Babies having babies
Unbelievable

Lima, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2013
any thoughts on this I've seen so many young girls having babies and they just assume mommy and daddy will take care of the baby they have no clue how to take care of themselves let alone an innocent child what has happened to the world these days
Wondering

Lima, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2013
So sad, these kids expect the grandparents and even the great-grandparents to take care of the kids. So many young people have babies and think they can still go out and party and just let other people take care of everything. Why do these young moms have such entitlement issues? Is it the way they were raised?
Hmmmm

Lima, OH

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Sounds like Unbelievable and Wondering are the same person... :-)
Yeah

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Like that whacked out druggie Sheeila Raines, that works at pack a sack... She always bragging about her daughters kid. F-ing 13 years old and has a kid. That Sheila chick was so spaced out the other night we all just stood and laughed at her. She was passing out standing up... She is more of a danger to the grand kid than a helper. Somebody needs to call jfs and get that baby outta her house. Her and the warren? Around a baby? It's a tragedy in the making
Wondering

Lima, OH

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Not the same person but we do think alike :-)
Granny

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2013
To who it may concern. All teen moms are not the same. My daughter became pregnant at the age of 15. She is now 17 , works a full time job with insurance ,preparing to graduate early and she is a very responsible mother.I do agree that these granparents should not be raising the grandchild but should be teaching the teen how to be a responsible parent.
Little Jerry Seinfeld

Johnstown, OH

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Why would anyone expect a child raised by the grandparent would turn out any different from the first kid they raised and had the grandchild? Ignorance breeds ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis Martz 1 hr Bam bam 2
Angie and John Save A Lot affair 2 hr YouKnowMe 1
Turkey farms in Van Wert County 6 hr doubting thomas 4
Just Say NO ! 7 hr McDonald Von Drumpf 23
a new ymca? 11 hr location 3
North Market 14 hr perfect 7
DeVos Visit 15 hr McDonald CON Drum... 29

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance