Tom Vinson sleeping with?

Tom Vinson sleeping with?

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

theonewhoknows

Van Wert, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2012
I hear he was sleeping with candi, any truth to that?
vinson

Van Wert, OH

#3 Feb 10, 2012
you are f***ed up in the head she was like a mom to me. its also f**ked up that you are on here talking about someone that is not here anymore. get a life and grow the f**k up. you all are just a waste of space and time get a f**king life. she was a good person and a wonderful mom. you all can go to h*ll. what nerve do you have to take shit about people excesally when they are not here anymore. GROW THE F**K UP.
yo yo

Van Wert, OH

#4 Feb 12, 2012
your one to talk you talk smack about everyone elseit doesnt make it right if but if you start it people goin to join in to bash ya so how about you grow the f uck up and you and your w hore wife drop dead and go to hell

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2012
LOL
mamee

Van Wert, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2012
vinson wrote:
you are f***ed up in the head she was like a mom to me. its also f**ked up that you are on here talking about someone that is not here anymore. get a life and grow the f**k up. you all are just a waste of space and time get a f**king life. she was a good person and a wonderful mom. you all can go to h*ll. what nerve do you have to take shit about people excesally when they are not here anymore. GROW THE F**K UP.
like a mom...hell she was younger than u,n she was white trash just like u n your nasty wife !!!...did she help give tonyas kids pain pills,what about that...she ate enough of them herself thats probably why u like her so much...
hogz

Van Wert, OH

#7 Feb 12, 2012
i seen her at bingo w/tonya vinson n they had tons of food like 6 arby sandwiches then a dozen donuts n front of them u would of thought they hadnt eatin n yrs,nasty hoes.....

Location hidden

#8 Feb 12, 2012
LOL!!!

Since: Oct 11

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 12, 2012
Wow really u all have so much nerve. Try having the person of interest in this forum actually be related to u. I hope like hell u all rot in hell when karma gets to u cuz that is the only place ANYONE who can speak ill of the deceased belongs

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 12, 2012
Call it what u wish but u sick bast•rds will reap what u sew and I hope I read about u dumba** ppl dying and maybe I will start one of tbhese forums about u

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 13, 2012
If all I have to deal with is karma after u dumba** ppl are gone so be it. U obviously have nothing better to do than speak ill of the deceased so that must be why u pipe up on everything behind names. U want my name I will gladly tell all but u r not anything worth nothing to me so just f**k off and get a job or something and talk about ppl still living so they can at least defend the?selves towards your such nonsense
vinson

Van Wert, OH

#19 Feb 13, 2012
yeah is was my mom. i did not have a mother nor a father growing up just becauae ahw was older then me does not mean that someone dont claim someone as their mom or day. i agree with some of you on here. dont you people have anything better to do then to talk about soomeone that is not here? are you that sick ing the head. im not on here to start anything or to make anyone mad it just upset me when you come on here and talk about people that are dead. i my oppinion you need to grow up and worry about you and your family. how would you feel when someone gets on here and talk bad about you after you die. you wouldnt like that or be to happy about it. in my opinion you need to worry about what is going on in your life because actuly you i think you guys come on here to talk bad about people is because you are unhappy with your life so you think talking about other people will make you happy and change what is going on with you. PLEASE for her daughter stop all this stuff because her daughter comes on here and i dont think its right for her daughter has to see this about her mom. PLEASE STOP
me

Mount Victory, OH

#20 Feb 14, 2012
Becareful tonya and Tom will call the cops on you. Lmao. Better yet u will cause her anxiety and she will have to find a ride to go to the e.r. For her next dose and diagnosis for pills. Fuckin losers! Give true meaning to white trash! Try a job u won't have so much time to run to all the hospitals in the tri county area and then some or to tie up all the police time with bogus crap! JOB means getting outta bed before the time turns to pm hrs . Getting outta Jammie pants and actually going outta the house for something besides going to hospital! LOSERS!

Location hidden

#21 Feb 14, 2012
LOL!!!!!
nelly

Van Wert, OH

#22 Feb 14, 2012
she needs to do something w/that nasty hair...ugly fat hog n what ever came of u giving your kid pain pills
yo yo

Van Wert, OH

#23 Feb 14, 2012
tom and tonya are snitches b itches pill poppin w hores dont take care of there own kids er jumpin all over the tri county no good white trash i think that sums it up did i leave anything out that i didnt say lol
yo yo

Van Wert, OH

#24 Feb 14, 2012
we talk smack on here because you guys suck and you are losers and are good for nothin trailor park trash get a life snitches thats to tom and tonya
nelly

Van Wert, OH

#25 Feb 14, 2012
jason, did they do nything to her for her giving her kid 1/2 of a pain pill yet....i heard that on the scanner about the police takin the kid to the er coz a she wouldnt n a family member called them n then never heard nything else...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The time is ticking away 18 min Pope Rush says 46
fireworks this 4th... 26 min Pope Rush says 2
count down to WETZELAND 29 min Pope Rush says 2
frilly dilly 33 min Pope Rush says 1
carol sauder 1 hr Jessica 6
Shane Carroll at it again (Nov '11) 1 hr whitney 38
Heroin Junkies 2 hr Send her away again 2
CBar 8 hr whoa 3
Another Win for Freedom 22 hr Betsy Ross 66
More from around the web