Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

People please take the time to type any area code into Topix. Van Wert is the only town that has people talking sh!t like this
Dummy

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

shane somerton II wrote:
People please take the time to type any area code into Topix. Van Wert is the only town that has people talking sh!t like this
I would blame the moderators for allowing it to happen they should be on here taking the threads off as they come in but again it is Van Wert home of the shit talk.

“3.0”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

shane somerton II wrote:
Actually, no it's not.

People please take the time to Google "Topix Lawsuits" or "Topix legal trouble".

Or just do what the OP said and type in some different area codes. There are others just like this. Some not as bad, some just as bad, and some are not bad at all. But people who say that VW is the ONLY town on Topix that does stuff like this obviously have not done too much research.
drama

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Van wert is not the only town with shit like this, damn it gets annoying when people say that. Go to "recent forums" instead of typing in another zip code...there are the same kind of topics that are on the van wert forum all over the country. There is drama and there are shit talkers everywhere, not just van wert. Dumbasses.
DimpleD

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Yep and yep I agree with the last 2 posters. It's not just Van Wert and JESUS H CHRIST does it get annoying when I hear people saying that it is. You think Van Wert is that unique? Idiots man, real idiots.
nyob

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Sick town
citizen

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

Its not a sick town its the sick people that have nothing better than to post peoples name and see what pops us about them. After reading about some of these peoples remarks you know everything about them and more.SCARY
Dummy

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

JohnnyRM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no it's not.
People please take the time to Google "Topix Lawsuits" or "Topix legal trouble".
Or just do what the OP said and type in some different area codes. There are others just like this. Some not as bad, some just as bad, and some are not bad at all. But people who say that VW is the ONLY town on Topix that does stuff like this obviously have not done too much research.
No its really that most have jobs and better things to do then look up other towns on this bullshit site and make comments on them like your fat ass does.
u gotta be kidding

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

I didn't check all over the country, just Delphos and Decatur and neither of those towns were like this
Hmmmmm

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

So, somebody gets on here and tries to encourage users and members of our community to unite and be better and all anyone can do is make comparisons or continue shit talking? Sad
wtf

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Glad I'm not from here
drew

Fort Jennings, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

shane somerton II wrote:
Too funny; take a look at Celina's (such a great place to be-ha) topix.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

Fort Jennings, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

wtf wrote:
Glad I'm not from here
us too
VW transplant

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

shane somerton II wrote:
Check out the kenton site it is a mess
you are in Kansas

Fort Jennings, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

VW transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the kenton site it is a mess
When I was young-yea, I know boring. We had what was called opinion books that got passed around. You put people's names at the top passed them around and people usually wrote crap about everyone. Most of the posts about different people on here seem to be kids; this is nothing new, they just have technology that makes it easier for more people to see it and it gets passed around quicker. I am not condoning the "trash" talk as everyone calls it; I'm just saying it's nothing new; just typical adolescent behavior. If you are doing it and your are are supposedly an adult, then you do have a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets talk about the murder of that Convoy lady... (Feb '10) 9 min VW Resident 24
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min xxxrayted 30,251
Debate: Ferguson - Van Wert, OH 38 min Joe Jared 8
Joe Jarod 58 min Joe Jared 29
Ridgeview Hospital 2 hr idiots 24
fatback 3 hr perfect 2
simply irresistible/simply a liar 4 hr lulz 2
Corrupt van wert 20 hr Gerty 15
undrage drinkinking party (Jul '13) Thu Anonymous 58

Search the Van Wert Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs