|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

posts wrote:
<quoted text>all I know of you is what you yourself has posted on this site. You stated you were in schooling to be a police person on here and you were living in Fort Wayne at the time. Now, you claim the school is in Celina and it's too far to drive. Your new big deal plan is to focus on getting into the military? News Flash! You go to the recruiter's office, sign up, and your in, that's of course if you pass the psyche testing which I am thinking may not be possible for you.
Do you even understand what you read of mine that was posted? LOL I joined the Academy when I lived in Van Wert, then moved to Fort Wayne shortly after... Ding ding! Still went to school there but couldn't afford to keep driving back and forth even with working at Deans in Decatur at the time all of which I talked to my sgt about when I moved so he knew my situation and choices I had to make. PLUS I have 4 kids doing both the job and the school I wouldn't of seen my kids for more then 20 minutes a day.

I'm pretty sure I even posted the whole point of going into the Academy was for the training/skills I'd learn to USE in a military career. I'm sure you missed that too AND I also mentioned I passed the ASVAB test with a high score on my very first attempt and the physical exam. There is more to joining the military then what you expect.

If you really missed what I said you also probably missed the rest of the education/skills I wanted to have BEFORE I joined. Hence why I'm not in boot camp yet..

Training/skills via my education goals = GOOD MILITARY CAREER.... Ding ding dip shit. You get it now? You really are the moron I "insulted" as that one person claimed I did to the "group" hahaha!
r u shr

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

are you sure you aren't related to jethro bodine?
yea

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Laura Marbaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand what you read of mine that was posted? LOL I joined the Academy when I lived in Van Wert, then moved to Fort Wayne shortly after... Ding ding! Still went to school there but couldn't afford to keep driving back and forth even with working at Deans in Decatur at the time all of which I talked to my sgt about when I moved so he knew my situation and choices I had to make. PLUS I have 4 kids doing both the job and the school I wouldn't of seen my kids for more then 20 minutes a day.
I'm pretty sure I even posted the whole point of going into the Academy was for the training/skills I'd learn to USE in a military career. I'm sure you missed that too AND I also mentioned I passed the ASVAB test with a high score on my very first attempt and the physical exam. There is more to joining the military then what you expect.
If you really missed what I said you also probably missed the rest of the education/skills I wanted to have BEFORE I joined. Hence why I'm not in boot camp yet..
Training/skills via my education goals = GOOD MILITARY CAREER.... Ding ding dip shit. You get it now? You really are the moron I "insulted" as that one person claimed I did to the "group" hahaha!
you dropped out because you would only see your kids twenty minutes a day, so you're going into the military so you can see them let's see oh yea, zero times a day for months at a time, lo1!
give me break

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

yea wrote:
<quoted text>you dropped out because you would only see your kids twenty minutes a day, so you're going into the military so you can see them let's see oh yea, zero times a day for months at a time, lo1!
Were you ever taught to use punctuation marks?
relax

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

give me break wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you ever taught to use punctuation marks?
it's topix, not the great amercan novel, if i ever do write one though, i promise to use a grammar and spell check, or an excellent editor
relax

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

oh, and it should be Didn't anyone ever teach you; taught would be used with was not were as in I was taught, nice try though
sounds like a schmuck

Genoa, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

relax wrote:
<quoted text>it's topix, not the great amercan novel, if i ever do write one though, i promise to use a grammar and spell check, or an excellent editor
You dousche bag you can not even spell American correctly.
relax

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

sounds like a schmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You dousche bag you can not even spell American correctly.
yawn and u spelled douche wrong
Laura Marbaugh

New Haven, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

yea wrote:
<quoted text>you dropped out because you would only see your kids twenty minutes a day, so you're going into the military so you can see them let's see oh yea, zero times a day for months at a time, lo1!
LOL you understood nothing. Next time read through the whole post before you speak. You look like a jackass by not doing so.

National Guards is my career choice like I've said a million times and they aren't gone a lot, more home time then any other branch (depending on your unit/skills). I wanted to go Marines but can't because they have a 1 kid limit prior to joining. Being a female with children it's more complicated to get in.
sooooo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

To get back to the subject....
Did the VW Walmart workers walk out or not show up tonight?
hahaha

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Yes all workers were there working unless they called off.
fista cuffs

Mendota, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Laura Marbaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you understood nothing. Next time read through the whole post before you speak. You look like a jackass by not doing so.
National Guards is my career choice like I've said a million times and they aren't gone a lot, more home time then any other branch (depending on your unit/skills). I wanted to go Marines but can't because they have a 1 kid limit prior to joining. Being a female with children it's more complicated to get in.
National rd*
fista cuffs

Mendota, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

*GUARD

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

So....whats going on at the van wert Walmart? Did unions ship in throngs of idiots to protest????
I'd flip em the bird if I knew they were bussed in.
Bosley

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Heather it appears you are to ignorant to see what this is all about these poor people dont make a livable wage and working holidays so people can save a couple dollars when this same sale could be the next day is sad. Nothing but coperate greed Go apply at walmart I bet your loud mouth wont last long
SheppardS

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bosley wrote:
Heather it appears you are to ignorant to see what this is all about these poor people dont make a livable wage and working holidays so people can save a couple dollars when this same sale could be the next day is sad. Nothing but coperate greed Go apply at walmart I bet your loud mouth wont last long
Funny. I never knew employers owed workers their entire life. There is no such thing as a 'livable wage'. Last time I checked if these jobs were open and took them, they can apply for them. Other funny thing is, no one is static in any job. You CAN move up- move down, go to school, use money earned to start your own business. Get another job to help support whatever responsibilities you may have. Endless possibilities.
I know many want it easy, but no other generation had a cruise control life, why should we?
talkin bout my generation

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

SheppardS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I never knew employers owed workers their entire life. There is no such thing as a 'livable wage'. Last time I checked if these jobs were open and took them, they can apply for them. Other funny thing is, no one is static in any job. You CAN move up- move down, go to school, use money earned to start your own business. Get another job to help support whatever responsibilities you may have. Endless possibilities.
I know many want it easy, but no other generation had a cruise control life, why should we?
no, mine, my parents, my grandparents generations had enemies to fight and causes to be won. My grandparents fought the coal companies to stop child labor, low wages, and unsafe working condition. My parents fought world domination by a facist crazy man. We stood up to the government to end an unjust war and do away with drafting young men into the military. Now, there was much more, civil rights, women's rights, the list goes on and on. Today the enemy is the belief that because a human being may not have the aptitude or skill level to advance to a higher position then this person is counted as less that human and not worthy of making enough money to buy decent food, decent living arrangements, and the other requirements for a quality life. Wow, I'm surprised Hitler didn't think of turning whatt he considered "genetically unworthy" into walmart type slaves, instead of gassing them. That's the trouble with a super race, nobody's left to clean the toilet. My point is the guy cleaning the toilet is as human as you, don't you think he should have the same opportunity for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

talkin bout my generation wrote:
<quoted text>no, mine, my parents, my grandparents generations had enemies to fight and causes to be won. My grandparents fought the coal companies to stop child labor, low wages, and unsafe working condition. My parents fought world domination by a facist crazy man. We stood up to the government to end an unjust war and do away with drafting young men into the military. Now, there was much more, civil rights, women's rights, the list goes on and on. Today the enemy is the belief that because a human being may not have the aptitude or skill level to advance to a higher position then this person is counted as less that human and not worthy of making enough money to buy decent food, decent living arrangements, and the other requirements for a quality life. Wow, I'm surprised Hitler didn't think of turning whatt he considered "genetically unworthy" into walmart type slaves, instead of gassing them. That's the trouble with a super race, nobody's left to clean the toilet. My point is the guy cleaning the toilet is as human as you, don't you think he should have the same opportunity for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?
Oh, guess I forgot about this generations big cause, the legalization of pot, lol, lol, lol, how pathetic!
SheppardS

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

talkin bout my generation wrote:
<quoted text>no, mine, my parents, my grandparents generations had enemies to fight and causes to be won. My grandparents fought the coal companies to stop child labor, low wages, and unsafe working condition. My parents fought world domination by a facist crazy man. We stood up to the government to end an unjust war and do away with drafting young men into the military. Now, there was much more, civil rights, women's rights, the list goes on and on. Today the enemy is the belief that because a human being may not have the aptitude or skill level to advance to a higher position then this person is counted as less that human and not worthy of making enough money to buy decent food, decent living arrangements, and the other requirements for a quality life. Wow, I'm surprised Hitler didn't think of turning whatt he considered "genetically unworthy" into walmart type slaves, instead of gassing them. That's the trouble with a super race, nobody's left to clean the toilet. My point is the guy cleaning the toilet is as human as you, don't you think he should have the same opportunity for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?
The problem is, every 20 years or so some Big Bad Corp is the bad guy. Not long ago it was GM. Now look what they did. Unions Ate off one end CEO's ate off the other- leaving a rotted shell.

WalMart gets the lefties panties in a bunch just because they are non union and make a profit. Again, some people think if they have a job at one place, they can never leave or move up.

So if a guy is cleaning a toilet or working at WalMart, he may not be going to night school? Learning a trade? Maybe already retired but likes to keep busy? How shallow & short sighted.

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

SheppardS wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, every 20 years or so some Big Bad Corp is the bad guy. Not long ago it was GM. Now look what they did. Unions Ate off one end CEO's ate off the other- leaving a rotted shell.
WalMart gets the lefties panties in a bunch just because they are non union and make a profit. Again, some people think if they have a job at one place, they can never leave or move up.
So if a guy is cleaning a toilet or working at WalMart, he may not be going to night school? Learning a trade? Maybe already retired but likes to keep busy? How shallow & short sighted.
make a profit? do you have any idea the money that walmart makes on a daily basis? if you can find the movie "The High Cost of Low Price" it will spell it out for you. They make billions upon billions at the expense of lots, and lots of exploited people, not just here either, who do you think owns those sweatshops in China that don't have to follow the US labor laws? yep, walmart, why do you think there is nothing in there made anywhere else? What if the person doesn't have the capacity to go to night school, learn a trade? if you aren't retired and want to keep busy volunteers are always needed. You either didn't read my entire post or you failed to grasp that I was saying some folks are not capable of doing what you suggest but that doesn't mean that they don't deserve a quality life that a decent paycheck provides.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridgeview Hospital 34 min idiots 24
Debate: Ferguson - Van Wert, OH 37 min idiots 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,248
fatback 2 hr perfect 2
Joe Jarod 2 hr A person 27
simply irresistible/simply a liar 3 hr lulz 2
Keli Osburn 3 hr Austin 14
Corrupt van wert 18 hr Gerty 15
lets talk about the murder of that Convoy lady... (Feb '10) Thu what 23
undrage drinkinking party (Jul '13) Thu Anonymous 58

Search the Van Wert Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs