nate

Alliance, OH

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Justice for Brandy

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#2 Jan 2, 2013
I agree but unfortunately I don't see it ever happening. Especially not with Ava Yarger as the prosecutor. She's about the worst prosecutor I've ever seen. Trish was driving and the only way anyone is going to get justice for Brandi is if they murder Trish. I'm not gonna do it but I think it would be a good idea. As a matter of fact, if anyone out there reading this is considering committing suicide, please take Trish Whopplehorse with you. Too many people in town are killing themselves and not doing anything awesome before they go.
really

Sunbury, OH

#3 Jan 2, 2013
There you go again Mr. Perfect!

Van Wert man held in bomb threat case

Facebook Twitter Reddit Digg E-mail Print Rss
VAN WERT, Ohio - A 19-year-old local man is to appear in Van Wert County Common Pleas Court today after being charged with making a bomb threat last week to Van Wert High School.
Jonathan R. Murphy, Jr., was indicted on a charge of making false alarms, a fifth-degree felony. Police said a 911 call May 4 claimed a bomb had been planted at the school.
Officers found a suspicious bag in the junior high wing, and both sections of the school were evacuated. A bomb squad from the Lima police department later determined the bag was harmless.
Mr. Murphy was being held yesterday in the Van Wert County Correctional Facility.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2004/0...

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#4 Jan 2, 2013
And how exactly is this OLD NEWS relevant to this thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sick of junkies 2 min Joe Jared 10
Shot and stabbed 14 min idiots 107
F for the school 14 min Joe Jared 10
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 43 min woo-boy 31,017
Congrats Rich 1 hr Joe Jared 46
Lori Straley 1 hr LoveThyNeighbor 4
Van Wert fairgrounds no safe haven for cats 4 hr meow 10
Cai's dead body 7 hr Help Troll 4
cats at the fairgrounds 13 hr the awesome hey 24
•••
•••
Van Wert Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Van Wert Jobs