of the people in your own hometown do not like you or at least have plenty of bad things to say about you anyway i really dont care who you are with or even what you do with your life or lack thereof as long as the kids are not around you and the drugs and you can try to tell everybody your clean but please thats like saying you can turn a hoe into a housewife the longest i have ever seen you clean was mabye a month. And i will get a divorce if you and mr opie pay half of it. And lets not forget about the fake twins either right. So come on keri and i know you got the letter for child support but whats your responce oh yeah you said your not paying shit till a divorce is set up jesus what a mother its ok tho ill keep feeding them and clothing them and putting diapers on their butts dont you worry your pretty lil rotten teeth out about it. lets tell the good people how many times you have called the kids oh but i prob dont let you talk to them right? what a joke. that song im on one reminds me of you so much but your prob on about three or four. And bill if you wanna come see me all you gotta do is ask brother, you dont scare me and trust me you never will worry about seeing your kids and paying your own child support before you worry bout my kids you pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third annual Fashion Show held at Wassenberg Ar... 41 min D J T Jr 2
News Van Wert Police and Seriff Reports 45 min D J T Jr 5
No surprise here 2 hr Little one 2
next mayor 9 hr Steve Rusk 39
News Van Wert Couty Court news 10 hr crabapple 1
haviland drainage 10 hr crabapple 19
You might be in Van Wert if... 10 hr crabapple 65

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance