why do married people cheat?

why do married people cheat?

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cheated

Loveland, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2013
What happened to love and charish for better or worse till death do us part?
If your not happy with your spouse divorce them before moving on to what u think is better.
Ask yourself why your cheating . What makes the lover better than your spouse?
over and over

Continental, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Some people lie and say that they are separated or are getting a divorce just to strike a new piece for their belt buckle.not because the person actually doesn't love their spouse they just think they wouldn't find out. They have some nasty fetish that they think they need to fulfill and then move on to the next. Funny thing is a big percentage of the cheat on the one's their cheating with as well, just in different counties. I knew a guy that went to see the one he was cheating with in the morning and when it came to the evening he left one area to go to another area to be with the other chic he was seeing, then he went home finally about eleven that night to be with his wife.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#3 Jan 30, 2013
if they aren't married but have a 'significant other' and their facebook page says single does it mean they are fair game?
Well

Fayette, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Ask Branson. All he do is CHEAT
auntieM

Loveland, OH

#5 Jan 31, 2013
People cheat because the person they marry gets boring . And some men cheat cause after the wife has his baby the wifes vagina gets streched out and the guy wants a tighter hole to f*ck.
perfect

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Isn't that what the @ sshole is for?
auntieM

Loveland, OH

#7 Jan 31, 2013
That's what I think when someone ask me if they can stick it in my ass. Its sick and its got gay written all over it.
Women cheat cause the men don't act like a men anymore.
auntieM

Loveland, OH

#8 Jan 31, 2013
perfect wrote:
Isn't that what the @ sshole is for?
The ass is for shitting out your food u ate earlier that day. Didn't anyone learn that in school ? Dang people are dumb in van wert. No wonder everyone turns to drugs there.
its not always that way

Continental, OH

#9 Jan 31, 2013
auntieM wrote:
People cheat because the person they marry gets boring . And some men cheat cause after the wife has his baby the wifes vagina gets streched out and the guy wants a tighter hole to f*ck.
BS that's all I can say. People got no morals or ethics, that's why they cheat. They just ain't woman or man enough to say they want out. Stop making excuses for dumb-asses
haters

Loveland, OH

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Why do people cheat? Stay single if u want to act single.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#11 Jan 31, 2013
umm, first of all, whats wrong with a lil assplay? lol and secondly, answer my previous question folks b/c the awesome hey really wants to ravage such said person.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 31, 2013
the awesome hey wrote:
if they aren't married but have a 'significant other' and their facebook page says single does it mean they are fair game?
OK, here's my take on it:
If they use FB a lot and update it frequently and their status is still "single"..... then they are single.
If they don't update or use FB very much, then they probably just didn't think to change their status, although I would think that the significant other would be pretty unhappy about that.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#13 Jan 31, 2013
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, here's my take on it:
If they use FB a lot and update it frequently and their status is still "single"..... then they are single.
If they don't update or use FB very much, then they probably just didn't think to change their status, although I would think that the significant other would be pretty unhappy about that.
ok good then i shall ravage them. don't care if they like me or not...here i come lol.
mind reader

Canton, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Well wrote:
Ask Branson. All he do is CHEAT
You read my mind because I was thinking the same thing!! Lmao You could always ask Jai maybe he'd have a good explaination for cheating too!
really

Lima, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
animal attraction hee hee.
bwahaorah

Lima, OH

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Well wrote:
Ask Branson. All he do is CHEAT
LMAO! How can he cheat? Look at him. Just sayin. Maybe novelty?
Just sayin

Fort Recovery, OH

#18 Mar 20, 2013
bwahaorah wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! How can he cheat? Look at him. Just sayin. Maybe novelty?
Looks good to me ;)
Well

Assumption, IL

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Ask curt miller....that all he do is cheat
sponge bob

United States

#21 Mar 20, 2013
auntieM wrote:
People cheat because the person they marry gets boring . And some men cheat cause after the wife has his baby the wifes vagina gets streched out and the guy wants a tighter hole to f*ck.
WHAT?! you say that ppl from VW are dumb?this is the dumbest shit i ever heard,did you give birth to a baby whale?or cow or something to where your vagina was streched out enough your man cheated? I had 4 babies and i dont now nor ever had that problem...
the cold truth

Lima, OH

#23 Mar 22, 2013
Bottom line, as hard as it may be to accept, if someone cheats on you it's your own fault, for one of two reasons... Either you got too romantically involved with someone that you didn't know well enough to know that they were a better person than that. OR You didn't do your part in the relationship and circumstances have driven them to that point. Either way, you have only yourself to blame. Now, I'm not saying that this doesn't make the guilty party morally incorrect, however you should learn from your mistakes. Analyze and choose your partner wisely and when/if you find a good person make sure that you show them everyday how much they mean to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dumb snowflake quotes 1 hr Bow down Barry an... 3
Problem with teachers in Van Wert ? 1 hr Let the rest learn 37
nfl protests 3 hr nfl bad 87
on The View 3 hr funny 1
The House of Trump 4 hr D J T Jr 90
Van Wert is nothing more then the good old boy'... 6 hr Just saying 1
The new business downtown 11 hr Joe Jared 45

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages