Michael Davis (occupy guy)
Hehehe

Lima, OH

#22 Jan 20, 2013
Dude you use to call the cops ALL THE TIME. You called the, on me once and the cop said the same thing that you like to start fights and then call them. He said you do it quite frequently. Don't lie now you piece of crap. Haha what a joke.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Jan 20, 2013
Hehehe wrote:
Dude you use to call the cops ALL THE TIME. You called the, on me once and the cop said the same thing that you like to start fights and then call them. He said you do it quite frequently. Don't lie now you piece of crap. Haha what a joke.
Really ummm if you say so.... oh yeah by the way who are you??
BigJim

Mansfield, OH

#24 Jan 20, 2013
Did they ever occupy Van Wert?
perfect

United States

#25 Jan 20, 2013
He's not going to tell you Mike. People like that like to hide behind poison pens. Or in this case a poison key pad.

Location hidden

#26 Jan 20, 2013
perfect wrote:
He's not going to tell you Mike. People like that like to hide behind poison pens. Or in this case a poison key pad.
Not that I am aware of.

Location hidden

#27 Jan 20, 2013
perfect wrote:
That last reply was meant for Big Jim.
I know perfect they are just a bunch of scared a$$ punks
A close personal friend

United States

#28 Jan 20, 2013
Mike is like family to me. People who dont have a clue who he is and what he is about... You really should shut your mouth. I have known him since i first came to town years ago. He helped me and my family out a whole lot. Mike is really a good person. People are entirely too judgmental. Oh and just to clarify he has never been a gangster. Obviously you people dont know as much as you think. Mikey i love you man. You're like my bro. Keep your head up and ignore the ignorant morons on this forum.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29 Jan 20, 2013
BigJim wrote:
Did they ever occupy Van Wert?
Why in the world would anyone "Occupy" Van Wert?
There's no money here, very few people with any money at all.
No rich people, when you compare to cities like NY.
DavisIsAbitch

Lima, OH

#30 Jan 20, 2013
The only thing he ever occupied in Van Wert was his own mothers nasty leaky vag hole.
Yay

United States

#31 Jan 20, 2013
What the hell does occupy even mean

Location hidden

#32 Jan 20, 2013
fu<k off at least i use my real name.
fista cuffs

Princeton, IL

#33 Jan 20, 2013
that's just johnny playin his game again...
perfect

United States

#34 Jan 20, 2013
DavisIsAbitch wrote:
The only thing he ever occupied in Van Wert was his own mothers nasty leaky vag hole.
You're a sick pr!ck.
DavisIsAbitch

Lima, OH

#35 Jan 20, 2013
MichaeLd94803 wrote:
fu<k off at least i use my real name.
Cos your an idiot. Everyone in van dirt knows what a big loser you are that's why you left. And no FistaBitch I ain't johnny Jesus Christ.
A close personal friend

United States

#36 Jan 20, 2013
Isnt there a place for people like johnny who talk to and answer themselves? They have really neat jackets and everything! Mr Murphy its medication time. lo....l it Will help stop the ego trip Youve been on with the forum. Being a big mouth in everyone's business.. Wow, that really makes you someone special. someone will eventually kick in a few of your teeth. Until that day comes... Keep right on running your mouth. Ammunition for the future.=)

Since: Aug 12

Lewisville, TX

#37 Jan 21, 2013
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
They might mistake Central Mutual as being somebody's house.....
Popo

Columbus, OH

#38 Jan 21, 2013
Why the personal attacks on people? Who cares about what this guys done in the past? What matters is he stood strong agains something he believed in and many of you wouldn't of done!
Same goes for Johnny.. So what he's made a bomb threat! At least both these guys took and are now taking a stance on something.

Wether affiliated with Anon or Op,who cares!
BigJim

Mansfield, OH

#39 Jan 21, 2013
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
There was supposed to be a big occupy Van Wert last summer at Fountain Park, right. I remember reading about it here on Topix.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#40 Jan 21, 2013
Popo wrote:
Why the personal attacks on people? Who cares about what this guys done in the past? What matters is he stood strong agains something he believed in and many of you wouldn't of done!
Same goes for Johnny.. So what he's made a bomb threat! At least both these guys took and are now taking a stance on something.
Wether affiliated with Anon or Op,who cares!
Even though I've attacked Mike in retaliation, I can agree with this. Once I found out who he was it was hard not to say something after the incident with him calling the police on me and my mom at the hospital.(And yes, the doctor did tell us about him being there weekly for pills because we had heard everything through the curtain anyways). But I'm done with him. Now that I know, he's not worth my time. He is doing his thing for the betterment of the world and I'm doing mine. He just seems to have a hard time believing my end of the deal but that's fine with me. It won't stop me from being an anon.
fista cuffs

Spring Grove, IL

#41 Jan 21, 2013
believing a doctor would divulge such information is highly HIGHLY questionable...
live your fantasy johnny...its hilarious..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You might be in Van Wert if... 3 min Harybird 75
Believe Me Trust Me 2 hr Donald J Trump 68
Donald Trump 2 hr Eric 85
Donald trump 3 hr Twinkies 2
New Q posts 21-1-18 3 hr again 2
One Stop Shop AKA Certified (Jun '15) 4 hr Blabberfck 12
CPJ Awards 6 hr Pope Rush says 7
Quick lane 22 hr Robolard 10

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web