Don Carter Middle Point

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2013
This guy is a real piece of work. He hit a woman in his bar on Thursday night. Ladies beware this is an abuser! He needs to be in jail to rot!
rozanne

Middle Point, OH

#3 Sep 28, 2013
the police should have been called

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 29, 2013
What actually happened that he hit a lady ? And were the police called ? Charges should have been filed ! There seems to be a lot of people in the Middle Point area and surrounding areas, for that fact, that do not like this guy and would like to see him close his business. The more complaints made against him via the Van Wert Co. Sheriff Dept. and charges being filed, if the complaint is proven feasible, the quicker he will be out of business. I "hear" a lot of B.S. about this guy and the things that happen at his establishment, but seems nothing is being done to stop it. Unless something is legally done to prove the things people are saying, all thats being said is just a simple game of FACT or CRAP.
m1ab

Paulding, OH

#5 Sep 29, 2013
somuchfortheBS wrote:
What actually happened that he hit a lady ? And were the police called ? Charges should have been filed ! There seems to be a lot of people in the Middle Point area and surrounding areas, for that fact, that do not like this guy and would like to see him close his business. The more complaints made against him via the Van Wert Co. Sheriff Dept. and charges being filed, if the complaint is proven feasible, the quicker he will be out of business. I "hear" a lot of B.S. about this guy and the things that happen at his establishment, but seems nothing is being done to stop it. Unless something is legally done to prove the things people are saying, all thats being said is just a simple game of FACT or CRAP.
Your telling us that nobody defended the lady? Whats up with that?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 29, 2013
Nope, not saying no one defended her. Actually, none of above posts suggests this. Are u saying that ?
Geez Louizzeee

Delphos, OH

#7 Sep 29, 2013
m1ab wrote:
<quoted text>Your telling us that nobody defended the lady? Whats up with that?
Was she defended ? None of the posts suggests she was or was not. I cannot imagine anyone just allowing a man to beat up on a lady.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 30, 2013
Yes she was defended by another woman. He backed down from the other woman. But they both got kicked out.
observer

Middle Point, OH

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Bet those little kids have a great life hanging round there and up in that apartment...live band in that 4x6 room? yeah right....how many drunks walk from door 1 (club two) door 2 ( Amvets) door 3 (Carter's place) and door 4 ( welfare office)?
lol

Fort Jennings, OH

#11 Oct 2, 2013
Donald's little world is slowly closing in on him it won't be long and he'll get exactly what he deserves and when that does happen and it will eventually I'll sit back and laugh !!
Paine

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2013
He's a douche. Still surprised he hasnt caught a sex crime against him yet by the girls that work for him lol
Middle points finest

Paulding, OH

#13 Oct 2, 2013
Who are some of his workers there heard that Amber Baker works for him that's not good sex and drugs that's what she likes she give it up to anybody for a fix
thunderlips

Decatur, IN

#14 Oct 2, 2013
amber baker used to b hot! is she still? i'll giv her a fix if she gives me one. LOL
Balls On Your Lip

North Lewisburg, OH

#15 Oct 5, 2013
You should all just stop running your mouth cause none of you b****** would want to fight him. He's a good dude known him for a long time. He gave middle point a bar to drink at.
STFU

Delphos, OH

#16 Oct 5, 2013
I got ur balls b****! Dig 'em out ur mouth ! Bahahahahahahahahaha !
LOL

Delphos, OH

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Balls, You clearly been smoking too much crack with Don. If he gave Middle Point a bar to drink at then why is he yelling and screaming at them all and kicking them out? Boy what a piece of work he is. Not sure who is working there but eventually they will all get fired if they don't give him what he wants. You know, like sex and drugs! Makes me wonder if whoever started this post if they were trying to just get people to go there and check it out. He has lost a lot of customers because he doesn't know how to run a business!!
I know

United States

#18 Oct 7, 2013
No eventually they will quit because they are tired of his bs and he will then accuse them of stealing from him and try not giving them their last check. Happened more than once.
Asking

Dublin, OH

#19 Oct 7, 2013
What happen to his common law wife Tiffany been together for 17 years
really

Johnstown, OH

#20 Oct 7, 2013
wow!
Just wondering

Lima, OH

#21 Oct 7, 2013
I think they are or we're actually married arent they ? She runs back and forth from him and her mom
No Idea

Delphos, OH

#22 Oct 7, 2013
I was told no one seen or heard from her since he last "kicked" her out. She quit her job to help out with that bar so he didn't have to pay someone to work everyday and then kicks her out, or whatever he did to her. I heard the police are keeping an eye on him and his business. So we shall see what happens. Hopefully they SHUT THE PLACE DOWN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Branson 14 min Keeps giving 9
Van wert sucks 42 min Dr Phil 14
Tatted Bald Guy At Car Wash 52 min Cameran 5
someone to do yardwork 53 min Carrie 4
mowing grass on roadway (Apr '13) 57 min it is true 60
Typical 59 min P0PE Rush Says 2
One bar / tavern??? 1 hr Dr Phil 21
The Old Arby's Thu Dr Phil 45

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web