most in the usa dont own guns!

most in the usa dont own guns!

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

iknow

Pataskala, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2013
80% in the usa dont have guns or want them around!

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I find this extremely hard to believe. Sources or gtfo

Since: Aug 12

Marietta, GA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Do you always pull numbers out of your ass?

Since: Aug 12

Marietta, GA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Looks like 42% of households own guns to me. Nationwide.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/national-rifle-...

“Politics. 2 cheeks of 1 ass.”

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Anyone who takes a good look at the President appearing in public with the military would easily notice a lack of guns. This is suggestive of a high degree of distrust in the military in general.

Any competent machinist could manufacture a gun and a bullet die.

Anyone with a reasonable knowledge of Chemistry could also manufacture gun powder.

Anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence could create weapons that would make bullet proof vests inadequate.

The Magnetron in a microwave oven can be used as a medium range weapon, rendering bullet proof vests inadequate.

A competent machinist an electrician could easily create a weapon to down a drone.

Anyone competent in RF technology could jam the signals going to a drone.

That 42% of American households still have guns is comforting, simply because we wont have to engage in "butter side down battles", in this case, instead of neighboring lands, between the government and the people of America.

digital scout

Deshler, OH

#6 Feb 16, 2013
The military doesn't always have to carry a weapon. I saw Pres. Johnson in Vietnam. We were not permitted to have our weapons with us -- same with Bob Hope.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 16, 2013
iknow wrote:
80% in the usa dont have guns or want them around!
And if 80% of Americans wanted to bring back slavery, are we obligated to? The reason the founding fathers established America as a republic and created the Bill of Rights was to protect the rights of the minority. In 1776 the founding fathners understood what respect and tolerance for their fellow citizens meant.
digital scout

Deshler, OH

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Kirby R Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>And if 80% of Americans wanted to bring back slavery, are we obligated to? The reason the founding fathers established America as a republic and created the Bill of Rights was to protect the rights of the minority. In 1776 the founding fathners understood what respect and tolerance for their fellow citizens meant.
Many people understood that, some still do today. It is a code of civility - live and let live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic perverts 1 hr bah ram you 50
Council scrooge 5 hr help 26
The House of Trump 5 hr Conservative voter 112
Problem with teachers in Van Wert ? 7 hr yeh 55
News Van Wert City and Delphos City Police 8 hr Question 10
The new business downtown 14 hr Jerry 56
$1,500,000.00 municipal court (Dec '13) 17 hr spread the wealth 25
News Land Bank gives community relief from blighted ... 18 hr Goodness Me 45
Van Wert is nothing more then the good old boy'... 19 hr Diggle 13

Van Wert Jobs