First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#23 Aug 3, 2013
don 4 prez wrote:
U all are a bunch of jackasses I have know Don for a month and he been nothing but nice. He is a caring guy who cares for his family and friends. Just come and see at his new place in middle point. For u all to bash him.like that do u even.really know him and do u have such a perfect life that u can judge him I bet not. So mind ur own business and give the guy a break he's a good guy see for ur self plus I hope he turns middle point around and bring it in the rite direction.
you've known him for a month and think you know him. Lol, you have to be joking me.
hold up a min

Cloverdale, OH

#24 Aug 3, 2013
So what did he get arrested for? Did they finally bust him for drugs?
wrong amswer

Lima, OH

#25 Aug 3, 2013
hold up a min wrote:
So what did he get arrested for? Did they finally bust him for drugs?
he goes to church with his wife n kids Hes a Godly man
thats funny

Lima, OH

#26 Aug 4, 2013
don 4 prez wrote:
U all are a bunch of jackasses I have know Don for a month and he been nothing but nice. He is a caring guy who cares for his family and friends. Just come and see at his new place in middle point. For u all to bash him.like that do u even.really know him and do u have such a perfect life that u can judge him I bet not. So mind ur own business and give the guy a break he's a good guy see for ur self plus I hope he turns middle point around and bring it in the rite direction.
Yep your right he is turning MP around to bad he is doing it from jail.He just got arrested again but like he always says it was not my fault!
hold up a min

Cloverdale, OH

#27 Aug 4, 2013
thats funny wrote:
<quoted text>Yep your right he is turning MP around to bad he is doing it from jail.He just got arrested again but like he always says it was not my fault!
He got arrested again? What for now? How did I miss it!?
say WHAT

Delphos, OH

#29 Aug 4, 2013
GODLY men DONT sell booze, beer and cigarettes to people because according to the Bible, those things are damaging to your body ! God doesnt like that !! My gosh, ur freakin nuts !
really

Rockford, OH

#30 Aug 4, 2013
not to mention I don't think god approves of dealing drugs
hold up a min

United States

#31 Aug 4, 2013
wrong amswer wrote:
<quoted text>he goes to church with his wife n kids Hes a Godly man
Ok. That still doesn't answer my question. What did he get arrested for?
truth seeker

Middle Point, OH

#32 Aug 5, 2013
getting a real paycheck wrote:
You kill me, resorting to Topix to find out when you could have just come over to Carter's Place and we would have told you!
So tell us what did happen!
pizza guy

Hilliard, OH

#33 Aug 5, 2013
he screwed up and made some threats. its going to cost him a lot of time and money to get out of this!
loud mouth Don

Mount Vernon, OH

#34 Aug 5, 2013
That's all he ever does is make threats or slap ppl he knows cant beat him up he's always been like that but his day is coming
Undercover

Mansfield, OH

#35 Aug 6, 2013
al capone wrote:
yeh stupid,don does nt work at i hop he owns it.. and wow hes got a 13 year old navigtor,must be the moffia....ha ha ha. living a baseballdream through his kids...if you were smart you d keep his kids outa ur mouth.worry bout ur own ass before someone collapses it for you..speaking of his kids...why are u stupid people so jealous of don s kids. are u sad that your kids don t have a good father..that strives to make his kids good,strong,honest,people. you cant break,or beat don. he ll be standing strong long after you scum bags are bent and broken. shut up and sit down and enjoy the show
sounds like Al Capone is Don Carter alias
Get out of MIddle Point

Delphos, OH

#40 Sep 27, 2013
I wouldn't go to his place if it were the only place left in Middle Point. He got mad at Firehouse Pizza cause they had bigger signs than him on wetzel weekend. He yells at his customers and even laid a hand on one. No wonder he is ready to sell. He thinks he is gods gift to women but in reality he's a worthless pos who will sit outside and smoke pot with his patrons. Go on Don, get to selling them pills your accusing everyone of spreading a rumor but yet you treat people like crap. No wonder no one likes you lol!! They sell burnt pizzas or pizza that is underdone. Not once have we gotten anything from there that was done right. You can cheaper and better stuff at other places in Middle Point so why go there??
Geez Louizzeee

Delphos, OH

#41 Sep 27, 2013
The guy is absolutely paranoid ! How bout them cameras he uses ! Smile everyone ! You're on Dons Camera !

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#43 Sep 28, 2013
He hit a woman in his bar on Thursday. ABUSER DON, you need to watch your back dude. Some one will return the favor for you! Trust me, i am not afraid of your ugly mug. You are in no way cute like you think you are. He is also paying his employees with sex, so men watch your girlfriends and wives if they go to that trashy bar. The stuff he sells out of his carry out is expired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks To Obamacare, People Are Dying On Wait L... 15 hr Enter Username 9
f11 topcoat Thu pope rush says 3
Wind Power Thu pope rush says 6
New fire chief Wed GOFORIT 45
DNC could face investigation into Ukraine ties Wed McCONald CON Drum... 6
News Inmate flees while on medical furlough Jul 18 IanSnitches 24
Chesnut St Jul 16 JoeBlow 8

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance