van wert hoes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 11

Lima, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2011
need some real women in this town instead of all the hoes.not sayin all the women are hoes and if ya take offence to this then your probally one of them.
hear of catch 22

Fort Jennings, OH

#2 Jun 27, 2011
So we can't agree with you or this proves your point? Um don't think so. If their were real men in this town young ladies wouldn't turn into "bad" girls.
hear of catch 22

Fort Jennings, OH

#3 Jun 27, 2011
meant to say disagree not agree
Mike

Painesville, OH

#4 Jun 27, 2011
txb84 wrote:
need some real women in this town instead of all the hoes.not sayin all the women are hoes and if ya take offence to this then your probally one of them.
Now that's really a mature statement.......
just trollin

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2011
well look on this forum most girls are hoes that r on here.they looking for something,might b u.beth has no man or girl, just leave u name and number they will call u it might b the moms 1st or sisters they all looking.just troll thur and u will c,they waiting
well

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2011
It's annoying that a female is called a hoe when with more than one person. Not saying its a ok to be like that but when a male is with every girl possible his friends act like its a game and he is labeled a pimp! Now you tell me what the difference is?!
Jasmine

Aurora, OH

#7 Jul 17, 2011
I like how their are all these forums about girls being hoes, first off your mama shoulda taught you better then that and what about the dogs of vw?
the fcking aholes? where is the forum about them?
Jeni Lynn

Lima, OH

#8 Jul 17, 2011
they just said if you take offense to this post then you are probably a hoe, never said anything about disagreeing.

I for one agree, because he..I think it's a he, i'm just going to say he, said MOST women, but not all, act like hoes in this town. but at the same time there are some really nice people here.
I also agree with Jasmine. There are tons of jerks around here, who are probably bigger sluts than the girls but no one seems to care about them.Just the women.

those are my 2 cents.:D
chelsea

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2011
a REALLY bad quote.but true nonetheless,WHAT A WOMAN DOES IS NEVER FORGOTTEN...WHAT A MAN DOES IS SOON FORGOTTEN...boys dads say atta boy when they porkin every girl in town but the girls called hoes.BAD DOUBLE STANDARD
mindless

Fayette, OH

#10 Jul 17, 2011
chelsea wrote:
a REALLY bad quote.but true nonetheless,WHAT A WOMAN DOES IS NEVER FORGOTTEN...WHAT A MAN DOES IS SOON FORGOTTEN...boys dads say atta boy when they porkin every girl in town but the girls called hoes.BAD DOUBLE STANDARD
well the "guys" wont talk much when they got stds or aids! i know about 4 women that have stds or aids in my opinion is if your spred your legs for a man thats your fault inless a guy rapes you. its not like you dont have a choice to open or not and girls wearing shorts ip to there butts and boobs hanging out and flirting you make fun of guys but you dont see how guys have to guess is she over the age so i can look its like 12 year old on fing steroids and look like modles and have more skin showing then clothes on so dont blame guys when a women make her self look slutty or about naked.
freakin cry babies

Cornersville, TN

#11 Aug 2, 2011
Shit I'll admit it for most of you that want to say it cause i ain't scurred. Most chics in van wert are hoes. Jeeze if most of them are gonna play the part, they might as well be named the name. Stop hidding in the shadows cause everyone already knows who you are.
smilesforlife

Europe

#12 Aug 2, 2011
mindless wrote:
<quoted text>
well the "guys" wont talk much when they got stds or aids! i know about 4 women that have stds or aids in my opinion is if your spred your legs for a man thats your fault inless a guy rapes you. its not like you dont have a choice to open or not and girls wearing shorts ip to there butts and boobs hanging out and flirting you make fun of guys but you dont see how guys have to guess is she over the age so i can look its like 12 year old on fing steroids and look like modles and have more skin showing then clothes on so dont blame guys when a women make her self look slutty or about naked.
What the hell does this even say? Blaming women for dressing slutty? Um yeah, that would be their fault but that doesn't mean a guy has to sleep with them. For every female hoe there is a guy that is a dog; it goes both ways for you sexist pigs out there. It sounds like you got in trouble for being with someone underage and are now angry about it. Either way, next time you want to get your point across how about you post a comment that actually makes sense?
pet peev

United States

#13 Aug 2, 2011
just trollin wrote:
well look on this forum most girls are hoes that r on here.they looking for something,might b u.beth has no man or girl, just leave u name and number they will call u it might b the moms 1st or sisters they all looking.just troll thur and u will c,they waiting
Um do you actually have a coherent thought? I mean it is extremely hard to understand what your trying to say here! I have an idea when you have learned to finish a complete thought and learned how to write at least a third grad level then come on back and let us know what you just said. New pet peev people who make no sense.
pet peev

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2011
well wrote:
It's annoying that a female is called a hoe when with more than one person. Not saying its a ok to be like that but when a male is with every girl possible his friends act like its a game and he is labeled a pimp! Now you tell me what the difference is?!
Girls call other girls hoes when most likely they are jealous (not always the case) and guys call girls hoes for behaving in the same manner as they do (its a double standard). While its really no ones business who is sleeping with who its life that people poke their nose where it does not belong. And to answer your question there is no difference.
smilesforlife

Europe

#15 Aug 2, 2011
Exactly! At least I wasn't the only one that couldn't understand what a couple of the posters were trying to say.:)
ashlynn

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2011
You know what I think? Hold on let me copy and paste my thoughts...cause according to this town we're all one in. the same
ashlynn

United States

#17 Aug 3, 2011
VAN WERT, OH- van wert is known for literally every citizen there being a drug abuser, weather legal or not. Not one of any residents are a good parent. They all suck at life and do nothing but sleep with everybody. The whole town has stds.... Theyre known for their beloved website topix, and saying things to eachother such as ""See, this is why I'm pro-choice. Your mom should have had your brain sucked out with a tube and your body thrown in the trash."

this is an everyday life of the poor city. and for the ones who try ( which honestly could be anybody) theyre bashed upon and will never make it out due to the lack of support and run down shit talkers, or even the ones who are actually decent, will never appear to be becausce this town is ALL THE SAME
ashlynn

United States

#18 Aug 3, 2011
That above was basically how I defined this town, because everyone in this town, really everywhere in the world loathes someone, atleast one person. theyll say anything to makE that person look awful. this town , topix persay, is mostly made up crap, and or exaggerated. If someone sticks up for whoever it is at the time being talked about, they are targeted themselves. Yes I myself fall victim to being a subject of this website, which is why I wrote the above note on facebook.according to what I've read about myself on here I am a pot head, have overdosed and died on that crap bathsault, have chlamydia, apparently smoked weed and got drunk while pregnant with my daughter fucked some guy on his friends bed while he watched and I'm sure I could continue... While these people who, mind you, refuse and or never give real names,swear up and down they know whatever it is for a fact.well I can't for one smoke weed,i have seizures if I do therefore I am not a pothead, I've never had a disease if it were chlamydia I'd admit to it seeing how its treatable, never overdosed nor done basault let alone have never met or heard of the people that this supposively occurred with.fact is I was at David mendoza s drinking with colby and will roop that night. Im judged because I've moved around or lived with people, that is true, but extra things said are as usual with anyone on this site false.i,unlike most young mothers, have zero to little help.i DO NOT GET WELFARE FOOD STAMPS OR MEDICADE. but my daughter always has what she needs and always has me... I never pawn her of, I literally always have her.just because I get frustrated and at times wish I could get a break doesn't make me a bad parent. Point being with everything o just said it doesn't matter people talk make things up, and everyone one of us has the same rep to someone who dislikes us.they don't care if what I just said is truth, example I very someone replies disagreeing or trying to tell me what I do and don't do.basically trying to correct what I've clarified. Note I didn't have to post my real name to say the things I did.i just don't care if everyone knows what I have to say.because in the end I know I'm not hiding besides I don't gossip or talk shit if I have something to say its said in a mature manner and if its over this sight my name is there for whoever to se e I by no means am perfect. But what I've said weather you like me or not is all logical and true about this city and life in genera
not a victim

United States

#19 Aug 3, 2011
ashlynn wrote:
That above was basically how I defined this town, because everyone in this town, really everywhere in the world loathes someone, atleast one person. theyll say anything to makE that person look awful. this town , topix persay, is mostly made up crap, and or exaggerated. If someone sticks up for whoever it is at the time being talked about, they are targeted themselves. Yes I myself fall victim to being a subject of this website, which is why I wrote the above note on facebook.according to what I've read about myself on here I am a pot head, have overdosed and died on that crap bathsault, have chlamydia, apparently smoked weed and got drunk while pregnant with my daughter fucked some guy on his friends bed while he watched and I'm sure I could continue... While these people who, mind you, refuse and or never give real names,swear up and down they know whatever it is for a fact.well I can't for one smoke weed,i have seizures if I do therefore I am not a pothead, I've never had a disease if it were chlamydia I'd admit to it seeing how its treatable, never overdosed nor done basault let alone have never met or heard of the people that this supposively occurred with.fact is I was at David mendoza s drinking with colby and will roop that night. Im judged because I've moved around or lived with people, that is true, but extra things said are as usual with anyone on this site false.i,unlike most young mothers, have zero to little help.i DO NOT GET WELFARE FOOD STAMPS OR MEDICADE. but my daughter always has what she needs and always has me... I never pawn her of, I literally always have her.just because I get frustrated and at times wish I could get a break doesn't make me a bad parent. Point being with everything o just said it doesn't matter people talk make things up, and everyone one of us has the same rep to someone who dislikes us.they don't care if what I just said is truth, example I very someone replies disagreeing or trying to tell me what I do and don't do.basically trying to correct what I've clarified. Note I didn't have to post my real name to say the things I did.i just don't care if everyone knows what I have to say.because in the end I know I'm not hiding besides I don't gossip or talk shit if I have something to say its said in a mature manner and if its over this sight my name is there for whoever to se e I by no means am perfect. But what I've said weather you like me or not is all logical and true about this city and life in genera
Who cares what the fine people of Van Wert say about you or anyone else. Usually the person making nasty post about someone else is the one with a problem. I don't know you or anything about you and what I have read here about you doesn't make me believe you are anything. People who actually believe what is written on topix has no common sense at all. I wouldn't worry about it or get upset because people who matter won't look at some second rate no good gossip site to see what kind of person you are they will get to know you and make their own mind up! I do understand how hurtful it may seem to see all the stuff written and being bashed (cyber bullying) but hold your head high and move on with life. You will never be able to control what someone else does but you can control what you do. So go on with tact and grace something the bullies can not do.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#20 Aug 4, 2011
Shannon albee is one so stay away from that std infested hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin NOT in my hood 2 hr Heroin Hater 1
Bonnewitz & Jefferson 3 hr Looking 4 a bette... 13
News Starr Commonwealth to shut doors July 1 (Apr '10) 17 hr Bebly 37
wert 18 hr Who cares 12
van wert independent Sat Yikerz 16
Trump 0-5 Sat McDonaald Con Tru... 9
Amstutz resigns as VW superintendent Sat Joe Jared 12

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages